Product details of Tiniba 500mg
Characteristics of Tiniba
Tiniba is an antiprotozoal and antibacterial drug for the treatment of trichomoniasis.
Trichomonas disease is a disease that causes various symptoms by infecting a unicellular organism called Trichomonas protozoa.
Men often do not notice because they have fewer subjective symptoms than women, but this can lead to the spread of Trichomonas, so start early treatment as soon as the infection is discovered.
The effect of Tiniba
Tinidazole, the active ingredient of tinidazole, is effective against trichomoniasis and other protozoans, as well as against anaerobic and anaerobic bacteria, and is effective in treating trichomoniasis.
Indications for Tiniba
Tiniba improves the following symptoms by antiprotozoal and antibacterial action.
- People who are worried about trichomoniasis (infection caused by trichomoniasis vaginalis)
- People who are worried about anaerobic bacterium infection
- People who are worried about diargia whiplash disease
- People who are worried about amebiasis
- Bacterial vaginosis For those who are worried
Active ingredient of Tiniba
The active ingredient in tiniba is tinidazole. By destroying the double helix structure of Trichomonas protozoan DNA, it effectively suppresses the growth of Trichomonas protozoa and kills them.
Tiniba content / content
Each box contains 100 tablets.
Each tablet of tiniba contains 500 mg of tinidazole.
- Zydus Cadila
Zydus Cadila is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in India.
We offer a wide variety of products, including generic drugs, over-the-counter drugs, skin care products, and animal health care products. “Penegra” is a typical product for the treatment of ED.
Dosage of Tiniba
How to take Tiniba
Take 4 tablets (2000mg) at a time. In the case of women, it is often effective with a single dose, but in many cases, men need to take multiple doses, so caution is required. If the effect is insufficient after taking it, or if Trichomonas vaginalis is detected again, wait at least 1 week before taking it.
Recommended dose of Tiniba
Trichomonas disease (infection caused by vaginal trichomoniasis) 2000 mg is orally administered once. Or, as one course, administer 200 mg twice a day orally for 7 days.
Anaerobic infections The first 2000 mg, then 1000 mg once a day or 500 mg twice a day is orally administered for 5 to 6 days.
Giardia flagellate disease 2000 mg is orally administered once.
Infectious enteritis 2000 mg orally for 2 to 3 days.
Bacterial vaginosis 2000 mg once is orally administered only once.
Precautions when taking Tiniba
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose, take 4 tablets (2000 mg) at a time when you notice.
Do not take two doses at once. We recommend using condoms as there is a risk of infection to your sex partner.
It has been found that hangovers are more likely to cause a hangover when taken at the same time as alcohol.
Be careful when drinking as it may cause nausea, abdominal pain, headache, and in some cases, severe symptoms such as palpitation and flushing.
In addition, we recommend that you refrain from drinking alcohol for 3 days after taking the medicine.
Side effects of Tiniba
The main side effects of Tiniba
The main side effects are rash, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, tongue coating, abdominal pain, diarrhea and leukopenia.
Infrequent side effects include headache, heavy head, dry mouth, malaise, and urine coloring. If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Precautions when using Tiniba
People who are careful about taking Tiniba
If you have any of the following symptoms, please be careful when using it and consult a doctor.
- Persons with a history of hypersensitivity to Tiniba
- Persons undergoing treatment for renal disorders or those with impaired renal function
- Persons elderly (65 years old or older)
- Pregnant (4 months or later) or possible pregnancy Someone / Breastfeeding If you are taking other medicines, you may strengthen or weaken the effect of the medicines by taking them together.
People who should not take Tiniba
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Tiniba
- Patients with blood disorders
- Patients with organic disorders of the brain and spinal cord
- Pregnant women (within 3 months) or pregnant Those who may have any of the above may have strong side effects when using this drug.
Precautions for storage and handling of Tiniba
How to store Tiniba
- Store at room temperature (15-25 ℃) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Tiniba
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Tiniba
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the treatment and prevention of trichomoniasis and anaerobic vaginitis
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing