Product Details of Yamini LS Tablet
Features of Yamini LS Tablet
Yamini LS Tablet is a generic version of Yards called 4th generation oral contraceptives.
It contains a very small amount of estrogen, 0.02 mg per tablet, which is the smallest drug prescribed in USA, so it is called an ultra-low dose pill.
Therefore, there are few side effects and the burden on the body is reduced.
By relieving the symptoms peculiar to women and the frustration before and during menstruation, it can be expected to improve daily life.
This pill is also recommended for those who have been unable to continue due to side effects caused by taking conventional oral contraceptives.
Effect of Yamini LS Tablet
Yamini LS Tablet contains ethinyl estradiol, which plays the role of female follicular hormone, and drospirenone, which plays the role of progesterone, as active ingredients.
These two active ingredients provide a contraceptive effect.
Yamini LS Tablet dosing cycle
By taking a certain amount of active ingredient for 24 consecutive days at a fixed time every day, it is effective in contraception with 28 days including the drug holiday as one cycle.
Indications for Yamini LS Tablet
Yamini LS Tablet improves the worries peculiar to women.
- Those who do not want to become pregnant
- Those who strongly feel side effects with other drugs
- Those who want to use pills but have difficulty taking other drugs
- Those who are suffering from menstrual pain or irregular menstruation
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) Those who want to improve
Active ingredient of Yamini LS Tablet
The active ingredients ethinyl estradiol and drospirenone contained in Yamini LS Tablet have the function of bringing the balance and secretion amount of follicular hormone and progesterone closer to the time of pregnancy.
As a result of its successful operation, the brain has the illusion of being “pregnant”, suppressing the production of female hormones and preventing the process of pregnancy from progressing.
Content and content of Yamini LS Tablet
One box is for one cycle. A 28-tablet type with a placebo (placebo) to prevent forgetting to take during the drug holiday. Each Yards tablet contains 3 mg of drospirenone / 0.02 mg of ethinyl estradiol.
- Lupin Ltd
How to take Yamini LS Tablet
If you are taking this medicine for the first time, start taking it on the first day of your menstrual period.
Take 1 tablet daily at a set time in the order indicated on the sheet. After taking the 24th tablet and having a 4-day washout period, start only the new sheet of tablets the next day.
Taking Yamini LS Tablet and drug holiday
Take tablets containing certain active ingredients for 24 days from the start date.
Yamini LS Tablet does not have a placebo (a placebo that does not contain ingredients) to be taken to prevent forgetting to take during the drug holiday.
Please be careful not to forget your medication habit during the 4-day washout period.
Precautions when taking Yamini LS Tablet
Strict adherence to the dosage regimen It is very important to follow the prescribed dosage regimen for this medicine.
Take it at almost regular times every day to avoid forgetting to take it.
If you miss a dose, you are more likely to become pregnant.
Menstruation usually begins during the drug holiday.
Start taking new pill sheets on the 29th day, whether your period is over or continuing.
What to do if you miss a dose Take one tablet immediately when you notice that you missed a dose, and take the same tablet at the usual time. If you notice that you missed a dose the day before at the usual time, take the previous day’s dose and the current day’s dose together.
If more than 24 hours have passed since you missed a dose, stop taking that cycle and start taking the next cycle from the next menstrual period start date.
Main side effects
Headache, nausea, genital bleeding, menstrual pain, lower abdominal pain , etc. Symptoms such as headache, mild nausea, and genital bleeding may occur within 1 to 2 months after starting to take.
These symptoms will gradually relieve as you continue to take them, but if the symptoms are severe or last for a long time, consult your doctor.
Rare side effects
If you experience symptoms such as lower limb pain, swelling, sudden shortness of breath, severe chest pain or headache, suspect signs of thrombosis and seek medical attention for early detection and treatment. If you have any of the following symptoms after taking Yamini LS Tablet, see your doctor or medical institution.
- If menstruation does not occur even after swallowing the white pill (usually menstruation occurs during the period of taking the white pill)
- If severe diarrhea or vomiting continues
- Other medicines and health foods (including supplements) If you take this medicine , undergo a clinical test, or have any other symptoms that you are concerned about. Be concerned about the emergency situation, do not neglect the symptoms, and be sure to consult a doctor.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Yamini LS Tablet
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People over 40 years old
- People with myoma in the uterus
- People who have been diagnosed with breast pressure in the past
- People who have breast cancer in the blood relatives, people who have lumps in the breast
- People who smoke
- People who are obese
- Those who have thrombosis in their blood relatives, those who have unpredictable migraine, those who have cardiovascular disease, those who have mild hypertension, those who have had high blood pressure during pregnancy, those who have diabetes, or Those with abnormal sugar tolerance, those
with porphyrinosis, those with liver disorders, those with heart disease or kidney disease, those who have had these diseases in the past, those with epilepsy, those with tetany Please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Caution for using Yamini LS Tablet together
There are some that should be used together.
- Foods containing St. John’s wort Perforate St.
John ‘s wort is a perforate plant of the family Hypericum that is native to Europe and Asia and grows naturally in the mountains.
The extract is used as an antidepressant in Germany and is sold as a dietary supplement in Japan.
Always consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any of the following foods before taking oral contraceptives, or if you are taking oral contraceptives.
People who should not take Yamini LS Tablet
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Persons who have experienced hypersensitive reactions with the components contained in Yamini LS Tablet in the past
- Persons with estrogen-dependent malignant tumors (breast pressure, endometrial cancer, etc.), cervical cancer, or suspected of these diseases
- Persons with abnormal genital bleeding whose
diagnosis has not been confirmed
- Persons with thrombotic venitis, pulmonary embolism, cerebrovascular disorder, coronary artery disease or those who have had these diseases in the past
- 35 Those who are over the age of 15 and smoke more than 15 cigarettes a day. Those who have pulmonary valvular hypertension or atrial fibrillation, those who have had subacute bacterial endocarditis in the past, or those who have diabetes, who have diabetes Those who have sexual nephropathy, diabetic retinopathy, etc., those who are prone to thrombosis, those who have anti-phospholipid antibody syndrome, those
who plan to have surgery within 4 weeks, those who are within 2 weeks after surgery, Those who are within 4 weeks after giving birth, those who have been resting for a long time, those who have serious heart damage, those who have a tumor in the liver, those who have abnormal lipid metabolism, those who have non-mild hypertension, those who have ear sclerosis Those who have had symptoms of yellowing, persistent itching or pregnancy herpes (a disease that develops after 3 to 4 months of pregnancy and causes severe itching and many blisters with pain) during pregnancy .
- Pregnant women or those who may be pregnant
- Currently growing height
- Ombitasvir hydrate
- Paritaprevir hydrate
- Ritonavir combination drug (Vikilux combination tablet) is used Persons who fall under the above may have strong side effects when using this drug.
Contraindicated drug for Yamini LS Tablet
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Ombitasvir hydrate
- Paritaprevir hydrate
- Ritonavir combination drug (Vikilux combination tablet) If you are using other medicines or if you are using a new drug, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store Yamini LS Tablet
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- If any medicine remains, dispose of it without storing it. It is a medicine that can be effective by taking it for a certain period of time every day for one cycle in one box. Do not take extra medicine.
Precautions for handling Yamini LS Tablet
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Do not take any medicines left on the sheet you stopped taking. It is a medicine that can be effective by taking it for a certain period of time every day for one cycle in one box. Discard the remaining medicine and start taking a new one.
Product classification of Yamini LS Tablet
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Yamini LS Tablet shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Target gender of Yamini LS Tablet
- Adult women for the purpose of contraception, improvement of menstrual pain, improvement of PMS, etc.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.