Product details of Counterpain
Features of Counterpain
Counterpain is a gel-like anti-inflammatory analgesic for external use sold by Taisho Pharmaceutical, which is famous in Japan, in Thailand overseas.
The active ingredient, methyl salicylate, exerts an analgesic effect by acting on the terminals of sensory nerves by local stimulating action and causing mild sensory paralysis .
In addition, by dilating peripheral blood vessels to improve blood flow, it is effective in alleviating each symptom such as muscle pain, stiff shoulders, bruise, sprain, and joint pain.
This product is also recommended for those who play sports.
Counterpain contains methyl salicylate, menthol and eugenol.
Methyl salicylate has anti-inflammatory analgesic and blood flow improving effects, and treats the affected area while warming it.
Menthol cools the affected area, and eugenol has antiseptic and analgesic effects. First cool the affected area and then warm the affected area for treatment.
It is said that the effect appears about 15 to 30 minutes after applying Counterpain to the affected area, but there are individual differences.
Indications for Counterpain
- Those who are suffering from low back pain
- Those who cannot tolerate inflammation and pain due to osteoarthritis
- Those who are suffering from joint pain and muscle pain
Active ingredient of Counterpain
Counterpain contains 10.2% methyl salicylate, 5.44% menthol and 1.36% eugenol.
It is effective for pain by suppressing the production and action of prostaglandins that cause pain and inflammation.
Counterpain content / content
Each bottle contains 120g.
Counterpain contains 10.2% methyl salicylate, 5.44% menthol, 1.36% eugenol, etc.
- Taisho Pharmaceutical
How to use Counterpain
Take an appropriate amount of Counterpain and apply it to the affected area several times a day.
It is recommended to use it once to three times a day, and it is not recommended to use it more than four times.
Increase or decrease as appropriate depending on the symptoms.
Recommended dose of Counterpain
Menthol, one of the active ingredients in Counterpain, makes you feel cold at the beginning of use, and then another active ingredient, methyl salicylate, makes you feel warm.
If the symptoms do not improve, worsen, or relapse after 7 days of using Counterpain, other factors may be the cause. Immediately discontinue use of this drug and consult your GP.
Precautions when using Counterpain
- Do not use around the eyes or on mucous membranes.
- Wash your hands immediately after use, except for using on your hands. If the affected area is a hand, do not wash your hands for 30 minutes after applying this drug.
- Can be used only for external use.
- Can be used during pregnancy.
- Can be used for both acute pain and chronic pain.
Side effects of Counterpain
The main side effects of Counterpain
No side effects have been reported when used at the recommended dose. However, please note that the incidence of side effects may increase if this drug is used when the skin temperature is high, such as after bathing or exercising.
Precautions when using Counterpain
Those who are careful about using Counterpain
- Use more than 4 times a day may result in overuse. First of all, use it 1 to 3 times a day, and check the effect on yourself.
- If you have skin allergies, please consult your doctor before use.
- Please refrain from using this drug on areas with wounds or inflammation.
- If you are currently taking medicine or treating a disease, please consult your doctor before use.
Counterpain storage method and handling precautions
How to store Counterpain
- Avoid direct sunlight and make it compatible.
- Store at room temperature, avoiding high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Precautions for handling Counterpain
- Do not use medicines that have expired. There is a risk that it will not be effective or that it will have an adverse effect on the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
- Be sure to close the lid tightly after use.
Other Painkiller products
- Voveran Emulgel 30g
- Zolmist Nasal Spray (7 MDI in 1 bottle)
- Tofisern 50mg Tablet
- Sibelium 5mg Tablet
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing