Product Details of Ovral L Tablet
Features of Ovral L Tablet
Ovral L Tablet is an oral contraceptive containing two active ingredients, levonorgestrel (luteinizing hormone) and ethinyl estradiol (estrogen).
In addition to contraception, it is also effective in alleviating menstrual pain, irregular menstruation, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), amenorrhea, and functional uterine bleeding.
It is said that the contraceptive effect can be obtained in about one week after starting the administration, and if the dosage is followed correctly, the contraceptive success rate is 99% or more.
Effect of Ovral L Tablet
Levonorgestrel (progesterone) and ethinyl estradiol (follicle hormone) balance hormones in the body, reduce LH and FSH secretion through the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian system feedback mechanism, and suppress ovulation.
It is useful not only for contraception but also for alleviating menstrual pain and PMS, and has been shown to reduce the risk of developing ovarian cancer and endometrial cancer.
Ovral L Tablet dosing cycle
By taking a certain amount of active ingredient for 21 consecutive days at a fixed time every day, it is effective in contraception with 28 days including the drug holiday as one cycle.
Indications for Ovral L Tablet
Ovral L Tablet improves the worries peculiar to women.
- Those who do not want to become pregnant
- Those who are suffering from menstrual pain or irregular menstruation
- Those who want to improve premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Those who want to adjust hormone balance
- Those who want to improve acne and pimples
Active ingredient of Ovral L Tablet
Ovral L Tablet contains two active ingredients, levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol.
Each of these components acts as a pseudo-progesterone and estrogen, resulting in suppression of the supposed female hormone secretion and prevention of ovulation.
Ovral L Tablet content / content
One box is for one cycle. It is a 21-tablet type drug that requires a drug holiday.
Ovral L Tablet contains 0.15 mg of levonorgestrel / 0.03 mg of ethinyl estradiol per tablet.
- Pfizer Ltd
Pfizer is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in New York, USA.
As of 2016, it is the number one pharmaceutical company in the world sales ranking.
How to take Ovral L Tablet
If you are taking this medicine for the first time, start taking it on the first day of your menstrual period.
Take 1 tablet daily at approximately fixed times each day according to the number on the medication sheet .
Ovral L Tablet dosing and drug holiday
If you are taking Ovral L Tablet for the first time, or if you have not taken other contraceptive pills in the past month, start taking it on the first day of menstrual bleeding.
Take 21 days in a row with a 7-day washout period.
A total of 28 days is one cycle of administration.
Repeat the cycle for as long as you want to contraceptive.
Precautions when taking Ovral L Tablet
Strict adherence to the dosage regimen It is very important to follow the prescribed dosage regimen for this medicine.
For the first 14 days of taking Ovral L Tablet, be sure to use other contraceptive methods such as condoms during sexual activity.
Menstruation usually begins during the drug holiday.
Start taking new pill sheets on the 29th day, whether your period is over or continuing.
What to do if you miss a dose If you miss a dose within 12 hours of your normal dose, take the missed dose immediately.
Depending on the time of day, you may be required to take 2 tablets a day, including your normal drinking time.
If you miss a dose, you are more likely to become pregnant, so use it in combination with other contraceptive methods during that period.
Main side effects
Mood swings, depression, sexual impulses (libido), headache, nausea, acne, chest pain, weight gain, etc. Basically , it is a contraceptive pill that has few side effects, but there are individual differences.
If you experience any painful symptoms from taking this medicine, consult your doctor.
Rare side effects
Vaginal infections, difficulty wearing contact lenses, vomiting, hair loss, painful periods, ovarian cysts, fatigue, etc. are rare side effects, but a few cases have been reported.
In rare cases, skin diseases such as rash, urticaria, and painful bluish-red skin mass (erythema) may develop.
Apart from these side effects, the possibility of lactation or leakage has also been reported in very rare cases.
If you experience any other side effects not listed here, do not overdo it and stop taking it and seek medical attention.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Ovral L Tablet
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People who smoke
- People who have blood clots
- People who have diabetes or abnormal sugar tolerance
- People who have mild high blood pressure, people who have had high blood pressure during pregnancy
- Those with cardiovalvular disease, those with unpredictable migraine, those who have been diagnosed with breast cancer in the past, those who have blood relatives with breast cancer, those who have lumps in the breast, those who have heart disease or kidney disease, or Those who have had these diseases in the past
- People with polycystic ovary syndrome, hormonal status that can cause irregular menstruation and excessive hair growth -High homocysteineemia, high levels of the amino acid homocysteine in the blood・ People with severe high or low levels of fat in the blood
- People with obesity
- People with blood clots
- People with porphyrinosis
- People with liver disorders
- High Those with cholesterol or triglyceride (neutral fat), those with jaundice or itchy skin associated with bile retention, those with bile sac disorders, those with Crohn’s disease or chronic inflammatory bowel disease , systemic erythematosus (systemic erythematosus) Those who have (a disease that affects the skin of the whole body), those who have hemolytic urinary toxicosis syndrome (blood coagulation disorder that causes renal dysfunction), and those who have sickle erythrocytosis
- Those who have been diagnosed with hearing loss, metabolic disease called porphyria, skin disease called herpes pregnancy, and neurological disease called sidenum butoh disease during pregnancy or when using female hormones in the past. If you have a yellowish brown pigmented patch) or if you have
hereditary vascular edema, please consult your doctor before taking .
Caution for using Ovral L Tablet together
There are some that should be used together.
- Grapefruit juice
- Foods containing St. John’s wort Perforate St.
John ‘s wort is a perforate plant of the family Hypericum that is native to Europe and Asia and grows naturally in the mountains.
- The extract is used as an antidepressant in Germany and is sold as a dietary supplement in USA.
Always consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any of the following foods before taking oral contraceptives, or if you are taking oral contraceptives.
People who should not take Ovral L Tablet
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Persons who have experienced hypersensitive reactions to the components contained in Ovral L Tablet in the past
- Persons with estrogen-dependent malignant tumors (breast pressure, endometrial cancer, etc.), cervical cancer, or suspected of these diseases
- Persons with abnormal genital bleeding whose diagnosis has not been confirmed
- Persons with thrombotic venitis, pulmonary embolism, cerebrovascular disorder, coronary artery disease or those who have had these diseases in the past
- 35 Those who are over the age of 15 and smoke more than 15 cigarettes a day. Those who have pulmonary valvular hypertension or atrial fibrillation, those who have had subacute bacterial endocarditis in the past, or those who have diabetes, who have diabetes Those who have sexual nephropathy, diabetic retinopathy, etc., those who are prone to thrombosis, those who have anti-phospholipid antibody syndrome, those
who plan to have surgery within 4 weeks, those who are within 2 weeks after surgery, Those who are within 4 weeks after giving birth, those who have been resting for a long time, those who have serious heart damage, those who have a tumor in the liver, those who have abnormal lipid metabolism, those
who have non-mild hypertension, those who have ear sclerosis Those who have had symptoms of yellowing, persistent itching or pregnancy herpes (a disease that develops after 3 to 4 months of pregnancy and causes severe itching and many blisters with pain) during pregnancy .
- Pregnant women or those who may be pregnant
- Currently growing height
- Ombitasvir hydrate
- Paritaprevir hydrate
- Ritonavir combination drug (Vikilux combination tablet) is used Persons who fall under the above may have strong side effects when using this drug.
Contraindicated drug for Ovral L Tablet
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Ombitasvir hydrate
- Paritaprevir hydrate
- Ritonavir combination drug (Vikilux combination tablet) If you are using other medicines or if you are using a new drug, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store Ovral L Tablet
- Store in a cool and dry place below 25 ℃, avoiding direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Do not store tablets near the bathroom, sink, or on windows. Heat and humidity can change the composition of medicines.
- Store the tablets without removing them from the drug sheet until you take them.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Precautions for handling Ovral L Tablet
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Do not use any medicine left in the box you stopped taking. It is a medicine that can be effective by taking it for a certain period of time every day for one cycle in one box. Discard the remaining medicine and start using it again.
Ovral L Tablet product classification
Prescription drugs: Drugs including herbal medicines and crude drugs have strong effects and may cause side effects depending on the constitution and symptoms.
You do not need a doctor’s prescription for personal imports, but please check carefully for any of these concerns when using.
Ovral L Tablet shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Target gender of Ovral L Tablet
- Adult women for the purpose of contraception, improvement of menstrual pain, improvement of PMS, etc.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”. Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip. Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.