Features of iPill
I-Pill is a generic version of Norrevo. It is said to be effective within 72 hours after sexual activity, but it is important to take it early to ensure contraception.
Since it is manufactured with the same active ingredients as Norrevo, it can be expected to have the same effect as the original drug, and it can be purchased at a low price.
Unlike conventional contraceptives, the medicinal properties of I-Pill are strong hormones that place a considerable burden on the body. Avoid daily use.
Effect of iPill
Ingestion of iPill has an emergency contraceptive effect that suppresses ovulation / implantation, inhibits sperm passage, and prevents unwanted pregnancy.
The key to the effect is to suppress progesterone by mistake in the brain, thereby suppressing the growth of the endometrium.
I-Pill Dosing Limit
It is said to be taken within 72 hours, but the earlier that time, the higher the chance of successful contraception.
Just because more than 72 hours have passed does not mean that the contraceptive effect disappears from that moment.
It is said that there is a contraceptive effect up to about 120 hours later, but please be aware that the risk of pregnancy increases over time.
Indications for iPill
I-Pill is a medicine for those who need emergency contraception.
- Those who want to be prepared for pregnancy avoidance .
- Those who have failed (or may have failed) other contraception and do not want to get pregnant.
- Those who have to avoid pregnancy due to unexpected sexual activity.
- Those who want to cut off unwanted pregnancy anxiety early before the abortion operation.
Active ingredient of iPill
Levonorgestrel, which is contained as the active ingredient of iPill, has properties similar to the progesterone, which is one of the female hormones.
Progesterone is a hormone required for ovulation and is secreted especially during ovulation.
I-Pill Content / Contents
One tablet per box.
Each tablet of I-Pill contains 1.5 mg of levonorgestrel.
Piramal Healthcare is an Indian healthcare company.
With consolidated sales of US $ 656 million in fiscal 2009, it ranks fourth in the Indian market.
Most of the revenue is allocated to R & D and it is still growing.
How to take iPill
Take 1 tablet within 72 hours after sexual activity that may lead to unwanted pregnancy .
The side effects of the medicine may cause nausea and vomiting, but be careful not to vomit the medicine for at least 3 hours after taking the medicine.
Precautions when taking iPill
Be careful not to vomit the medicine If you vomit within 3 hours after taking the medicine, the ingredients of the medicine may not be well absorbed by the body and you should take it again.
The side effect of nausea is more likely to occur on an empty stomach. It’s a good idea to take your medicine after taking a moderate meal.
After eating and drinking excessively, on the contrary, eating too much may cause nausea and abdominal pain, so refrain from doing so. Daily administration is a drug that can avoid unwanted pregnancy with a high probability of
NG , but it will put a considerable burden on the female body. Never use it for every sexual activity. As an emergency contraceptive, you should keep in mind to use it in the event of an emergency.
Main side effects
Vaginal bleeding, headache, nausea, malaise, fatigue, somnolence, etc. Taking I-Pill causes a temporary sudden change in hormonal balance, which causes not a few side effects.
Side effects are transient symptoms caused by taking ingredients into the body, so the symptoms will be alleviated over time.
Although there are individual differences, these symptoms may continue for about 1 to 3 days after taking the drug.
Especially many side effects
Genital bleeding after taking is a side effect that is said to be common. In general, bleeding after taking the drug is often called withdrawal bleeding, which is a criterion for successful contraception.
However, the difference between withdrawal bleeding and irregular uterine bleeding is hard to tell at first glance. Look at your menstrual cycle to see if there are any abnormalities or discomforts, and if you have any concerns, see a doctor.
If you feel that the effects / side effects are strong
If it is an anti-nausea (anti-sickness) drug or a headache drug, there is no problem in taking it together.
If you are taking any other medication, be sure to check that it is a medication that you should be careful about.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking I-Pill
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People with liver damage.
- People with heart or kidney damage, or people with heart or kidney damage in the past.
Please consult your doctor before taking .
Important basic notes on iPill
There are some things to be aware of while using this medicine.
- This medicine avoids pregnancy after sexual activity. If you plan to use contraceptives, use oral contraceptives or other methods that have a high contraceptive effect.
- You may become pregnant even after taking this medicine, so please be informed until you fully understand proper contraception.
- Unauthorized uterine bleeding or early pregnancy bleeding after taking this medicine may be indistinguishable from normal menstruation. Please have a medical examination.
- Please refrain from foods containing St. John’s wort as they affect this medicine.
- Avoid breastfeeding for 24 hours after taking this medicine. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any other medication or if you are taking a new one.
People who should not use iPill
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People who have experienced hypersensitive reactions to the ingredients contained in I-Pill in the past.
- People with serious liver disorders.
- People who are pregnant People who fall under the above can use this medicine. Side effects may be strong.
Caution for using iPill
There are some medicines that should be used with caution.
- HIV protease inhibitor.
- Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor.
If so, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store iPill
- Put it in an outer box and store it away from direct sunlight. It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling iPill
- After opening the outer box, use it as soon as possible.
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
Product classification of iPill
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Ipill shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Target gender of iPill
- Adult women wishing for emergency contraception.
Other Contraceptive Products :
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing