Product Details Indocap Capsule 25mg
Feature of Indocap Capsule
We may experience various pains in our daily lives. For example, if you hit your leg against the corner of the table, it may cause pain or inflammation depending on the degree.
These symptoms are the defense reactions of the human body, but if they are severe, they can interfere with our lives. The medicine that suppresses such severe pain or inflammation is the Indocap Capsule 25mg made by Jackson Pal.
It is a drug that was developed over 50 years ago, and since it has been used up to this era, it is a drug that can be used with peace of mind.
The Jaxon Pal Indocap Capsule 25mg acts on one of the neurotransmitters, “prostaglandins.” Prostaglandin is a neurotransmitter produced from arachidonic acid, but it is known as an important substance as a signal when it causes pain and inflammation.
If a large amount of prostaglandin is produced, pain and inflammation will occur in the body according to the proportion. If the production of prostaglandins can be suppressed, it may be possible to suppress pain and inflammation as a result. Prostaglandins are made by the action of an enzyme called cyclooxygenase on arachidonic acid.
In other words, if you can block the action of an enzyme called cyclooxygenase, you can suppress pain and inflammation. Since the Indocap Capsule 25mg made by Jagson Pal contains a component that can inhibit the action of cyclooxygenase, prostaglandins are not produced, and as a result, it works as an antipyretic analgesic and anti-inflammatory action that suppresses pain.
In addition to chronic pain, Jaxon Pal’s Indocap Capsule 25mg is also known to have immediate effects, but it is a type of enzyme called cyclooxygenase-1, which has the role of increasing gastric mucosa and protecting the kidneys. This is to hinder the work of.
It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects on rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
It also has the effect of relieving inflammation and swelling after surgery.
The Indocap Capsule 25mg is recommended for the following people.
- Those who are suffering from rheumatoid arthritis
- Those who are suffering from osteoarthritis
The active ingredient, indomethacin, is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug that acts on an enzyme called cyclooxygenase, which produces prostaglandins that cause pain, and has the effect of suppressing the generation of prostaglandins.
Content / contents
Contains 100 tablets per box.
Each Indocap Capsule contains 25mg of indomethacin.
- Jagsonpal Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Indocap Capsule 25mg dosage
How to take
Take 25mg at a time, 3 times a day with cold or lukewarm water.
Avoid on an empty stomach and use lukewarm water for intake.
Side effects of Indocap Capsule 25mg
Main side effects
Abdominal pain, loss of appetite, dyspepsia, nausea / vomiting, diarrhea / loose stools, constipation, irritation of the rectal mucosa, proctitis, etc. have been reported.
Rare side effects
Shock, anaphylaxis, poor regenerative anemia, hemolytic anemia, bone marrow suppression, agranulocytosis, toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN), mucocutaneous ocular syndrome (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), exfoliative dermatitis , Asthma attack (Aspirin asthma), acute nephropathy, interstitial nephritis, nephrosis syndrome, spasm, coma, confusion, genital bleeding, congestive heart failure, pulmonary edema, vascular edema, liver dysfunction, jaundice, etc. have been reported. ..
Precautions for using Indocap Capsule 25mg
People who are careful about taking
The following people should be careful when using it.
- Patients with a history of digestive ulcers
- Patients with digestive ulcers due to long-term administration of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory analgesics, who require long-term administration of this drug and are being treated with misoprostol. Patients
- Patients with blood abnormalities or history
- Patients with bleeding tendency
- Patients with liver disorder or history
- Patients with renal disorder or history
- Patients with cardiac dysfunction
- Patients with hypertension
- Patients with pancreatitis
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity
- Patients with central nervous system diseases such as epilepsy and Parkinson syndrome
- Patients with bronchial asthma
- Patients with SLE (systemic erythematosus)
- Patients with ulcerative colitis
- Patients with Crohn’s disease / elderly
Caution for combined use
There are some things to be careful about when used together.
- Anticoagulant and antiplatelet drug
- β-blocker, ACE inhibitor, A-II receptor antagonist
- ACE inhibitor, A-II receptor antagonist
- Loop diuretic , Thiazide and similar antihypertensive diuretics , potassium-retaining diuretics , digoxins
People who should not take
The following people cannot use it.
- Patients with digestive ulcers
- Patients with severe blood abnormalities
- Patients with severe liver damage
- Patients with severe renal impairment
- Patients with severe cardiac dysfunction
- Severe hypertension Patients with illness
- Patients with severe pancreatitis
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the ingredients of this drug or salicylic acid compounds (Aspirin, etc.)
- Patients with rectal inflammation, rectal bleeding or hemorrhoids
- Aspirin asthma (non-steroids) Induction of asthma attacks by sexual anti-inflammatory analgesics, etc.) or patients with a history of it)
- Pregnant women or women who may be pregnant
- Patients receiving Triamterene
Do not use with the following medicines.
- Triamterene (triamterene, etc.) may cause acute renal failure due to increased side effects.
How to store and handle Indocap Capsule 25mg
- Store out of direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Product information of Indocap Capsule 25mg
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
Other Painkiller Products
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing