Product details of Ecosprin 75mg Tablet
Features of Ecosprin 75mg
Ecosprin 75mg has the same ingredients as aspirin and works to suppress various pains and inflammations.
A small amount of aspirin is also said to prevent cerebral infarction and myocardial infarction.
The reason is that it has an antiplatelet effect. Platelets have the effect of stopping and solidifying blood, but because they can suppress it, it makes it difficult for blood clots to form.
For thrombosis such as angina, myocardial infarction, and cerebral infarction, a small amount of aspirin is used.
Effect of Ecosprin 75mg
Ecosprin 75mg is a steroid-free anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). With inflammation such as headache, menstrual pain, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatoid fever, gout, periarthritis, arthritis, dental pain, post-pain, symptomatic nerve pain, arthralgia, bruising pain, muscle pain, contusion pain, lower back pain, etc. It has a fever-relieving and analgesic effect that calms the pain.
Indications for Ecosprin 75mg
- Anti-inflammatory of the following diseases and symptoms
- Rheumatic arthritis
- Rheumatic fever
- Degenerative arthritis
- Tonic spondylitis
- Joint weaving inflammation
- Postoperative pain
- Dental pain Symptomatic nerve pain
- Joint pain
- Low back pain
- Muscle Pain, contusion, bruising pain, pain due to gout, headache, menstrual pain , fever reduction and analgesia of the following diseases Acute upper airway inflammation (including acute upper airway inflammation with acute bronchitis) , Kawasaki disease Acute stage aneurysm Prevention and suppression of vascular inflammatory response
Active ingredient of Ecosprin 75mg
Ecosprin 75mg contains acetylsalicylic acid, which is the same ingredient as the original drug aspirin.
Acetyl salicylic acid produces white needle-shaped crystals by acetylating salicylic acid with acetic anhydride.
Acetylsalicylic acid is poorly soluble in water and has long been used as an antipyretic analgesic.
Ecosprin 75mg content / content
There are two types, 98 tablets per box and 70 tablets per box.
Ecosprin 75mg contains 75mg / 150mg / 325mg of aspirin.
- USV Pharmaceuticals
Dosage of Ecosprin 75mg
How to take Ecosprin 75mg
When taking Ecosprin 75mg, take it with water or lukewarm water. Also, be sure to take it after meals.
In addition, the dose varies depending on age, weight, and symptoms, so read the instructions carefully or consult your doctor before taking.
Recommended dose of Ecosprin 75mg
For adults, take 200 to 500 mg of Ecosprin 75mg at a time, 2 to 3 times a day. The daily limit is 4.5g.
The next time you take it, please allow at least 4 hours after use. Even at that time, please avoid hunger as much as possible.
A single dose lasts for about 6 hours and relieves symptoms. If you do not have a fever or pain, you do not need to continue using it.
Use only when you have symptoms. If used for a long period of time, liver and kidney function may deteriorate.
Precautions when taking Ecosprin 75mg
Avoid taking on an empty stomach unless you cannot eat due to fever or pain.
It may strain the mucous membrane of the stomach.
It cannot be used for fever and pain caused by influenza.
Side effects of Ecosprin 75mg
Main side effects of Ecosprin 75mg
Side effects of Ecosprin 75mg are bronchitis, rhinitis, dry mouth, constipation, nausea, esophagitis, hematemesis, nausea, loss of appetite, stomach pain, abdominal pain, worsening ulcers, stomatitis, rash, urticaria, swelling, liver / kidney function. There is a drop and so on.
Precautions when using Ecosprin 75mg
People who are careful about taking Ecosprin 75mg
- If you have inflammation or ulcer in your digestive system (stomach, etc.), consult a doctor before using.
- If you have asthma or allergies, side effects may be strong.
- If you have a disease such as liver disease, kidney disease, hypertension, heart disease, or viral infection, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- If you have surgery, tooth extraction, or cardiac catheterization, you need to tell us in advance that you are taking Ecosprin 75mg. Bleeding after the procedure may be difficult to stop.
Precautions for combined use of Ecosprin 75mg
There are no special precautions for concomitant use of Ecosprin 75mg, but there are contraindicated drugs.
If you are taking any medicine, do not use it at your own discretion, but consult your doctor or pharmacist before using it.
It has been reported that if you take too much alcohol, you are more likely to develop stomach ulcers.
People who should not take Ecosprin 75mg
Ecosprin 75mg cannot be used by people who are allergic to aspirin-based drugs.
It cannot be taken during pregnancy (especially at the end of pregnancy).
It cannot be taken by people with aspirin asthma, gastric ulcer, or thrombocytopenia.
Contraindicated drug with Ecosprin 75mg
Ecosprin 75mg prohibits the combined use of antithrombotic drugs such as warfarin, which are drugs that make blood smooth, and drugs that promote the excretion of uric acid.
There may be other contraindicated medications, so if you have any medications that you are taking all the time, be sure to consult your doctor before use.
Precautions for storage and handling of Ecosprin 75mg
How to store Ecosprin 75mg
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Store away from high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Precautions for handling Ecosprin 75mg
- Please follow the usage amount.
- Do not take anything that has expired.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing