Product Details of Ovral G Tablet
Features of Ovral G Tablet
Ovral G Tablet is a generic version of Planovar. Compared to the original drug, it is expected to realize contraception at a lower cost.
In addition to its contraceptive effect, Ovral G Tablet is also effective against dysmenorrhea, abnormal menstrual cycle, menorrhagia, endometriosis, and functional uterine bleeding.
Due to its effectiveness, it may be used as an after-pill for emergency contraception after sexual intercourse.
Since it can also be used as a last resort for contraception, it is a drug that can be expected to reduce mental anxiety.
Effect of Ovral G Tablet
Ovral G Tablet contains two active ingredients, levonorgestrel (luteinizing hormone) and ethinyl estradiol (follicle hormone). Regular administration of the two hormones suppresses ovulation and implantation of fertilized eggs, and inhibits sperm invasion into the uterus.
Since it regulates the hormone balance, it is also effective in improving dysmenorrhea and abnormal menstrual cycle. Also, due to the content of levonorgestrel, it can be taken as an emergency contraceptive after sexual intercourse.
Ovral G Tablet dosing cycle
By taking a certain amount of active ingredient for 21 consecutive days at a fixed time every day, it is effective in contraception with 28 days including the drug holiday as one cycle.
Indications for Ovral G Tablet
Ovral G Tablet improves the worries peculiar to women.
- Those who want to prepare for pregnancy avoidance
- Those who have failed (or may have failed) other contraception and do not want to get pregnant
- Those who are suffering from menstrual pain or irregular menstruation
- Premenstrual syndrome ( Those who want to improve PMS), those who did not feel the effect with low-dose pills, those who want to adjust the hormone balance, those who want to improve acne and pimples
Active ingredient of Ovral G Tablet
Ovral G Tablet contains two active ingredients, levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol.
When absorbed into the body, the secretion of LH (luteinizing hormone) and FSH (follicle stimulating hormone), which promote the production of these two hormones, is reduced, and ovulation is suppressed and high because periodic changes in the ovaries do not occur. It has a contraceptive effect.
Ovral G Tablet content / content
One box is for one cycle. It is a 21-tablet type drug that requires a drug holiday.
Ovral G Tablet contains 0.5 mg of levonorgestrel / 0.05 mg of ethinyl estradiol per tablet.
Pfizer is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in New York, USA.
As of 2016, it is the number one pharmaceutical company in the world sales ranking.
How to take Ovral G Tablet
When used as a low-dose pill (contraceptive pill) Start taking on the first day of menstruation. Take 1 tablet daily at almost regular times according to the number on the drug sheet . Difficult menstruation, abnormal menstrual cycle (oligomenorrhea, frequent menstruation), hypermenorrhea, endometriosis, ovarian dysfunction, contraception 1 tablet daily for about 3 consecutive weeks from the 5th day of the menstrual cycle Please take. When taking for the treatment of functional uterine bleeding Take 1 tablet daily for 7 to 10 consecutive days. When used as an after-pill (emergency contraceptive) Take 2 tablets as soon as possible within 72 hours after sexual intercourse.
Ovral G Tablet dosing and drug holidays
Start taking Ovral G Tablet as a contraceptive pill the first time you take it, or if you have not taken any other contraceptive pills in the past month, on the first day of menstrual bleeding.
Take 21 consecutive days with a 7-day washout period. A total of 28 days is one cycle of administration. Repeat the cycle for as long as you want to contracept.
Precautions when taking Ovral G Tablet
Strict adherence to the dosage regimen It is very important to follow the prescribed dosage regimen for this medicine. For the first 14 days of taking Ovral G Tablet, be sure to use other contraceptive methods such as condoms during sexual activity. Menstruation usually begins during the drug holiday. Start taking new pill sheets on the 29th day, whether your period is over or continuing.
When taken as an emergency contraceptive, 2 tablets must be taken within 72 hours after sexual activity.
What to do if you miss a dose If you miss a dose within 12 hours of your normal dose, take the missed dose immediately.
Depending on the time of day, you may be required to take 2 tablets a day, including your normal drinking time.
If you miss a dose, you are more likely to become pregnant, so use it in combination with other contraceptive methods during that period.
Main side effects
It is a contraceptive pill that is basically said to have few side effects such as nausea, stomach pain or discomfort, significant changes in weight, migraine, mood changes including depression, and breast pain, but there are individual differences. I have. If you experience any painful symptoms from taking this medicine, consult your doctor.
Rare side effects
If you experience any of the following symptoms, it may be a sign of thrombosis, so seek medical attention, even if it is mild.
- Chest, arm, and chest pain Pain and discomfort going to your back
- Shortness of breath and / or difficulty breathing
- Swelling along the veins of the legs, pain or tenderness
- Sudden weakness, numbness that stings the face or limbs
- Sudden difficulty walking, dizziness , sudden severe abdominal pain , epilepsy, confusion , severe headache, migraine , visual abnormalities, jaundice (yellow skin or yellowed eyes), severe cough, lump in breast, vaginal bleeding of unknown cause, etc. There is concern that it may be a serious side effect. If you experience any other side effects not listed here, do not overdo it and stop taking it and seek medical attention from a doctor or medical institution.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Ovral G Tablet
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People who smoke
- People who have blood clots
- People who have diabetes or abnormal sugar tolerance
- People who have mild high blood pressure, people who have had high blood pressure during pregnancy
- Those with valvular heart disease, those with unpredictable migraine, those who have been diagnosed with breast cancer in the past, those who have breast cancer in the blood, those who have lumps in the breast, those who have heart disease or kidney disease, or Those who have had these diseases in the past -People with polycystic ovary syndrome, hormonal states that can cause irregular menstruation and excessive hair growth -High homocysteineemia, high levels of the amino acid homocysteine in the blood
- People with severe high or low levels of fat in the blood
- People with obesity
- People with blood clots
- People with porphyrinosis
- People with liver disorders
- High Those with cholesterol or triglyceride (neutral fat), those with jaundice or itchy skin associated with bile stagnation, those with bile sac disorders, those with Crohn’s disease or chronic inflammatory bowel disease , systemic erythematosus (systemic erythematosus) Those who have (a disease that affects the skin of the whole body), those who have hemolytic urinary toxicosis syndrome (blood coagulation disorder that causes renal dysfunction), and those who have sickle erythrocyte disease
- Those who have been diagnosed with hearing loss, metabolic disease called porphyria, skin disease called herpes pregnancy, and neurological disease called sidenum butoh disease during pregnancy or when using female hormones in the past. If you have a yellowish brown pigmented patch) or if you have
hereditary vascular edema, please consult your doctor before taking .
Caution for using Ovral G Tablet
There are some that should be used together.
- Grapefruit juice
- Foods containing St. John’s wort Perforate St.
John ‘s wort is a perforate plant of the family Hypericum that is native to Europe and Asia and grows naturally in the mountains. The extract is used as an antidepressant in Germany and is sold as a dietary supplement in usa. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any of the following foods before taking oral contraceptives, or if you are taking oral contraceptives.
People who should not take Ovral G Tablet
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Persons who have experienced hypersensitive reactions to the components contained in Ovral G Tablet in the past
- Persons with estrogen-dependent malignant tumors (breast pressure, endometrial cancer, etc.), cervical cancer, or suspected of these diseases
- Persons with abnormal genital bleeding whose diagnosis has not been confirmed
- Persons with thrombotic venitis, pulmonary embolism, cerebrovascular disorder, coronary artery disease or those who have had these diseases in the past
- 35 Those who are over the age of 15 and smoke more than 15 cigarettes a day. Those who have pulmonary valvular hypertension or atrial fibrillation, those who have had subacute bacterial endocarditis in the past, or those who have diabetes, who have diabetes Those who have sexual nephropathy, diabetic retinopathy, etc., those who are prone to thrombosis, those who have anti-phospholipid antibody syndrome, those
who plan to have surgery within 4 weeks, those who are within 2 weeks after surgery, Those who are within 4 weeks after giving birth, those who have been resting for a long time, those who have serious heart damage, those who have a tumor in the liver, those who have abnormal lipid metabolism, those who have non-mild hypertension, those who have ear sclerosis
Those who have had symptoms of yellowing, persistent itching or pregnancy herpes (a disease that develops after 3 to 4 months of pregnancy and causes severe itching and many blisters with pain) during pregnancy .
- Pregnant women or those who may be pregnant
- Currently growing height
- Ombitasvir hydrate
- Paritaprevir hydrate
- Ritonavir combination drug (Vikilux combination tablet) is used Persons who fall under the above may have strong side effects when using this drug.
Contraindicated drug for Ovral G Tablet
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Ombitasvir hydrate
- Paritaprevir hydrate
- Ritonavir combination drug (Vikilux combination tablet) If you are using other medicines or if you are using new medicines, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store Ovral G Tablet
- Store in a cool and dry place below 25 ℃, avoiding direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Do not store tablets near the bathroom, sink, or on windows. Heat and humidity can change the composition of medicines.
- Store the tablets without removing them from the drug sheet until you take them.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Precautions for handling Ovral G Tablet
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Do not use any medicine left in the box you stopped taking. It is a medicine that can be effective by taking it for a certain period of time every day for one cycle in one box. Discard the remaining medicine and start using it again.
Ovral G Tablet product classification
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Ovral G Tablet shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Target gender of Ovral G Tablet
- Adult women for the purpose of contraception, improvement of menstrual pain, improvement of PMS, etc.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing