Product details of Famcimac 250mg
Features of Famcimac 250mg
When the virus propagates in the body, an enzyme called thymidine kinase is involved in DNA synthesis.
The active ingredient famciclovir is converted to penciclovir triphosphate, which is easily utilized and activated by thymidine kinase.
It is a product that can be used to improve pain and symptoms with antiviral action because it continuously inhibits only the growth of the virus.
Effect of Famcimac 250mg
The activated famciclovir component inhibits the DNA synthesis of herpesvirus and continuously reduces the blood virus to improve the symptoms of herpes.
Famsimac duration of action
There is data that the blood concentration in the body reaches the maximum about 47 to 55 minutes after taking it, and the half-life in blood is about 2 to 4 hours.
Depending on the symptoms, the reason for taking 3 times a day is set in consideration of this half-life in the blood.
Indications for Famsimac
Famciclovir is an antiviral drug of famciclovir that improves the following symptoms:
- For cold sores
- For corneal herpes
- For genital herpes
- For chickenpox
- For shingles
Active ingredient of Famsimac
The active ingredient of famciclovir is famciclovir, which is taken up by herpes-infected cells to inhibit DNA synthesis and suppress virus growth.
Since it is taken up only by herpes cells, it has a long-lasting effect.
Famsimac content / content
Contains 12 tablets per box.
Each Famsimac tablet contains 250 mg of famciclovir.
- Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
McLeods is a pharmaceutical company based in India.
It is one of the top companies in India and provides more than 1,500 kinds of medicines to about 80 countries around the world.
We manufacture the generic drug “Megalith” of the ED treatment “Cialis”, which is popular for its long-acting effect.
How to take Famsimac
For herpes simplex, the adult should take 250 mg at a time, 3 times a day.
Similarly, for shingles, adults take 500 mg at a time, 3 times a day.
The amount and duration of the dose will vary depending on the severity of the herpes infection and symptoms.
Recommended dose of Famsimac
For herpes simplex, take 250 mg at a time, 3 times a day.
For shingles, take 500 mg at a time, 3 times a day.
The dosage period is 5 days for herpes simplex and 7 days for herpes zoster.
Precautions when taking Famsimac
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose and notice it within a day, take one dose when you notice it.
If it is almost time to take the next dose, wait until that time, take one tablet, and do not take two doses at once.
After the next day, take it at the designated time. Do not stop taking the medicine at your own discretion just because your symptoms have improved, and take it to the end.
We recommend using condoms as there is a risk of infection to your sex partner.
Side effects of Famsimac
Side effects of Famsimac
The main side effects include headache, somnolence, dizziness, diarrhea and abdominal pain.
Although it is a low frequency side effect, it includes abnormal liver function test values, loose stools, nausea, and malaise.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, check for changes in your physical condition and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Rare side effects of Famsimac
Symptoms such as pancytopenia, neuropsychiatric symptoms, shock, anaphylaxis, dyspnea, and toxic epidermal necrolysis have been reported.
Toxic epidermal necrolysis may cause high fever (38 ° C or higher), redness of the eyes, sores on the lips, sore throat, redness of a wide area of the skin, and the symptoms may persist. It gets worse suddenly.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / urology / specialized outpatient department.
Precautions when using Famcimac
People who are careful about taking Famcimac
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Those who have a history of hypersensitivity to Famsimac
- Those who are undergoing treatment for renal disorder or those who have decreased renal function
- Those who are elderly (65 years old or older)
- Those who have an immune system disease or are undergoing treatment If you are driving a car or operating a dangerous machine, consult your doctor or pharmacist. If you are taking other medicines, taking them together may strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines.
Caution for using Famsimac together
It is a medicine that requires caution when taken in combination with Famsimac.
- Probenecid Famsimac’s excretion in the kidneys is suppressed, the action becomes stronger, and side effects are more likely to appear.
People who should not take Famsimac
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Famsimac
- Those who are pregnant
- Low birth weight infants, newborns, infants, toddlers or children The use of this medicine may have strong side effects.
Famsimac storage method and handling precautions
How to store Famcimac 250mg
It is not necessary to store it in the refrigerator, and store it at room temperature (15 to 25 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to wrap the broken tablets in a wrap and store them in a container that can be sealed.
Since the coating of the broken tablet is peeled off, it becomes easy to get damp and the tablet may crumble.
- It is recommended to store the medicine in a pill case as it may become damp.
Precautions for handling Famcimac 250mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Famcimac product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the treatment and prevention of herpes
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing