Product details of Lovegra
Features of Lovegra
Lovegra is a drug for women developed as Viagra Generic, which is “Viagra for women” to satisfy libido and pleasure.
It is a drug mainly aimed at improving frigidity, which is a sexual dysfunction in women, and has the effect of relaxing and increasing the sensitivity of sexual stimulation by improving blood flow around the clitoris and vagina.
In addition, increasing the amount of vaginal secretions increases the sensitivity to sexual stimulation, making it easier to reach orgasm and improving the symptoms of frigidity.
It is a popular product as a remedy to support women who are not willing to have sexual activity .
The effect of lovegra
Lovegra has the effect of relaxing and increasing the sensitivity of sexual stimulation by improving blood flow around the clitoris and vagina.
The easier it is to get the inside of the vagina wet, the more sensitive it is, and you can relieve dyspareunia and relax and perform sexual activity.
Lovegra action time
The effect appears about 1 hour after taking it, and the duration is about 5 hours .
There are individual differences in the effects and effects depending on the physique, body size, physical condition, etc.
Indications for Lovegra
Lovegra improves frigidity and dyspareunia in women.
- Those who are slow to respond to sexual stimuli.
- Those who have dyspareunia due to insufficient vaginal moisture.
- Those who want to be positive about sexual activity.
- Those who want to feel the pleasure of sexual activity.
- Those who want to regain a good relationship with their partner.
The active ingredient of Lovegra
Sildenafil, the active ingredient in Lovegra, is classified as a PDE5 inhibitor.
It promotes blood flow and makes it easier to get the inside of the vagina wet, which increases sensitivity, relieves dyspareunia and allows you to relax and perform sexual activity
Lovegra content / content
Contains 4 tablets per box.
Each tablet of Lovegra contains 100 mg of sildenafil.
Ajanta Pharma is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in India.
We have a reliable FDA-approved manufacturing facility and are focusing on generic drugs in a wide range of fields.
Pharmaceutical Company >> Ajanta Pharma
Dosage of Lovegra
How to take Lovegra
Take once a day, about 1 hour before sexual activity, with a glass of water or lukewarm water.
Take only once a day, and take at least 24 hours apart.
Sildenafil, the active ingredient, is an ingredient that is absorbed from the intestines, so if you take it after meals, the effect will not be satisfactory.
Taken on an empty stomach, it is even more effective when it circulates and quickly penetrates the blood in the body.
Recommended dose of Lovegra
The recommended dose of the active ingredient sildenafil is 25 mg per dose.
For those who are taking it for the first time, who are worried about side effects, elderly people (65 years old or older), patients with liver disorder, and patients with severe renal disorder, the starting dose should be 25 mg.
Customers purchasing 100 mg should use a pill cutter and use the dose that suits them.
The effects and effects vary from person to person depending on the size of the body.
If you do not feel the effect after taking 25mg, please adjust the dose.
There is no increase in the effect due to overdose, so please follow the usage and dosage and use correctly.
Precautions when taking Lovegra
Sildenafil, the active ingredient, is absorbed from the intestines and works by circulating blood in the body.
If taken after meals, the effect may not be satisfactory, so it is recommended to take it on an empty stomach.
If you take it before meals and absorb the ingredients of the medicine, it will not affect you even if you eat afterwards.
If you have a meal, wait about 2 hours after eating before taking it.
We recommend that you avoid high-fat meals and eat relatively light meals.
The effects of alcohol
A small amount of alcohol is fine, but excessive alcohol intake slows brain function and neurotransmission and reduces sexual function.
For this reason, even if you take an ED treatment drug, it may not be fully effective due to the effects of alcohol.
In addition, the active ingredient sildenafil has a vasodilatory effect.
Drinking alcohol after taking it is easy to get sick, so please refrain from excessive alcohol intake.
Side effects of lovegra
The main side effects of Lovegra
Headaches, hot flashes, and flushing have been reported, mainly due to vasodilatory effects.
With regard to headache, hot flashes, and flushing, the blood vessels have expanded due to taking the drug, so the symptoms will subside after a few hours with the effects of the drug.
Although it is a rare side effect, dizziness and visual impairment may occur.
If you stop taking it, your symptoms will subside, so you don’t have to worry too much, but for your safety, avoid driving a machine or car.
If you experience sudden visual loss or loss of vision after administration of this drug, discontinue administration of this drug and consult an ophthalmologist immediately.
Rare side effects of Lovegra
A small number of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy have been reported that can cause vision loss and loss of vision.
This condition is especially at risk for people over the age of 50, diabetes, high blood pressure, coronary disorders, hyperlipidemia, and smoking.
If you feel something is wrong, please consult your doctor immediately, or go to the internal medicine, urology, or specialized outpatient department for a diagnosis.
If you feel that the effects and side effects of Lovegra are strong
If you feel the effects and side effects of taking Lovegra are strong, use a pill cutter etc. to adjust the dose to 1/2 or 1/4.
Precautions when using Lovegra
People who are careful about taking Lovegra
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People with blood disorders (sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, etc.)
- People using PDE5 inhibitors or other desensitization medications.
- People with bleeding disorders or digestive ulcers.
- People who are elderly (65 years old or older)
- People with severe kidney disorders.
- People with liver disorders.
- People who are using α-blockers.
- People with multiple system atrophy.
Please consult your doctor before taking.
Be careful when using Lovegra
There are some that you should be careful about when using them together.
- Please refrain from using with grapefruit (including juice).
- It may increase the blood concentration of the medicine and may have strong effects and side effects.
- Be careful about the amount of fat intake.
- It may not be effective because it is incompatible with fat .
- Please refrain from excessive alcohol intake.
- It has a vasodilatory effect, which makes it easier for you to get sick.
- You can drink alcohol, but refrain from drinking too much.
- Please refrain from taking caffeine.
- It can strain the stomach and cause stomach pain.
- If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past.
Please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Lovegra
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People who have experienced hypersensitive reactions with the ingredients contained in Lovegra in the past.
- People who use nitrates such as nitroglycerin, amiodarone nitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, etc.
- People who are considered appropriate.
- People with severe liver damage-People with low blood pressure or high blood pressure who have not been treated-People who have had cerebral infarction, cerebral hemorrhage, or myocardial infarction with in the last 6 months.
- Retinal pigment People with degeneration.
- People using amiodarone hydrochloride (oral)
- People using soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC) stimulant (Riociguat) People.
- who fall under the above should use this drug.
- Depending on the situation, side effects may occur strongly.
Contraindicated drug for lovegra
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Nitrate and NO donors (nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, etc.)
- Amiodarone hydrochloride (Ancaron tablets)
- sGC stimulant Riociguat (Adempas)
When using other drugs or newly using In that case, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
How to store and handle Lovegra
How to store Lovegra
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to wrap the broken tablets in a wrap and store them in a container that can be sealed.
- Since the coating of the broken tablet is peeled off, it becomes easy to get damp and the tablet may crumble.
- We recommend storing in a pill case.
Precautions for handling Lovegra
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date.
- It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs.
- Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Lovegra Product Information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult women aiming to improve frigidity and dyspareunia
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing