Product details of Flunil 10mg
Features of Flunil 10mg
Flunil 10mg inhibits the uptake of the neurotransmitter serotonin at nerve synapses.
It prevents the reabsorption of serotonin, also known as the happiness hormone, in the brain and increases the amount of serotonin in the brain to improve depressive symptoms.
When taken, it works slowly and works in a state close to nature, as if the mood and anxiety had disappeared before I knew it.
You start taking it from a low dose, but it is also a feature that you can feel the effect when you get used to it.
Effect of Flunil 10mg
It inhibits the reuptake of serotonin and increases the concentration of serotonin in the brain.
I will be positive and motivated to feel depressed.
Indications for Flunil 10mg
Flunil 10mg is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor that improves the following symptoms:
- People suffering from moderate to severe depression in the psychiatric field
- People suffering from depression
- People suffering from obsessive-compulsive disorder or anxiety disorder
- People suffering from premenstrual dysphoric disorder (severe premenstrual syndrome)
Active ingredient of Flunil 10mg
The active ingredient in fluoxetine is fluoxetine.
It inhibits the reuptake of serotonin, improving mood depression and increasing motivation.
Flunil 10mg content / content
Contains 100 tablets per box.
There are two types of fluoxetine 10mg / 20mg per tablet of Flunil.
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd is one of the 10th largest pharmaceutical companies in the Indian pharmaceutical industry.
We are expanding our business not only in India but also in more than 70 countries around the world.
Dosage of Flunil 10mg
How to take Flunil 10mg
Take 20-80mg once daily with water or lukewarm water in the morning.
The dose may be adjusted according to your symptoms.
Recommended dose of Flunil 10mg
Take 20 mg once daily in the morning.
If the effect is judged to be insufficient, the daily dose can be increased up to 80 mg.
Side effects of Flunil 10mg
The main side effects of Flunil 10mg
The main side effects include sleep disorders, headaches, palpitation, constipation, rashes and malaise.
Side effects, which are infrequent, include photosensitivity, hair loss, and rash.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects of Flunil 10mg
Serotonin syndrome, shock, anaphylaxis, and abnormal bleeding have been reported.
Anaphylaxis is a condition in which a systemic allergic reaction is triggered, resulting in a decrease in blood pressure and a deterioration in the state of consciousness.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Flunil 10mg
People who are careful about taking Flunil 10mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Patients with convulsive disorders such as epilepsy or a history of these
- Patients with manic depression
- Patients with a history of suicide thoughts or attempts, patients with a history of suicide thoughts
- Patients with organic brain disorders or integration Patients with a predisposition to ataxia
- Patients with highly impulsive comorbidities
- Elderly people (65 years old and over)
- Pregnant or potentially pregnant
- People who are breastfeeding
If you have any medications, taking them together may increase or decrease the effectiveness of the medication.
Precautions for using Flunil 10mg
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Flunil 10mg.
- Drugs with serotonin action, tramadol hydrochloride, linezolide, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, etc.
There is a risk of symptoms due to serotonin action such as serotonin syndrome.
- Blood levels of these drugs such as tricyclic antidepressants, imipramine hydrochloride, and risperidone
- Drugs that interfere with hemostasis, aspirin, warfarin may increase the risk of bleeding reactions. If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Flunil 10mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to Flunil 10mg components or tricyclic antidepressants
- Patients who are receiving MAO inhibitors (selegiline hydrochloride, rasagiline mesylate) or within 2 weeks after discontinuation of administration
- Patients with glaucoma
- Patients in the early stages of recovery from myocardial infarction People who fall under the above may have strong side effects when used.
Contraindicated drug for Flunil 10mg
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor (selegiline hydrochloride (FP), rasagiline mesylate (azilect)
- Pimodide, thioridazine If you are using other medicines or if you are using new medicines, be sure to ask your doctor or pharmacist. Please contact us.
Flunil 10mg storage method and handling precautions
How to store Flunil 10mg
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Flunil 10mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Flunil 10mg product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the treatment of depression and anxiety disorders
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing