Product details of Terbicip 250mg (Terbinafine)
Features of Terbicip (Terbinafine)
Terbicip (Terbinafine) is an effective remedy for skin diseases caused by fungi, such as athlete’s foot, tinea cruris, and candidiasis. Fungi are simply “molds”, and what is commonly called athlete’s foot is caused by a type of mold called “ringworm”.
The active ingredient “terbinafine” of Terbicip (Terbinafine) suppresses ringworm with a strong bactericidal action. In addition, tervinafin has a high intracellular transferability, interferes with the synthesis of the cell membrane inside the cell, and sterilizes it by destroying the fungal cell membrane.
Fungi, including ringworm, are covered with cell membranes, without which the fungi cannot survive. A component called “ergosterol” is required to form a cell membrane, and an enzyme called “squalene epoxidase” is required to produce ergosterol.
Terbinafine targets this enzyme and interferes with its action, preventing the formation of ergosterol. It prevents the formation of ergosterol, causes problems with cell membranes, and exhibits antifungal activity.
Effect of Terbicip (Terbinafine)
Terbicip (Terbinafine) has a strong antibacterial effect against fungi. Above all, it can be expected to be highly effective against fungi classified as “dermatophytes”. Ringworm, which causes athlete’s foot, is contained in this dermatophyte and has been shown to have a high antifungal effect on athlete’s foot and onychomycosis.
Ringworm is also caused by the same tinea cruris as athlete’s foot, and symptoms appear in the crotch area, but Terbicip (Terbinafine) is also effective for tinea cruris. It is also effective for deep dermatophytosis and candidiasis of the nail, which are difficult to cure with an ointment.
Indications for Terbicip (Terbinafine)
- Those who are suffering from athlete’s foot, onychomycosis, and tinea cruris.
- Those who are suffering from candidiasis of the nail and deep dermatomycosis
Active ingredient of Terbicip (Terbinafine)
The active ingredient is terbinafine.
It exhibits antifungal activity by selectively inhibiting enzymes in fungal cells, reducing the amount of ergosterol required to form the cell membrane of the fungus, and blocking the formation of the cell membrane necessary to maintain the activity of the fungus.
Terbicip (Terbinafine) Content / Contents
Contains 7 tablets per box.
This site handles 250mg.
Dosage of Terbicip (Terbinafine)
How to take Terbicip (Terbinafine)
For adults, take 125 mg of terbinafine once daily after meals. The dose can be adjusted according to your age, physical condition, and symptoms.
Although 250 mg may be taken once overseas, United States people who are smaller than Westerners may have strong side effects. It is recommended to start with 125 mg.
Duration of taking Terbicip (Terbinafine)
It takes about half a year to a year for the fungus to be eradicated. In particular, onychomycosis should be taken tenaciously.
Even if the symptoms improve, the fungus that has not been completely eliminated and lurking may grow again, so please continue to take it patiently.
Precautions when taking Terbicip (Terbinafine)
There are many medicines that are difficult to take with Terbicip, so if you regularly take any medicine, please consult your doctor before taking Terbicip Generic.
Excessive alcohol can cause side effects on the stomach and liver, so use a modest amount of alcohol.
Side effects of Terbicip (Terbinafine)
The main side effects of Terbicip (Terbinafine)
Symptoms such as stomach discomfort, diarrhea, abdominal pain, bloating, dizziness, rash, and headache may occur. If you feel any abnormality in your body, discontinue administration and consult a doctor.
Rare side effects of Terbicip (Terbinafine)
Very rarely, severe side effects such as skin and mucous membrane sores, sores on the lips and mouth, sore throat, numbness in the limbs, general malaise, rhabdomyolysis, and anaphylaxis may occur. After taking this medicine, pay attention to these initial symptoms, and if you feel any abnormality in your body, stop using it immediately and consult your doctor immediately.
In addition, there are rare reports of severe liver dysfunction and blood disorders. Do not take if you have severe liver dysfunction or blood disorder. It is recommended to have a liver function test and blood test before the start of administration, and a liver function test once a month for 2 months after the start of administration.
Precautions for using Terbicip (Terbinafine)
People who are careful about taking Terbicip (Terbinafine)
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- People with chronic illness
- People who are pregnant or may become pregnant
- People who are breastfeeding
- People who are elderly
- People who have had allergic symptoms due to medicines or food
- People with liver disease
- People with kidney disease
Caution for using Terbicip (Terbinafine)
It is a medicine that requires caution when used in combination.
- When used in combination with cimetidine and fluconazole Terbicip (Terbinafine), there is a risk of excessive increase in blood levels of terbinafine.
- When used in combination with Rifambicine Terbicip (Terbinafine), the blood concentration of terbinafine may decrease.
- When used in combination with the tricyclic antidepressant Terbicip (Terbinafine), the blood concentration of the active ingredient of the tricyclic antidepressant may increase.
- When used in combination with Terbicip , menstrual disorders may occur.
- Cyclosporine When used in combination with Terbicip Generic, the blood concentration of cyclosporine may decrease.
People who should not take Terbicip (Terbinafine)
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People with a history of hypersensitivity to terbinafine
- People with severe liver damage
- People with blood disorders such as pancytopenia, agranulocytosis, and thrombocytopenia
Contraindicated drug for Terbicip (Terbinafine)
Precautions for storage and handling of Terbicip (Terbinafine)
How to store Terbicip (Terbinafine)
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Terbicip (Terbinafine)
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines or supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Terbicip (Terbinafine)
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the treatment of ringworm, tinea unguium, etc.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing