Product details of Valif 20mg
Features of Valif
Vardenafil is an ED treatment manufactured by Ajanta Pharma of India and is the most sold product among Levitra generics.
It contains the same active ingredient as vardenafil, which is the same as Levitra, and inhibits the PDE5 enzyme that suppresses erections, supporting normal erections.
It is also effective for ED symptoms of various factors such as mental stress, weakening of erectile dysfunction due to aging, and lifestyle-related diseases such as arteriosclerosis.
In addition, it can be purchased at about 1/6 the price of the original drug Levitra, so you can consider continuous treatment.
Effect of Valif
Vardenafil, the active ingredient contained in Valif, quickly penetrates into the body, suppresses the action of the enzyme (PDE5), which is the main cause of ED, and has the effect of improving ED symptoms including folds.
Valif duration of action
The effect appears about 30 minutes after taking the drug, and the duration is 8 to 10 hours .
There are individual differences in the effects and effects depending on the physique, body size, physical condition, etc.
Indications for Valif
Valif improves the symptoms of ED (erectile dysfunction).
- Those who suffer from ED.
- Those who want to feel the effect immediately after taking it.
- Those who have an erection but wither in the middle (breaking in the middle)
- Those who feel that their erectile dysfunction has decreased.
- Good with a partner Those who want to regain their relationship.
The active ingredient of Valif
Vardenafil, the active ingredient in Valif, is classified as a PDE5 inhibitor that improves erectile function by inhibiting the action of PDE5, which is the direct cause of ED.
Vardenafil suppresses the action of PDE5, prevents the breakdown of cGMP and keeps blood vessels dilated.
Valif content / content
Contains 10 tablets per box.
Each vardenafil tablet contains 20 mg of vardenafil.
Ajanta Pharma is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in India.
We have a reliable FDA-approved manufacturing facility and are focusing on generic drugs in a wide range of fields.
Typical products for ED treatment include “Kamagra Gold,” “Valif,” and “Tadarise.”
Pharmaceutical Company >> Ajanta Pharma
How to take Valif
Take once a day, about 1 hour before sexual activity, with a glass of water or lukewarm water. Since the effect of meals is small, it can be taken before, between, and after meals.
Take only once a day, and take at least 24 hours apart.
Recommended dose of Valif
The recommended dose of vardenafil, the active ingredient in Valif, is 10 mg per dose. For elderly people (65 years and older) and people with moderate liver damage for the first time, start with 5 mg.
Since the content is 20 mg, please use a pill cutter and use the dose that suits you. The effects and effects vary from person to person depending on the size of the body.
If you do not feel the effect after taking 10mg, please adjust the dose. There is no increase in the effect due to overdose, so please follow the usage and dosage and use correctly.
Precautions when taking Valif
Vardenafil, an active ingredient, is characterized by being less susceptible to dietary effects, unlike Viagra.
Therefore, it is possible to take it without worrying about before and after meals. However, the standard calorie intake that is not affected is less than 700 kcal. Be careful not to overeat, as eating heavy meals can be more effective.
Effects of alcohol
A small amount of alcohol is said to be okay, but when taken with a weak drinker, the vasodilatory effect of the active ingredient vardenafil can cause the alcohol to turn too much.
Moderate alcohol may be effective in treating ED due to its tranquilizing effect, but be careful not to drink too much.
Side effects of Valif
The main side effects of Valif
Headaches, hot flashes, flushing, and stuffy nose have been reported, mainly due to vasodilatory effects.
With regard to headache, hot flashes, flushing, and stuffy nose, the blood vessels have expanded due to taking the drug, so the symptoms will subside after a few hours with the effects of the drug.
Visual impairment and dizziness may occur, including photopsia (dazzling, hazy, appearing blue).
For a while after administration, give due consideration to driving a car, working at heights, operating machinery, etc.
If you experience sudden visual loss or loss of vision after administration of this drug, discontinue administration of this drug and consult an ophthalmologist immediately.
Rare side effects of Valif
Priapism, a small number, has been reported. If not treated promptly, it can lead to permanent loss of function and damage to the penile tissue.
If your erection lasts for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention from your doctor, internal medicine, urology, or specialized outpatient department.
If you feel that the effects and side effects of Valif are strong
If you feel the effects and side effects of taking Valif are strong, use a pill cutter etc. to adjust the amount to 1/2 or 1/4
Precautions when using Valif
People who are careful about taking Valif
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People with defects in the structure of the penis (flexion, fibrosis of the penis, Peyronie’s disease, etc.)
- People with blood disorders (sickle-erythrocyte anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, etc.)
- PDE5 inhibitors or other People who are using erectile dysfunction treatment.
- People with hemorrhagic disease or digestive ulcer.
- People who are elderly (65 years old or older)
- People with moderate liver disorder.
Please consult your doctor before taking .
Caution for using Valif together
There are some that you should be careful about when using them together.
- Please refrain from using with grapefruit (including juice). It may increase the blood concentration of the
medicine and may have strong effects and side effects.
- Please refrain from excessive alcohol intake. It has a vasodilatory effect, which makes it easier for you to get sick. You can drink alcohol, but refrain from drinking too much.
- Please refrain from taking caffeine. It can strain the stomach and cause stomach pain.
If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Valif
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People who have experienced hypersensitive reactions with the ingredients contained in Valif in the past.
- People who use nitrates such as nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide nitrate, nicolangil, etc.
- Sexual activities such as heart damage.
- People with congenital QT prolongation, people using antiarrhythmic drugs (quinidin, procainamide, amyodaron, sotalol, etc.)
- Cerebral infarction, cerebral hemorrhage, myocardial infarction within the last 6 months.
- People with severe liver damage.
- People with kidney problems requiring hemodialysis, people with low blood pressure, people with untreated high blood pressure, people with unstable angina.
- People using Riosiguato.
- People using anti-virus drugs (ritonavir, indinavir, atazanavir, sakinavir mesylate, phosamprenavir, ropinavir ritonavir, ombitasville, paritaprevir, ritonavir, darnavir, teraprevir)
- anti People who are using a fungal drug (itraconazole)
- People who are using a preparation containing cobicistat.
- People with retinal pigment degeneration People who fall under the above will have strong side effects by using this drug. It may be.
Contraindicated drug for Valif
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Nitrate and NO donors (nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide nitrate , nicolangil, etc.)
- Antiarrhythmic agents (quinidine, prokineamide, amyodaron, sotalol, etc. ) Preparations containing mesylate, phosamprenavir, ropinavir / ritonavir, ombitasvir / paritaprevir / ritonavir, darnavir, teraprevir) / antiviral drug (itraconazole) / cobicistat Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before using.
How to store and handle the Valif
How to store the Valif
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to wrap the broken tablets in a wrap and store them in a container that can be sealed.
Since the coating of the broken tablet is peeled off, it becomes easy to get damp and the tablet may crumble.
- We recommend storing in a pill case.
Precautions for handling Valif
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Valif product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
Oral type tablets
Adult male for the purpose of treating ED.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing