Product details of Voveran Emulgel
Features of Voveran Emulgel
Voveran Emulgel is a gel-type external preparation that is classified as a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs).
It has a very high anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect, and is a drug used for various purposes.
In USA, Novartis Pharma Co., Ltd., a United States subsidiary in the pharmaceutical business, sells it as a ethical drug Voveran Emulgel, and GSK plc Klein sells it as an OTC drug Voveran Emulgel.
Effect of Voveran Emulgel
It has the effect of relieving swelling and pain by suppressing inflammation.
It is a remedy and does not cure the cause of pain or inflammation. Also, by applying it, some of the ingredients will enter the blood, but the effect is limited to the applied part.
Indications for Voveran Emulgel
- People with stiff shoulders / backache
- People with swelling / pain after trauma
- People with inflammation / pain such as joints
Active ingredient of Voveran Emulgel
The active ingredient is diclofenac.
By inhibiting an enzyme called cyclooxygenase (COX) in the body, it works to suppress the synthesis of the physiologically active substance prostaglandin that causes inflammation.
Among the many non-steroidal anti-inflammatory ingredients, the effect is very strong.
Voveran Emulgel content / content
Each bottle contains 30g.
Voveran Emulgel contains diclofenac and diethylamine.
- Novartis India Ltd
Dosage of Voveran Emulgel
How to use Voveran Emulgel
Wash your hands before applying and wipe thoroughly so that no water remains.
Take an appropriate amount on your finger and apply it evenly so that it spreads thinly on the affected area. Please wash your hands after use.
Recommended dose of Voveran Emulgel
Spread evenly and thinly on and around the painful area 3 to 4 times a day.
The amount to be used at one time varies depending on the affected area, but the standard length of the drug taken out of the tube is 2 to 3 cm for the shoulders, elbows and knees, and 3 to 5 cm for the waist.
After bathing, the medicine is easily permeated and can be applied in a clean state, which is especially effective.
The expiration date is not specified, but as a general rule, it should be used only when there is pain, and it should be avoided when the pain disappears.
Precautions when using Voveran Emulgel
- Avoid excessive usage and frequency.
- Do not use on eyes, mucous membranes (in the mouth, etc.) or wounds.
- The applied area may turn white, but there is no problem if you continue to use it. The whitening is due to the drug drying out.
- It may soften the synthetic resin, melt the paint, or discolor the metal.
Side effects of Voveran Emulgel
Main side effects of Voveran Emulgel
The most commonly reported side effects are dermatitis such as rash, eczema, rash and rash, itching and irritation. In severe cases, pain, swelling, blisters, etc. may become serious.
Rare side effects of Voveran Emulgel
The action is basically limited to the applied area, but a small amount may enter the blood, which may cause shock symptoms such as angioedema and dyspnea, and anaphylactic symptoms.
If you feel that the effects and side effects of Voveran Emulgel are strong
Let’s stop using it immediately. If you have severe symptoms, go to the hospital.
If the cause of side effects is allergies, do not use even small amounts.
Precautions when using Voveran Emulgel
Those who are careful about using Voveran Emulgel
Care should be taken when using this product for people with bronchial asthma.
Among bronchial asthma, its use in patients with aspirin asthma requires special caution and can induce severe asthma attacks.
Precautions for using Voveran Emulgel together
Be careful when used in combination with new quinolone antibacterial agents as it may cause convulsions.
If you use moisturizers or hand creams together, use them first, and then use this product. If you use a moisturizer after using this agent, the coated area will expand.
People who should not use Voveran Emulgel
- Persons with a history of hypersensitivity to this drug or ingredients
- Persons with aspirin asthma (asthma attack induced by non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, etc.) or a history of such asthma
- Pregnant or lactating, pregnant Those who have the possibility (safety has not been established) / Children (there are few use cases and safety has not been established)
Contraindicated drug for Voveran Emulgel
There are no drugs that are prohibited from being used in combination. However, if you have other skin symptoms and are using an external drug, etc., priority is given to alleviating inflammation and pain, and contraindications may be given depending on the judgment of the doctor.
Precautions for storage and handling of Voveran Emulgel
How to store Voveran Emulgel
- Close the lid tightly and store. It may cause the contents to dry and bacteria to invade.
- Avoid storing in extremely hot or cold places.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Precautions for handling Voveran Emulgel
- Please use the opened item within one year.
- Please do not recommend it to others at your own discretion.
- Do not mix with other external agents at your own discretion.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing