Product Details of Crisanta Tablet
Characteristics of Crisanta Tablet
Crisanta Tablet is a generic version of Yasmine. In addition to contraception, it can be expected to reduce menstrual pain, premenstrual syndrome, and prevent endometriosis.
Because it is an ultra-low dose pill with a very small hormone content, it has few side effects, and it is recommended for those who did not fit the body with the conventional low dose pills or who had strong side effects.
In addition, it has the same efficacy and effect as the original drug Yasmine, but realizes contraception at a low cost.
The effect of Crisanta Tablet
Although Crisanta Tablet is an ultra-low dose pill, it can be expected to have various effects in addition to the almost certain contraceptive effect.
It is recommended not only for contraceptive purposes, but also for the treatment of ovarian cysts and the treatment and prevention of acne.
Crisanta Tablet dosing cycle
By taking a certain active ingredient for 21 consecutive days at a fixed time every day, it is effective in contraception with 28 days including the drug holiday as one cycle.
Indications for Crisanta Tablet
Crisanta Tablet relieves the worries peculiar to women.
- Those who do not want to become pregnant
- Those who strongly feel side effects with other drugs
- Those who want to contraceptive mainly by women
- Those who are suffering from menstrual pain, irregular menstruation, etc.
- Those who want to improve premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
The active ingredient of Crisanta Tablet
The active ingredients of Crisanta Tablet are the estrogen ethinyl estradiol and the progesterone drospirenone, a female hormone. By taking it, the brain misunderstands that it is after ovulation, and ovulation does not occur.
Crisanta Tablet content / content
One box is for one cycle. It is a 21-tablet type drug that requires a drug holiday.
Each tablet of Crisanta Tablet contains 3 mg of drospirenone / 0.03 mg of ethinyl estradiol.
- Cipla Ltd.
Cipla is an Indian-based pharmaceutical company with a history of more than 80 years.
We manufacture cheap AIDS treatments for HIV patients in emerging countries.
How to take Crisanta Tablet
Take 1 tablet daily for 21 days.
When you start taking it for the first time, start taking it on the first day of your period and try to take it at the same time every day as much as possible. After taking 21 days, there will be a 7-day washout period.
Crisanta Tablet taking and drug holidays
21 days of continuous administration + 7 days of drug holiday, 28 days in total is “1 cycle”. Crisanta Tablet does not have a placebo (a placebo that does not contain any ingredients) to be taken to prevent forgetting to take during the drug holiday. Please be careful not to forget your medication habit during the 7-day washout period.
The contraceptive effect continues by taking the drug repeatedly during the period when you do not want to become pregnant.
Precautions when taking Crisanta Tablet
Strict adherence to the dosage regimen It is very important to follow the prescribed dosage regimen for this medicine.
Take it at almost regular times every day to avoid forgetting to take it. If you miss a dose, you are more likely to become pregnant.
Menstruation usually begins during the drug holiday.
Start taking new pill sheets on the 29th day, whether your period is over or continuing.
What to do if you miss a dose If you miss a dose within 12 hours, take the missed dose when you notice it, and take the same dose at the normal time.
In other words, you will take 2 tablets that day. However, if 12 hours have passed since you missed a dose, the contraceptive effect will diminish, so stop taking that cycle, wait for the next menstruation, and start taking again from a new sheet.
Main side effects
Nausea, vomiting, irregular organ bleeding, malaise, headache, diarrhea, abdominal pain, menorrhagia, rash, swelling, breast discomfort, visual impairment, etc. Due to the nature of ultra- low dose pills, there are few side effects. There are individual differences in symptoms.
It is genital bleeding that is likely to occur within 1 to 2 months after starting to take. Symptoms subside as you continue to take, but if bleeding continues for a long period of time, stop taking and consult your doctor.
Rare side effects
If you continue to have severe diarrhea or vomiting, it is difficult for the medicine to be absorbed and you are more likely to become pregnant, so use other contraceptive methods together. As with many contraceptives, there is a considerable risk of thrombosis.
Sudden pain or swelling in the legs, severe headaches, tangled tongue, sudden shortness of breath, or sudden visual impairment may be signs of thrombosis.
For early detection and treatment, if you have any of these symptoms, do not overdo it and stop taking it and seek medical attention immediately.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Crisanta Tablet
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People over 40 years old
- People with myoma in the uterus
- People who have been diagnosed with breast pressure in the past
- People who have breast cancer in the blood relatives, people who have lumps in the breast
- People who smoke
- People who are obese
- Those who have blood clots, those who have migraine without warning, those who have
cardiovascular disease, those who have mild hypertension, those who have had high blood pressure during pregnancy, those who have diabetes, or Those with abnormal sugar tolerance, those with porphyrinosis, those with liver disorders, those with heart disease or kidney disease, those who have had these diseases in the past, those with epilepsy, those with tetany Please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Precautions for using Crisanta Tablet
There are some that should be used together.
- Foods containing St. John’s wort Perforate St.
John ‘s wort is a perforate plant of the family Hypericum that is native to Europe and Asia and grows naturally in the mountains.
The extract is used as an antidepressant in Germany and sold as a dietary supplement in Japan.
Always consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any of the following foods before taking oral contraceptives, or if you are taking oral contraceptives.
People who should not take Crisanta Tablet
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction with the components contained in Crisanta Tablet in the past
- Those who have estrogen-dependent malignant tumors (breast cancer, endometrial cancer, etc.), cervical cancer, or suspected of these diseases Those who have abnormal genital bleeding whose diagnosis has not been confirmed
- Those who have thrombotic venitis, pulmonary embolism, cerebrovascular disorder, coronary artery disease or who have had these diseases in the past
- 35 years old Those who smoke 15 or more cigarettes a day
- For diabetic illness with signs (a flickering light appears in the field of vision, and as this light expands, the light becomes jagged and the center becomes difficult to see). Diabetic among those who have pulmonary valvular hypertension or atrial fibrillation, those who have had subacute bacterial endocarditis in the past, and those who have diabetes. Those who have nephropathy, diabetic retinopathy, etc., those who are prone to thrombosis, those who have anti-phospholipid antibody syndrome, those who plan to have surgery within 4 weeks, those who are within 2 weeks after surgery, and those who have postpartum Those who are within 4 weeks, those who have been resting for a long time, those who have serious heart damage, those
who have a tumor in the liver, those who have abnormal lipid metabolism, those who have non-mild hypertension, those who have ear sclerosis
- Those who have had symptoms of jaundice, persistent itching or herpes pregnancy (a disease that develops after 3 to 4 months of pregnancy and causes severe itching and many blisters with pain) during pregnancy .
- Pregnant women or those who may be pregnant
- Currently growing height
- Ombitasvir hydrate
- Paritaprevir hydrate
- Ritonavir combination drug (Vikilux combination tablet) is used Persons who fall under the above may have strong side effects when using this drug.
Contraindicated drug for Crisanta Tablet
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Ombitasvir hydrate
- Paritaprevir hydrate
- Ritonavir combination drug (Vikilux combination tablet) If you are using other medicines or if you are using a new drug, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store Crisanta Tablet
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- If any medicine remains, dispose of it without storing it. It is a medicine that can be effective by taking it for a certain period of time every day for one cycle in one box. Do not take extra medicine.
Precautions for handling Crisanta Tablet
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Do not take any medicines left on the sheet you stopped taking. It is a medicine that can be effective by taking it for a certain period of time every day for one cycle in one box. Discard the remaining medicine and start taking a new one.
Product classification of Crisanta Tablet
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Crisanta Tablet shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Target gender of Crisanta Tablet
- Adult women for the purpose of contraception, improvement of menstrual pain, improvement of PMS, etc.
Other Contracrptive Products :
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing