Product details of Celebrex 100mg
Features of Celebrex 100mg
Celebrex 100mg is said to be a new non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
It is effective in anti-inflammatory and analgesic action against rheumatoid arthritis and inflammation of joints and muscles.
Compared to other anti-inflammatory analgesics, it is characterized by less strain on the stomach and less irritation.
Celebrex 100mg can selectively block the action of an enzyme called COX-2 (COX: cyclooxygenase) and suppress the production of substances involved in inflammation, thus blocking pain from the beginning.
The effect of Celebrex 100mg
Celebrex has various inflammations such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, lumbar pain, periarthritis of the shoulder, cervicobrachial syndrome, tendon / tendonitis, postoperative / post-traumatic inflammation, post-extraction pain, stiff shoulders, and muscle pain. Firmly suppresses and relieves pain.
Celebrex 100mg duration of action
The blood concentration reaches its maximum about 2 hours after taking it, and the half-life is about 8 hours.
Indications for Celebrex 100mg
- Those who are suffering from arthritis
- Those who want to reduce the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- Those who are worried about stiff shoulders and muscle pain
Active ingredient of Celebrex 100mg
Celebrex 100mg selectively inhibits the action of an enzyme called COX-2 (COX: cyclooxygenase).
As a result, it suppresses the production of prostaglandins, which are substances involved in inflammation.
The world’s first coxib-based anti-inflammatory analgesic targeting COX-2.
Celebrex 100mg content / content
Contains 60 tablets per box.
Celebrex 100mg contains 100 mg of Celebrex 100mg.
- Pfizer Ltd
Celebrex 100mg dosage
How to take Celebrex 100mg
Celebrex 100mg is taken orally with water or lukewarm water. We recommend after meals as much as possible.
Although it is said that there are few side effects, anti-inflammatory analgesics may damage the mucous membrane of the stomach, so take it with things in the stomach as much as possible.
Recommended dose of Celebrex 100mg
Celebrex 100mg is divided into those for joint pain, arthritis and osteoarthritis, and those for rheumatoid arthritis.
If you have joint pain such as osteoarthritis, lumbar spondylosis, stiff shoulders, muscle pain, or arthritis, take 200 mg once a day.
Alternatively, you can use 100 mg twice a day (after breakfast and dinner). For rheumatoid arthritis, take 100 mg to 200 mg twice daily (after morning and dinner) for adults.
* People with rheumatoid arthritis will take a slightly higher dose.
Precautions when taking Celebrex 100mg
After taking Celebrex 100mg, wait 6 hours before taking the next Celebrex 100mg.
If you accidentally take a large dose of Celebrex 100mg, consult a hospital immediately and see a doctor.
If you miss a dose, take one dose immediately or continue with the next dose as usual.
Avoid using two doses at once just because you forgot.
Side effects of Celebrex 100mg
Main side effects of Celebrex 100mg
Side effects of Celebrex include abdominal pain, diarrhea, dyspepsia, bloating, nausea, back pain, peripheral edema, dizziness, headache, insomnia, pharyngitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, upper bronchial infection, rash, etc. is.
Talk to your doctor if your symptoms are severe.
Precautions when using Celebrex 100mg
People who are careful about taking Celebrex 100mg
- People with a history of hypersensitivity to Celebrex 100mg
- Cardiovascular disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Stomach ulcer
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- Stomach ulcer due to long-term administration of analgesics
- Bronchial asthma
- Liver disorder / renal disorder / elderly / 18 years old or younger
Caution for using Celebrex 100mg
Since Celebrex 100mg is a drug that works well, there are multiple restrictions such as contraindications for concomitant use and those who should not use it.
If you are not currently taking this medicine, you can start using it without consulting your doctor, but if you take any medicines that you take daily or occasionally, be sure to consult your doctor before using. Please be so.
People who should not take Celebrex 100mg
- People who have allergic symptoms to the active ingredient selecoxib
- People who have allergic symptoms to sulfoamides
- People with aspirin asthma
- People with digestive ulcers
- People with severe liver disease
- People with severe kidney disease
- Severe heart Those with dysfunction, those who are in the perioperative period of coronary bypass reconstruction , pregnant women, those who are breastfeeding, those who may become pregnant , infants, children
Contraindicated drug for Celebrex 100mg
- ACE inhibitors (enalaprismaleate, imidapril hydrochloride, temocapril hydrochloride, etc.)
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers (candesartan cilexetil, balsartan, losartan potassium, etc.)
- Fromid (thiazide diuretics, trichloromethiazide ) , Hydrochlorothiazide, etc.) , Aspirin , Lithium ,Fluconazole , Fluvastitanium, Kumarin-based anticoagulants (Walfarin, etc.) , Paloxetin , Dextrometolphan , Antioxidants (Aluminum preparations, Magnesium preparations, etc.)
How to store and handle Celebrex 100mg
How to store Celebrex 100mg
- Store in a cool and dark place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store away from high temperature and humidity.
Precautions for handling Celebrex 100mg
- Please follow the dosage.
- If you are taking other medicines, consult your doctor before using.
- Please do not take the expired one.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing