Features of Tadapox
Like Cialis, tadalafil is mainly composed of tadalafil, which has the effect of inhibiting the action of PDE5, improving blood circulation to the penis and leading to a normal erection.
In addition, dapoxetine, the active ingredient in Priligy, stimulates the secretion of serotonin, one of the neurotransmitters secreted in the brain, increasing the time between insertion and ejaculation by about 3-4 times.
In addition, because it is a generic drug, it can be treated more reasonably than the original drug.
Effect of Tadapox
Tadalafil, the active ingredient of Tadapox, has a long-lasting effect and has an erection-sustaining effect of up to 36 hours.
Another active ingredient, dapoxetine, increases the concentration of serotonin, a brain transmitter, to reduce sexual arousal and prolong ejaculation.
Duration of action of Tadapox
The effect of relieving the symptoms of ED lasts up to 36 hours .
In addition, when having sexual activity, it is possible to extend the time to ejaculation by about 3 to 4 times .
Indications for Tadapox
Tadapox improves the symptoms of ED (erectile dysfunction) and premature ejaculation at the same time.
- Those who suffer from ED.
- Those who feel that they do not get an erection as expected due to impatience or pressure.
- Those who have an erection but wither in the middle (breaking in the middle)
- Those who suffer from premature ejaculation.
- Contrary to the person’s will Those who have reached ejaculation, those who want to regain a good relationship with their partner.
Active ingredient of Tadapox
The “vasodilation-promoting action” of tadalafil, the active ingredient of Tadapox, and the “serotonin secretion-increasing action” of delaying the ejaculation of the active ingredient dapoxetine work at the same time, leading to the solution of both problems.
Content and content of Tadapox
Contains 10 tablets per box.
Each tadalafil tablet contains 20 mg of tadalafil / 60 mg of dapoxetine.
Sunrise Remedies is a pharmaceutical company founded in India in 1995.
We handle a large number of generic drugs and are expanding them all over the world.
The ED treatment “Avana” contains ingredients developed by a USA pharmaceutical company and is said to be for Asians.
Pharmaceutical Company >> Sunrise Remedies
How to take Tadapox
Take about 1 hour before sexual activity with a glass of water or lukewarm water. However, in order to fully feel the effects of tadalafil, it is recommended to take it 3 to 4 hours in advance.
Adults should take up to once a day and be sure to have an interval of at least 24 hours.
Recommended dose of Tadapox
The recommended dose of tadalafil-containing medicines is 10 mg per dose. The recommended starting dose for drugs containing dapoxetine is 30 mg.
For those who feel the effect strongly, those who are worried about side effects, and those who are using it for the first time, please try using a pill cutter with 1/2 amount, 1/4 amount and dose adjustment.
No increase in effect due to overdose can be expected.
Precautions when taking Tadapox
Tadalafil, the active ingredient in Tadapox, is the least sensitive to dietary ED treatments.
If it is within 800 kcal, the effect will not be affected even with the meal immediately before taking.
However, if you want a better effect, it’s best to take it on an empty stomach.
Be careful not to overeat, as eating heavy meals can be more effective. Adequate hydration recommendations
Tadapox should be taken with plenty of water or lukewarm water.
Do not take this medicine when your body is dehydrated, such as not drinking water for more than 4 to 6 hours, sweating for a long time, or having diarrhea.
To avoid the risk of dizziness and fainting, take it after hydrating well.
Effects of Alcohol
Avoid alcohol consumption when taking Tadapox.
The combination of alcohol and dapoxetine can increase the neurocognitive effects associated with alcohol and also increase the effects of adverse neurocardiac attacks such as syncope.
This increases the risk of increased risk of accidental disability. Do not drive a car or operate dangerous machinery when taking this medicine, as it may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
Main side effects
Headache , hot flashes, flushing, dizziness, visual abnormalities, conjunctivitis, chest pain, palpitation, tachycardia, rhinitis, sleep disorders, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, sleepiness, thirst, orthostatic hypotension, etc. Since the blood vessels have expanded after taking the medicine, it will settle down with the effect of the medicine after 2 to 3 hours.
To prevent side effects such as vomiting and diarrhea, take the medicine with sufficient water supply. Also, pay attention to dizziness and visual impairment, and pay sufficient attention to driving a car, working at heights, operating machinery, etc.
Rare side effects
Priapism has been reported, albeit in a small number. If the erection lasts for more than 4 hours, treat it immediately.
In addition, cases of orthostatic hypotension such as light-headedness, numbness of limbs or whole body, and feeling overwhelmed have been reported as symptoms that occur when suddenly standing up.
If, to any degree, the symptoms of side effects persist for more than a day after taking the drug, do not overdo it and see your doctor.
If you feel that the effects / side effects are strong
If you feel the effects and side effects of Tadapox are strong, use a pill cutter to adjust the dose to 1/2 or 1/4.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Tadapox
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People with defects in the structure of the penis (flexion, fibrosis of the penis, Peyronie’s disease, etc.)
- People with blood disorders (sacral erythrocyte anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, etc.)
- PDE5 inhibitors or other People who are using erectile dysfunction treatment.
- People with hemorrhagic disease or digestive ulcer.
- People who are elderly (65 years old or older)
- People who have premature leakage and depression (especially depression and manicure associated with suicide thought) (Depression)
- People with schizophrenia.
- People with a history of epilepsy.
- People with glaucoma.
- People who are using antipsychotics.
- People who tend to bleed.
Please consult your doctor before taking .
Caution for using Tadapox together
There are some that you should be careful about when using them together.
- Please refrain from using with grapefruit (including juice).
- Please be careful about the amount of fat intake.
- Please refrain from excessive alcohol intake.
- Please refrain from taking caffeine.
- Drugs for mental health problems other than depression.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (ibuprofen, acetylsalicylic acid, etc.)
- Warfarin and other blood-thinning drugs.
- Specific drugs used to treat high blood pressure, chest pain and prostate hypertrophy May lower blood pressure.
- Specific other medications for fungal infections (fluconazole)
- Specific other medications for HIV (amprenavir, phosprenavir)
- Specific treatments for infections such as erythromycin and clarithromycin If you are taking any of the other antibiotics , amprenavir or other medications to treat nausea , consult your doctor or pharmacist.
People who should not take Tadapox
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People who have experienced hypersensitive reactions with the ingredients contained in Tadapox in the past.
- People who use nitrates such as nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide nitrate, etc.
- People who have heart problems and other sexual activity People who are considered appropriate.
- People with unstable angina or who have had angina during sexual intercourse.
- People with unstable arrhythmia, people with low blood pressure or people with unstable high blood pressure.
- Last 3 months People who have had myocardial infarction within the last 6 months.
- People who have had cerebral infarction / cerebral bleeding within the last 6 months.
- People with retinal pigment degeneration.
- People who have experienced fainting in the past.
- People who have had depression in the past People who have suffered from or have severe depression / who have moderate or severe heart damage Do not take this medicine if any of the above apply.
If you cannot determine for yourself. consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
Contraindicated drug for Tadapox
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Nitrate and NO donors (nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide nitrate, etc.)
- SGC stimulants Riociguat (adempas)
- MAO inhibitors (selegiline hydrochloride, FP)
- Pimodide (aulap)
- Lithium linezolide.
- Specific fungal infection drugs including tryptophan , St. John’s wort , tramadol , ketoconazole and itraconazole.
- Specific HIV drugs including ritonavir, sakinavir, nerfinavir and atazanavir.
- Specific antibiotics for the treatment of infectious diseases including terisromycin.
- Nefazodon (anti-depressant drug), other treatments for depression If you are using other medicines or if you are using new medicines, be sure to consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store Tadapox
- This medicine does not require special storage conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to wrap the broken tablets in a wrap and store them in a container that can be sealed.
Since the coating of the broken tablet is peeled off, it becomes easy to get damp and the tablet may crumble.
- We recommend storing in a pill case.
Precautions for handling Tadapox
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Do not dump medicines through drainage or household waste. Talk to your pharmacist about how to get rid of unused medicine. These measures help protect the environment.
Product classification of Tadapox
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Tadapox shape / dosage form
Oral type tablets
Target gender of Tadapox
Adult male for simultaneous treatment of ED and premature ejaculation.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing