Product details of Campicillin 250mg
Features of Campicillin
Ampicillin, the active ingredient of campicillin, is one of the penicillin antibiotics.
Ampicillin is a newly developed antibiotic that is effective against bacteria that are more resistant than penicillin, so it can be expected to be effective against more bacteria than penicillin.
When bacteria biosynthesize peptidoglycan, which is the cell wall, they competitively inhibit important peptide transferases, and bacteria cannot synthesize cell walls. Ultimately, it kills bacteria and relieves symptoms.
Effect of campicillin
Campicillin has a bactericidal effect by inhibiting the synthesis of bacterial cell walls.
It is effective in treating various infectious diseases caused by bacteria such as Haemophilus influenzae, Streptococcus, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus, and syphilis.
It may be used with other medicines for secondary bacterial infections and for their prevention.
Indications for campicillin
Campicillin is a penicillin antibiotic that improves the following symptoms:
- Those who are suffering from sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea and syphilis
- Those who are suffering from skin infections
- Those who are suffering from sore throat (throat pain)
- Those who are suffering from acute bronchitis (sudden coughing)
- People who are suffering from periodontal disease
- How to prevent secondary infections
Active ingredient of campicillin
The active ingredient of campicillin is ampicillin, which exerts antibacterial activity by inhibiting the peptide transferase required to form the cell wall of bacteria.
It is highly effective against bacteria that have not been effective with penicillin until now, and is used in many situations.
Content and content of campicillin
Contains 10 tablets per box.
There are two types containing ampicillin 250mg / 500mg per tablet of campicillin.
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Dosage of campicillin
How to take Campicillin
For adults, ampicillin 250 mg to 500 mg should be taken 4 to 6 times a day.
Take with plenty of water or lukewarm water on an empty stomach 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals.
Recommended dose of campicillin
For sexually transmitted diseases, take 250mg-500mg once 4-6 times a day.
For sore throat and other infections, take 250 mg daily 4-6 times daily.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms.
Precautions when taking Campicillin
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose and notice it within a day, take one dose when you notice it.
If it is almost time for the next dose, wait until that time, then take one dose and do not take two doses at once. After the next day, take it after meals.
Do not stop taking the medicine at your own discretion just because your symptoms have improved, and take it to the end.
Side effects of campicillin
The main side effects of campicillin
The main side effects are diarrhea, nausea, loss of appetite, hypersensitivity and fever.
In that case, stop using it and observe the change in physical condition.
Infrequent side effects include anemia, eosinophilia, granulocytopenia, and thrombocytopenia.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, please consult your doctor after confirming any changes in your physical condition.
Rare side effects of campicillin
Symptoms such as shock, anaphylaxis, dyspnea, and toxic epidermal necrolysis have been reported.
Toxic epidermal necrolysis may cause high fever (38 ° C or higher), redness of the eyes, sores on the lips, sore throat, redness of a wide area of the skin, etc. It gets worse suddenly.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / urology / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Campicillin
People who are careful about taking Campicillin
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Persons with a history of hypersensitivity to penicillin drugs
- Persons undergoing treatment for severe liver dysfunction or elderly people with severe liver dysfunction (65 years old or older)
- Persons with shock symptoms
- Infectious mononucleosis If you are taking other medicines, taking them together may strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines.
Caution for combined use of campicillin
It is a medicine that requires caution when taken in combination with Campicillin.
- Allopurinol rash may increase.
- Oral contraceptives The effects of oral contraceptives are diminished.
If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Campicillin
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Campicillin
- Those who are pregnant
- Those who are breastfeeding People who fall under the above may have strong side effects by using this drug.
Precautions for storage and handling of campicillin
How to store campicillin
It is not necessary to store it in the refrigerator, and store it at room temperature (15 to 25 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- If any medicine remains, do not store it as it is and dispose of it.
Precautions for handling campicillin
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Campicillin
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the purpose of treating various infectious diseases and sexually transmitted diseases
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing