Product details of Counterpain PLUS
Features of Counterpain PLUS
Counterpain Plus is a gel-like anti-inflammatory analgesic for external use sold by Taisho Pharmaceutical, which is famous in USA, in Thailand overseas.
The active ingredient methyl salicylate has an anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect and is effective in relieving pain such as muscle pain and joint pain.
In addition, the active ingredient piroxicam is NSAIDS, which has the function of relieving pain such as rheumatic diseases and low back pain, and relieving redness and swelling.
In addition, the active ingredient menthol also has the effect of cooling the affected area, and is generally effective for muscle soreness and stiff shoulders.
Effect of Counterpain PLUS
Counterpain Plus contains methyl salicylate, piroxicam, menthol and eugenol. Piroxicam is an NSAIDS that improves pain, redness and swelling, and methyl salicylate has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects and warms the affected area. Menthol cools the affected area, and eugenol has antiseptic and analgesic effects.
Counterpain PLUS duration of action
It is said that the effect appears about 15 to 30 minutes after applying Counterpain Plus to the affected area, but there are individual differences.
Indications for Counter Pain Plus
- Those who are suffering from rheumatic pain
- Those who are suffering from low back pain
- Those who are suffering from pain and inflammation due to osteoarthritis
- Those who are suffering from muscle pain and joint pain
Active ingredient of Counterpain Plus
Counterpain Plus contains 0.5% piroxicam, 10.2% methyl salicylate, 5.43% menthol and 1.37% eugenol. It suppresses the production of prostaglandins that cause pain and inflammation, and is effective for various types of pain.
Content and content of Counterpain Plus
Each bottle contains 50g.
Counterpain Plus contains 0.5% piroxicam, 10.2% methyl salicylate, 1.37% eugenol, 5.43% menthol, etc.
Counterpain Plus Dosage
How to use Counterpain PLUS
Take an appropriate amount of Counterpain Plus and apply it to the affected area several times a day.
It is recommended to use it once to three times a day, and it is not recommended to use it more than four times.
Increase or decrease as appropriate depending on the symptoms.
Recommended dose of Counterpain Plus
Counterpain Plus acts not only as an anti-inflammatory agent to reduce swelling, but also as an analgesic gel that can relieve pain immediately.
One of the active ingredients contained, menthol, makes you feel cold at the beginning of use, and then another active ingredient, methyl salicylate, makes you feel warm.
It has a very strong effect, so first use it for a few days, determine the degree of effect on yourself, and then decide whether to continue using it in the future.
Precautions when using CounterPain Plus
- Put Counter Pain Plus on the palm of your hand, place it on the affected area, and use your fingertips to draw a circle and apply it to the affected area.
- Do not use around the eyes or on mucous membranes.
- Can be used during pregnancy.
- Can be used for both acute pain and chronic pain.
Side effects of CounterPain Plus
Main side effects of CounterPain Plus
No side effects have been reported when used at the recommended dose. If you experience any abnormalities in your body such as itching or redness while using Counterpain Plus, discontinue use of this drug and consult your doctor.
Precautions when using CounterPain Plus
Those who are careful about using Counterpain PLUS
- Use more than 4 times a day may result in overuse. First of all, use it 1 to 3 times a day, and check the effect on yourself.
- If you have skin allergies, please consult your doctor before use.
- Please note that people with asthma may induce seizures.
- If you are currently taking medicine or treating a disease, please consult your doctor before use.
How to store and handle Counterpain Plus
How to store Counterpain PLUS
- Avoid direct sunlight and make it compatible.
- Store at room temperature, avoiding high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Precautions for handling CounterPain Plus
- Do not use medicines that have expired. There is a risk that it will not be effective or that it will have an adverse effect on the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
- Be sure to close the lid tightly after use.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.