Product details of Azicip 250mg (Azithromycin)
Features of Azicip (Azithromycin)
Azicip (Azithromycin) is a generic drug for the antibiotic Zithromax.
Cipla, which manufactures and sells Azithromycin (Zithromax Generic), is a long-established pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Mumbai, India, which was founded in 1935 and continues to operate to this day.
We manufacture approximately 1500 types of multidisciplinary drugs, including antibiotics, anticancer drugs, respiratory diseases, arthritis, diabetes, and depression.
It is world-famous for developing low-priced HIV treatments for HIV patients for less than $ 1 a day.
All factories in 10 countries around the world are WHO approved and highly safe, so you can use your products with confidence.
The original product, Zithromax, is an antibiotic that covers a wide range of bacteria.
Azithromycin (Zithromax Generic) has the same effect as Zithromax, but it does not require a medical examination or prescription, so it has excellent cost performance.
You can buy it without seeing a doctor or getting medical insurance, so it is recommended for people who have become chlamydia but have difficulty in telling others.
Effect of Azicip (Azithromycin)
Azicip (Azithromycin) is effective against various bacteria including chlamydia.
The effect is long-lasting for Chlamydia only once and for other bacterial infections by oral administration for 3 days.
Azicip (Azithromycin) is also effective against bacterial disease in cases where other antibiotics are inadequately effective.
Indications for Azicip (Azithromycin)
- People who are worried about genital chlamydia and pharyngeal chlamydia
- People who are worried about other symptoms of bacterial infection
Active ingredient of Azicip (Azithromycin)
The active ingredient of Azithromycin (Zithromax Generic) is azithromycin hydrate 250mg, which is a macrolide antibiotic.
This azithromycin hydrate binds to the 50S subunit of the bacterial 70S ribosome and inhibits protein synthesis.
Using this effect, it exerts a stronger protective effect and therapeutic effect than conventional macrolide antibiotics, and has an antibacterial effect.
Azicip (Azithromycin) content / content
Contains 6 tablets per box.
Each tablet of Azicip (Azithromycin) contains 250 mg of azithromycin.
Dosage of Azicip (Azithromycin)
How to take (use) Azicip (Azithromycin)
When using for the treatment of chlamydia, please use 1000 mg (4 tablets) at a time with cold or lukewarm water.
Once taken, no further dose is required.
When using for other bacterial infections, take 500 mg (2 tablets) once a day for 3 days.
Take the correct dosage.
It is said that it is more effective to use the medicine at a fixed time.
It can be taken either before or after a meal, but it is recommended after a meal because it has less risk of gastrointestinal side effects.
Precautions when taking (using) Azicip (Azithromycin)
If you take it for several days, take the medicine to the end even if your symptoms improve.
Mineral water containing calcium and magnesium is not suitable for taking. Also, do not take with mineral-containing laxatives or supplements. If you really want to use it, please allow at least 2 hours.
Side effects of Azicip (Azithromycin)
Main side effects
Antibiotics such as Azicip (Azithromycin) kill not only the bad bacteria but also the indigenous bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract, which causes the intestinal environment to become unbalanced and cause gastrointestinal symptoms. There are cases where it ends up.
If it is mild, you can wait and see, and the symptoms will improve over time, but if the symptoms are severe or the symptoms persist for several days, consult your doctor or pharmacist. It would be better.
Rare side effects
Systemic itching and hives may occur after taking this medicine.
If you experience any symptoms, stop taking it immediately and consult a nearby medical institution to see a doctor.
In addition, if symptoms such as blisters and erosions are observed on the mucous membranes such as the lips, around the eyes, and the pubic area, toxic epidermal necrolysis and mucocutaneous ocular syndrome are suspected. Please have a medical examination.
Precautions for using Azicip (Azithromycin)
People who are careful about taking Azicip (Azithromycin)
- People with severe liver damage
- People with some kind of heart disease
- People with kidney damage
- People who are pregnant or may be pregnant
- Elderly people
- Small children
- People who are using warfarin
- People who are using cyclosporine
- People who are using nerfinavir mesylate
- People who are using digoxin
- People who are using VENCLEXTA
Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
Caution for using Azicip (Azithromycin)
- Antacids (magnesium hydroxide, aluminum hydroxide) etc. Antacids contain minerals such as magnesium and aluminum.
- Azicip (Azithromycin) has the property of binding to minerals, which can make it difficult for the drug to be absorbed and reduce its effectiveness.
- Therefore, do not take with products such as mineral water or milk that are high in minerals.
In the unlikely event that you ingest it, it is advisable to leave an interval of at least 2 hours before and after.
People who should not take Azicip (Azithromycin)
- People who have had urticaria or hypersensitivity in the past due to the ingredients contained in Azicip (Azithromycin)
- People who are breastfeeding
Precautions for storage and handling of Azicip (Azithromycin)
How to store Azicip (Azithromycin)
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity. It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Azicip (Azithromycin)
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines or supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Azicip (Azithromycin)
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the purpose of treating various infectious diseases and sexually transmitted diseases
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing