Product details of Noveheal Tablet
Features of Noveheal Tablet
The first feature of Noveheal Tablet is a third-generation monophasic pill with the same ingredients on all tablets. Even if you are new to low-dose pills, you won’t get it wrong.
One sheet consists of 21 tablets, and each tablet is assigned from DAY1 to DAY21. It makes it easier to understand how many days you have taken and prevents you from forgetting to take it.
The second feature is that it is effective for gynecological-related symptoms such as menstrual pain and endometriosis in addition to contraception. Noveheal Tablet has the effect of balancing hormone secretion and is also effective in treating PMS, menorrhagia, and autonomic imbalance caused by hormonal imbalance.
The third feature is that it suppresses the secretion of male hormones, so it is effective for acne and hirsutism. Pills containing the main ingredient, desogestrel, are said to be of the third generation and are characterized by their ability to suppress the secretion of male hormones.
In addition, desogestrel is a component that has few side effects of acne and hirsutism, which are affected by male hormones that are likely to occur while taking low-dose pills. The original Marvelon is used by many overseas users and is prescribed by gynecology for women who do not want to become pregnant and those with dysmenorrhea.
Effects of Noveheal Tablet
Low-dose pills reduce the amount of hormones as much as possible to provide contraceptive effects. Noveheal Tablet is a monophasic dose that does not change, and 21 tablets per sheet are all the same ingredient.
The way of drinking is the same, and it is highly effective in contraception when taken at a fixed time every day. The main component, desogestrel, ethinyl estradiol suppresses ovulation. It has the effect of suppressing ovulation and regulating menstruation to prevent an environment that facilitates pregnancy, and thins the endometrium to prevent fertilized eggs from implanting, preventing pregnancy from being established.
In addition to contraception, it is also effective in relieving menstrual pain, irregular menstruation, and preventing ovarian cancer.
Indications for Noveheal Tablet
- Improvement of contraception / menstrual pain, PMS / improvement of menstrual irregularities
Active ingredient of Noveheal Tablet
Noveheal Tablet contains the same desogestrel and ethinyl estradiol as Maveron as active ingredients. Desogestrel is a third-generation luteinizing hormone drug that has a strong endometrial activation effect.
However, the action of male hormones is weak and it is unlikely that acne or hirsutism will occur. Ethinylestradiol has the effect of suppressing the secretion of gonadotropin, and has the effect of lowering the female hormone estrogen and suppressing the amount of menstrual blood.
Contents and content of Noveheal Tablet
Contains 21 tablets per box.
This site handles desogestrel 0.15mg + ethinyl estradiol 0.03mg.
- Healing Pharma
Dosage of Noveheal Tablet
How to take Noveheal Tablet
Take 1 tablet daily at a fixed time. If you take the medicine in the prescribed order from the 1st to the 21st day, you need a 7-day washout period. After the drug holiday, take the next sheet in the same way. If you miss a dose, the contraceptive effect will be weakened, so be sure to take it while you are taking it.
Duration of taking Noveheal Tablet
One sheet is for 21 days, so please stop taking the drug for 7 days from the day after you have finished taking one sheet due to the drug holiday. There is one cycle with a 21-day dosing period and a 7-day drug holiday.
There is menstrual bleeding during the drug holiday. At the end of the period, take the next sheet in the same way.
Precautions when taking Noveheal Tablet
Please follow the dosage instructions and take the drug correctly. Take the tablets in the prescribed order and at the prescribed time every day. There is usually menstrual bleeding during the drug holiday. If you miss a dose, take 1 tablet as soon as you notice it by the next day, and take the same dose as usual for that day. If you miss a dose for more than 2 days, stop taking the drug and start taking it from the next menstrual period start date. If you miss a dose, you are more likely to become pregnant, so use other contraceptive methods together. If you have a chronic illness and are being treated by a doctor, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Side effects of Noveheal Tablet
The main side effects of Noveheal Tablet
Symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, breast pain, headache, irregular bleeding and diarrhea have been reported as the main adverse reactions.
It resembles early pregnancy symptoms such as morning sickness and is thought to be caused by changes in hormonal balance. In most cases, it will be improved by continuing to take it, but if you feel any abnormality, stop taking it immediately and consult a medical institution.
Irregular genital bleeding is more likely to occur when you start taking it, but it subsides as you continue to take it. If the bleeding persists for a long time, consult your doctor.
Rare side effects of Noveheal Tablet
In rare cases, thrombosis of the limbs, lungs, heart, brain, retina, etc. may occur. If you experience sudden pain, swelling, shortness of breath, chest pain, severe headache, weakness / paralysis of limbs, or visual impairment of your lower limbs (feet), see a doctor immediately.
Precautions for using Noveheal Tablet
People who are careful about taking Noveheal Tablet
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- People over 40 years old
- People with uterine myoma
- People with a history of breast cancer
- People with breast cancer in their families, those with nodules in the breast
- People who smoke
- People who are obese
- People with thrombosis in their families Those who have had it, those who have migraine without warning, those who have cardiovascular disease, those who have mild hypertension, or those who have had high blood pressure during pregnancy, have diabetes or abnormal glucose tolerance. Those with porphyrinosis, those with heart disease or a history of it , those with epilepsy, those with tetany, those with renal dysfunction, those with hepatic dysfunction , pregnant women, those who are breastfeeding
Precautions for combined use of Noveheal Tablet
It is a medicine that requires caution when used in combination.
- Rifampin, Phenobarbital , Vidanthol, Aleviatin, Tegretol , St. John’s Wort When used in combination with these medicines and health foods, the contraceptive effect may be weakened and abnormal bleeding may occur. When using, please use in combination with other contraceptive methods.
- These drugs may enhance the action.
- Hypoglycemic drug
- MS Contin (Morphine)
When these drugs are used in combination with Noveron, the effects of these drugs may be reduced.
People who should not take Noveheal Tablet
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Smokers aged 35 and over with 15 or more cigarettes a day
- Estrogen-dependent malignant tumors such as breast cancer and endometrial cancer.
- Persons with cervical cancer or suspicion
- Persons with abnormal genital bleeding whose diagnosis has not been confirmed
- Persons with thrombotic venitis, pulmonary embolism, cerebrovascular disorder, coronary artery disease or history
- Precursors Those with unilateral headache, those with valvular heart disease, pulmonary hypertension or atrial fibrillation, those with a history of subacute bacterial endocarditis, those with diabetes, those with a predisposition to thrombosis, Those with antiphospholipid antibody syndrome, those with liver disorders, those with dyslipidemia, severe hypertension, those with ear sclerosis, those with jaundice during pregnancy , persistent pruritus , pregnancy herpes , preoperative Those within 4 weeks, those within 2 weeks after surgery, those within 4 weeks after childbirth
Combined contraceptives with Noveheal Tablet
- Therapeutic agents for viremia such as chronic hepatitis C (ombitasvir hydrate, paritaprevir hydrate, ritonavir combination drug)
Storage and handling precautions for Noveheal Tablet
How to store Noveheal Tablet
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Noveheal Tablet
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines or supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information for Noveheal Tablet
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult woman
Other Contraceptive Products :
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing