Product details of Naprosyn 250mg
Features of Naprosyn 250mg
Naprosyn 250mg is characterized by its quick pain-relieving effect and few side effects.
It soothes inflammation, removes swelling and fever, and relieves pain.
By suppressing the synthesis of prostaglandins from arachidonic acid, it exerts an analgesic and antipyretic effect.
It is used for shoulder pain, pain from joint pain, rheumatoid arthritis pain, post-traumatic pain, post-dental pain, tendonitis, herpes zoster, etc., so it is inconvenient for daily life due to pain caused by various causes. Recommended for those who are feeling the pain.
Effect of Naprosyn 250mg
It is effective in relieving pain caused by stiff shoulders, joint pain, muscle pain, trauma, rheumatism, and herpes zoster.
It is also used as a pain reliever for menstrual pain, and its effect is relatively quick.
Time of action of Naprosyn 250mg
According to the package insert of the original Nyquisan, the peak plasma concentration was reported to be 2 to 4 hours later, and the half-life in blood was about 14 hours.
Indications for Naprosyn 250mg
- Those who want to cure joint pain and muscle pain
- Those who want to relieve pain caused by trauma and surgery
- Those who want to improve menstrual pain
Active ingredient of Naprosyn 250mg
This drug contains naproxen as an active ingredient. Naproxen works by suppressing the biosynthesis of prostaglandins to remove inflammation, swelling and fever, and to relieve pain.
Naprosyn 250mg content / content
Contains 90 tablets per box.
Naproxen contains 250 mg / 500 mg of naproxen.
- RPG Life Sciences Ltd
Dosage of Naprosyn 250mg
How to take Naprosyn 250mg
In general, for adults, take 300 to 600 mg of naproxen in 2 to 3 divided doses.
Please administer orally while avoiding fasting as much as possible.
When taking, please take with water or lukewarm water.
Recommended dose of Naprosyn 250mg
When taking, avoid fasting as much as possible. The occurrence of gastrointestinal side effects can be suppressed.
If you take this medicine only when you have a pain, take 1 tablet or more of this drug, and for gout attacks, take 400 to 600 mg orally.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms, so please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
For long-term administration, perform blood tests on a regular basis, and if any abnormalities are observed, reduce the dose or stop the drug.
When administering to chronic diseases such as rheumatism, it is recommended to consider treatment methods other than this drug.
Precautions when taking Naprosyn 250mg
- Avoid administration on an empty stomach.
- Temporary infertility has been reported while taking NSAIDS. Please be careful if you are pregnant or wish to become pregnant.
- This drug has only anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effects. Please administer this drug while treating the underlying disease.
- If you have an infection, follow the instructions of your doctor or pharmacist.
Side effects of Naprosyn 250mg
Main side effects of Naprosyn 250mg
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include gastrointestinal disorders, abdominal pain and stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite and other gastrointestinal symptoms, as well as rash and edema.
If you notice any abnormalities, stop taking the medicine and consult a medical institution.
Rare side effects of Naprosyn 250mg
Renal dysfunction such as shock, PIE syndrome, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, gastrointestinal bleeding and ulcer, aplastic anemia, and glomerulonephritis have been reported as rare and serious adverse reactions.
Carefully observe the body during administration of this drug.
If you feel that the effects and side effects of Naprosyn 250mg are strong
If you feel that the side effects are strong, consult a medical institution and consider reducing the dose of this drug or stopping the drug.
To avoid serious side effects, please do not continue taking the drug at your own discretion.
Precautions when using Naprosyn 250mg
People who are careful about taking Naprosyn 250mg
- Persons with a history of gastric ulcer
- Persons with blood abnormalities
- Persons with a tendency to bleed
- Persons with a history of liver disorders
- Persons with renal disorders
- Persons with cardiac dysfunction
- Persons with high blood pressure
- Bronchial asthma
- People with ulcerative colitis
- People with Crohn’s disease
- People with elderly people
Precautions for combined use of Naprosyn 250mg
- sulfonylurea hypoglycemic agent
- Antiplatelet agent
- Antihypertensive agent
- Lithium preparation
- New quinolone antibacterial agent
- Aspirin type preparation
People who should not take Naprosyn 250mg
- Persons with a history of hypersensitivity to the ingredients of this drug
- Persons with digestive ulcer
- Persons with severe blood abnormalities
- Persons with severe renal, hepatic, or cardiac dysfunction
- Persons with hypertension
- People with aspirin asthma
- Women in late pregnancy
Precautions for storage and handling of Naprosyn 250mg
How to store Naprosyn 250mg
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store with other medicines. There is a risk of discoloration.
Precautions for handling Naprosyn 250mg
- Please observe the expiration date of the medicine. It may affect efficacy and safety.
- Please refrain from overdosing as it does not increase the effect.
- Please note that there is a risk of accidental ingestion if you take it out of the outer box of the medicine.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing