Product Details of Diane 35 Tablet
Features of Diane 35
Diane 35 is a low-dose pill developed for relatively small Asians that has a low content of female hormones, so it has fewer side effects than traditional products and can be taken with confidence.
In addition to taking for contraceptive purposes, it is also effective for virilization symptoms such as acne, seborrhea, body odor improvement, androgenic alopecia (FAGA) that increases during menopause, and hypertrichosis (mainly facial hair) that is common after childbirth. there is.
Since the amount of hormone in the tablet is constant , you can take it easily without mistakes.
Effect of Diane 35
Almost 100% contraceptive effect by regular administration, improvement of female masculine symptoms caused by increased female hormones, reduction of PMS (premenstrual syndrome), relief of menstrual pain, etc. increase.
Diane 35 dosing cycle
By taking a certain active ingredient for 21 consecutive days at a fixed time every day, it is effective in contraception with 28 days including the drug holiday as one cycle.
Indications for Diane 35
Diane 35 improves the worries peculiar to women.
- People who do not want to get pregnant
- People who have a small physique and feel strong side effects with other drugs
- People who want to use pills but have difficulty taking other drugs
- People who are suffering from menstrual pain or irregular menstruation
- Premenstrual syndrome ( Those who want to improve PMS)
Active ingredient of Diane 35
Diane 35 contains cyproterone acetate and ethinyl estradiol. Cyproterone acetate can prevent pregnancy by diminishing the action of the male hormone androgen and suppressing ovulation.
In addition, ethinyl estradiol has effects such as suppressing the secretion of gonadotropin and lowering the female hormone estrogen, thereby suppressing the amount of menstrual blood.
Diane 35 content / content
One box is for one cycle. It is a 21-tablet type drug that requires a drug holiday.
Diane 35 contains 2 mg of cyproterone acetate / 0.035 mg of ethinyl estradiol per tablet.
- Bayer Zydus Pharma Pvt Ltd
Bayer , headquartered in Germany, is a world-renowned pharmaceutical company that developed the painkiller aspirin. Other typical medicines include the ED treatment “Levitra”. It also has a subsidiary in USA and is ranked 8th in the pharmaceutical market.
How to take Diane 35
The day of the week is marked on the drug sheet.
Take the first tablet from the red part of the sheet that corresponds to the day of the week, and follow the direction of the arrow on the sheet until you have finished taking all the tablets, and take one tablet daily at approximately fixed times each day .
Diane 35 dosing and drug holidays
If you are taking Diane 35 for the first time, or if you have not taken other contraceptive pills in the past month, start taking it on the first day of menstrual bleeding.
Take 21 days in a row with a 7-day washout period. A total of 28 days is one cycle of administration. Repeat the cycle for as long as you want to contraceptive.
Precautions when taking Diane 35
Strict adherence to the dosage regimen It is very important to follow the prescribed dosage regimen for this medicine.
For the first 14 days of taking Diane 35, be sure to use other contraceptive methods such as condoms during sexual activity. Menstruation usually begins during the drug holiday. Start taking new pill sheets on the 29th day, whether your period is over or continuing.
What to do if you miss a dose If you miss a dose within 12 hours of your normal dose, take the missed dose immediately. Depending on the time of day, you may be required to take 2 tablets a day, including your normal drinking time. If you miss a dose, you are more likely to become pregnant, so use it in combination with other contraceptive methods during that period.
Main side effects
It is a contraceptive pill that is basically said to have few side effects such as nausea, stomach pain or discomfort, significant changes in weight, migraine, mood changes including depression, and breast pain, but there are individual differences. I have.
If you experience any painful symptoms from taking this medicine, consult your doctor.
Rare side effects
If you experience any of the following symptoms, it may be a sign of thrombosis, so seek medical attention, even if it is mild.
- Chest, arm, and chest pain
- Pain and discomfort going to your back
- Shortness of breath and / or difficulty breathing
- Swelling along the veins of the legs, pain or tenderness
- Sudden weakness, numbness that stings the face or limbs
- Sudden difficulty walking, dizziness , sudden severe abdominal pain , epilepsy, confusion , severe headache, migraine , visual abnormalities, jaundice (yellow skin or yellowed eyes), severe cough, lump in breast, vaginal bleeding of unknown cause, etc. There is concern that it may be a serious side effect. If you experience any other side effects not listed here, do not overdo it and stop taking it and seek medical attention from a doctor or medical institution.
Precautions for use
Those who are careful about taking Diane 35
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People who smoke
- People who have blood clots
- People who have diabetes or abnormal sugar tolerance
- People who have mild high blood pressure, people who have had high blood pressure during pregnancy
- Those with cardiovalvular disease, those with unpredictable migraine, those who have been diagnosed with breast cancer in the past, those who have blood relatives with breast cancer, those who have lumps in the breast, those who have heart disease or kidney disease, or Those who have had these diseases in the past
-People with polycystic ovary syndrome, hormonal status that can cause irregular menstruation and excessive hair growth -High homocysteineemia, high levels of the amino acid homocysteine in the blood
- People with severe high or low levels of fat in the blood
- People with obesity
- People with blood clots
- People with porphyrinosis
- People with liver disorders
- High Those with cholesterol or triglyceride (neutral fat), those with jaundice or itchy skin associated with bile retention, those with bile sac disorders, those with Crohn’s disease or chronic inflammatory bowel disease , systemic erythematosus (systemic erythematosus) Those who have (a disease that affects the skin of the whole body), those who have hemolytic urinary toxicosis syndrome (blood coagulation disorder that causes renal dysfunction), and those who have sickle erythrocytosis
- Those who have been diagnosed with hearing loss, metabolic disease called porphyria, skin disease called herpes pregnancy, and neurological disease called sidenum butoh disease during pregnancy or when using female hormones in the past. If you have a yellowish brown pigmented patch) or if you have
hereditary vascular edema, please consult your doctor before taking .
Caution for using Diane 35
There are some that should be used together.
- Grapefruit juice
- Foods containing St. John’s wort Perforate St. John ‘s wort is a perforate plant of the family Hypericum that is native to Europe and Asia and grows naturally in the mountains.
- The extract is used as an antidepressant in Germany and is sold as a dietary supplement in Japan.Always consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any of the following foods before taking oral contraceptives, or if you are taking oral contraceptives.
People who should not take Diane 35
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Persons who have experienced hypersensitive reactions with the components contained in Diane 35 in the past
- Persons with estrogen-dependent malignant tumors (breast pressure, endometrial cancer, etc.), cervical cancer, or suspected of these diseases
- Persons with abnormal genital bleeding whose diagnosis has not been confirmed
- Persons with thrombotic venitis, pulmonary embolism, cerebrovascular disorder, coronary artery disease or those who have had these diseases in the past
- 35 Those who are over the age of 15 and smoke more than 15 cigarettes a day. Those who have pulmonary valvular hypertension or atrial fibrillation, those who have had subacute bacterial endocarditis in the past, or those who have diabetes, who have diabetes Those who have sexual nephropathy, diabetic retinopathy, etc., those who are prone to thrombosis, those who have anti-phospholipid antibody syndrome, those
who are planning surgery within 4 weeks, those who are within 2 weeks after surgery, Those who are within 4 weeks after giving birth, those who have been resting for a long time, those who have serious heart damage, those who have a tumor in the liver, those who have abnormal lipid metabolism, those who have non-mild hypertension, those who have ear sclerosis Those who have had symptoms of yellowing, persistent itching or pregnancy herpes (a disease that develops after 3 to 4 months of pregnancy and causes severe itching and many blisters with pain) during pregnancy .
- Pregnant women or those who may be pregnant
- Currently growing height
- Ombitasvir hydrate
- Paritaprevir hydrate
- Ritonavir combination drug (Vikilux combination tablet) is used Persons who fall under the above may have strong side effects when using this drug.
Contraindicated drug for Diane 35
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Ombitasvir hydrate
- Paritaprevir hydrate
- Ritonavir combination drug (Vikilux combination tablet) If you are using other medicines or if you are using a new drug, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store Diane 35
- Store in a cool and dry place below 25 ℃, avoiding direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Do not store tablets near the bathroom, sink, or on windows. Heat and humidity can change the composition of medicines.
- Store the tablets without removing them from the drug sheet until you take them.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Precautions for handling Diane 35
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Do not take any medicines left on the sheet you stopped taking. It is a medicine that can be effective by taking it for a certain period of time every day for one cycle in one box. Discard the remaining medicine and start taking a new one.
Diane 35 product classification
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are newly developed drugs and are also called new drugs. It takes a long research period and enormous cost to launch a new drug.
Therefore, after filing a patent application, the developed pharmaceutical company can monopolize, manufacture and sell it, and during that time, efficacy and safety investigations and reexaminations are also conducted.
Diane 35 shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Diane 35 Target Gender
- Adult women for the purpose of contraception, improvement of menstrual pain, improvement of PMS, etc.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing