Product details of Tofisern 50mg Tablet
Features of Tofisern 50mg
Tofisern 50mg not only stabilizes the mind, but also relieves tension and stabilizes the autonomic nerves.
If stress continues to be tense, symptoms manifest as an imbalance in the autonomic nervous system and excessive excitement.
It balances the sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves and may be used for symptoms of dizziness, anxiety, headaches, sweating and menopause.
Effect of Tofisern 50mg
It acts on the hypothalamus, which regulates the autonomic nerves, and works to calm the sympathetic nerves.
It may be used for hyperhidrosis as well as abdominal pain, headache, motion sickness, and malaise caused by autonomic nervous system disorders.
Duration of action of Tofisern 50mg
The blood concentration reaches peaking in about 1 to 2 hours after taking the drug, and it is metabolized in about 12 hours.
The half-life is about 2 to 4 hours after taking it, and the action time is about 2 hours.
Indications for Tofisern 50mg
Tofisern 50mg is an autonomic regulator that improves symptoms.
For those who suffer from autonomic symptoms such as headache / heavy headache, malaise, palpitation, and sweating in the following diseases : Autonomic imbalance, head / neck injury, menopause / ovarian deficiency symptoms
Active ingredient of Tofisern 50mg
The active ingredient is Tofisern 50mg, and the autonomic nerves are controlled by the brain stem, which is the center of the brain.
It is used for autonomic imbalance caused by head trauma and hormonal imbalance due to aging, and mental and physical disorders during depression caused by stress, and improves autonomic imbalance.
Tofisern 50mg content / content
Contains 50 tablets per box.
Each tablet of tofisopam contains 50mg / 100mg of tofisopam.
- Consern Pharma Limited
Dosage of Tofisern 50mg
How to take Tofisern 50mg
Take 50 mg at a time, 3 times a day.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms.
Precautions when taking Tofisern 50mg
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose, take one dose when you notice it.
If the next dose is imminent, you can start taking the next dose.
Do not take more than 2 doses at a time.
Side effects of Tofisern 50mg
The main side effects of Tofisern 50mg
The main side effects are nervous side effects such as drowsiness, dizziness / lightheadedness, nausea / vomiting, dry mouth, loss of appetite, constipation and abdominal pain.
Side effects, which are infrequent, include rash, itching, fever, and facial edema.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects of Tofisern 50mg
Drug addiction, menstrual disorders, palpitation, elevated blood pressure, hot flashes, breast pain, and lactation have been reported.
Liver dysfunction accompanied by elevation of AST (GOT), ALT (GPT), γ-GTP, LDH, Al-P, etc. may occur.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Tofisern 50mg
People who are careful about taking Tofisern 50mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Patients with acute narrow-angle glaucoma
- Patients with severe myasthenia
- Patients with organic brain disorders
- Patients with moderate or severe respiratory failure
- Elderly people ( (65 years old and over)
- People who are pregnant or may become pregnant
- People who are breastfeeding If there are other medicines taken, the effects of the medicines may be strengthened or weakened by taking them together.
Be careful when using Tofisern 50mg
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Tofisern 50mg.
- Central nervous system depressants (phenothiazine derivatives, barbituric acid derivatives, etc.) and alcohol may enhance the central nervous system depressant effect.
- Tacrolimus hydrate The blood concentration of tacrolimus may increase. If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Tofisern 50mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the ingredients of Tofisern 50mg
- Patients receiving lomitapidomesylate The above people may have strong side effects.
Contraindicated drug for Tofisern 50mg
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Lomitapidomesylate (Jaxtapid) If you are using other medicines or if you are using a new medicine, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Precautions for storage and handling of Tofisern 50mg
How to store Tofisern 50mg
- Store at room temperature (15 to 25 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Tofisern 50mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Tofisern 50mg product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the treatment of depression and anxiety disorders
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.