Product Details of Loette Tablet
Features of Loette Tablet
The main components of Loette Tablet are levonorgestrel (luteinizing hormone) and ethinil estrogen (follicle hormone).
The effects of suppressing ovulation by the above two types of hormone components, suppressing implantation by changing the endometrium, and preventing sperm from entering the uterus by changing the mucus of the cervix bring about a contraceptive effect.
Although it was developed as a contraceptive, it can be taken for various purposes other than contraception because it can be expected to improve menstrual irregularities, relieve menstrual pain, adjust the balance of female hormones, and alleviate other female-specific disorders. is.
The effect of Loette Tablet
Loette Tablet artificially increases progesterone and estrogen to prepare for pregnancy.
Due to its effect, it causes the brain and body to misunderstand that it is “pregnant” and suppresses the process of ovulation, fertilization, and implantation of pregnancy.
Loette Tablet dosing cycle
By taking the medicine at a set time every day according to the order stated on the medicine, it is effective in contraception with 28 days including the drug holiday of 7 days as one cycle.
Indications for Loette Tablet
Loette Tablet relieves the worries peculiar to women.
- Those who want to prepare for pregnancy avoidance
- Those who have failed (or may have failed) other contraception and do not want to get pregnant
- Those who are suffering from menstrual pain or irregular menstruation
- Premenstrual syndrome ( Those who want to improve PMS), those who want to adjust hormone balance, those who want to improve acne and pimples
The active ingredient of Loette Tablet
Loette Tablet contains two active ingredients, levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol.
Each of these components acts as a pseudo-progesterone and estrogen, resulting in suppression of the supposed female hormone secretion and prevention of ovulation.
Loette Tablet content / content
One box is for one cycle. It is a 21-tablet type drug that requires a drug holiday.
Each Loette tablet contains 0.10 mg of levonorgestrel and 0.02 mg of ethinyl estradiol.
- Pfizer Ltd.
How to take Loette Tablet
If this is your first time taking this medicine, start on the first day of your menstrual period. Take 1 tablet daily at almost regular times according to the number on the drug sheet.
Loette Tablet taking and drug holiday
If you are taking Loette Tablet for the first time, or if you have not taken other contraceptive pills in the past month, start taking it on the first day of menstrual bleeding.
Take 21 consecutive days with a 7-day washout period. A total of 28 days is one cycle of administration.
Repeat the cycle for as long as you want to contracept.
Precautions when taking Loette Tablet
Strict adherence to the dosage regimen It is very important to follow the prescribed dosage regimen for this medicine.
For the first 14 days of taking Loette Tablet, be sure to use other contraceptive methods such as condoms during sexual activity.
Menstruation usually begins during the drug holiday.
Start taking new pill sheets on the 29th day, whether your period is over or continuing.
What to do if you miss a dose If you miss a dose within 12 hours of your normal dose, take the missed dose immediately.
Depending on the time of day, you may be required to take 2 tablets a day, including your normal drinking time.
If you miss a dose, you are more likely to become pregnant, so use it in combination with other contraceptive methods during that period.
Main side effects
It is a contraceptive pill that is basically said to have few side effects such as nausea, stomach pain or discomfort, significant changes in weight, migraine, mood changes including depression, and breast pain, but there are individual differences. I have. If you experience any painful symptoms from taking this medicine, consult your doctor.
Rare side effects
If you experience any of the following symptoms, it may be a sign of thrombosis, so seek medical attention, even if it is mild.
- Pain in the chest, arms, and chest bones
- Pain and discomfort going to your back
- Shortness of breath and / or difficulty breathing
- Swelling along the veins of the legs, pain or tenderness
- Sudden weakness, numbness that stings the face or limbs
- Sudden difficulty walking, dizziness , sudden severe abdominal pain , epilepsy, confusion , severe headache, migraine , visual abnormalities, jaundice (yellow skin or yellowed eyes), severe cough, lump in breast, vaginal bleeding of unknown cause, etc. There is concern that it may be a serious side effect. If you experience any other side effects not listed here, do not overdo it and stop taking it and seek medical attention from a doctor or medical institution.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Loette Tablet
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People who smoke
- People who have blood clots
- People who have diabetes or abnormal sugar tolerance
- People who have mild high blood pressure, people who have had high blood pressure during pregnancy
- Those with valvular heart disease, those with unpredictable migraine, those who have been diagnosed with breast cancer in the past, those who have breast cancer in the blood, those who have lumps in the breast, those who have heart disease or kidney disease, or Those who have had these diseases in the past -People with polycystic ovary syndrome, hormonal states that can cause irregular menstruation and excessive hair growth -High homocysteineemia, high levels of the amino acid homocysteine in the blood
- People with severe high or low levels of fat in the blood
- People with obesity
- People with blood clots
- People with porphyrinosis
- People with liver disorders
- High Those with cholesterol or triglyceride (neutral fat), those with jaundice or itchy skin associated with bile stagnation, those with bile sac disorders, those with Crohn’s disease or chronic inflammatory bowel disease , systemic erythematosus (systemic erythematosus) Those who have (a disease that affects the skin of the whole body), those who have hemolytic urinary toxicosis syndrome (blood coagulation disorder that causes renal dysfunction), and those who have sickle erythrocyte disease
- Those who have been diagnosed with hearing loss, metabolic disease called porphyria, skin disease called herpes pregnancy, and neurological disease called sidenum butoh disease during pregnancy or when using female hormones in the past. If you have a yellowish brown pigmented patch) or if you have
hereditary vascular edema, please consult your doctor before taking .
Caution for using Loette Tablet together
There are some that should be used together.
- Foods containing St. John’s wort Perforate St.John ‘s wort is a perforate plant of the family Hypericum that is native to Europe and Asia and grows naturally in the mountains. The extract is used as an antidepressant in Germany and sold as a dietary supplement in usa.Always consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any of the following foods before or while taking oral contraceptives, or if you are taking oral contraceptives:
People who should not take Loette Tablet
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction with the components contained in Loette Tablet in the past
- Those who have estrogen-dependent malignant tumors (breast cancer, endometrial cancer, etc.), cervical cancer, or suspected of these diseases Those who have abnormal genital bleeding whose diagnosis has not been confirmed
- Those who have thrombotic venitis, pulmonary embolism, cerebrovascular disorder, coronary artery disease or who have had these diseases in the past
- 35 years old Those who smoke 15 or more cigarettes a day
- For diabetic illness with signs (a flickering light appears in the field of vision, and as this light expands, the light becomes jagged and the center becomes difficult to see). Diabetic among those who have pulmonary valvular hypertension or atrial fibrillation, those who have had subacute bacterial endocarditis in the past, and those who have diabetes. Those who have nephropathy, diabetic retinopathy, etc., those who are prone to thrombosis, those who have anti-phospholipid antibody syndrome
- Those who plan to have surgery within 4 weeks, those who are within 2 weeks after surgery, and those who have postpartum Those who are within 4 weeks, those who have been resting for a long time, those who have serious heart damage, those who have a tumor in the liver, those who have abnormal lipid metabolism, those who have non-mild hypertension, those who have ear sclerosis
- Those who have had symptoms of jaundice, persistent itching or herpes pregnancy (a disease that develops after 3 to 4 months of pregnancy and causes severe itching and many blisters with pain) during pregnancy .
- Pregnant women or those who may be pregnant
- Currently growing height
- Ombitasvir hydrate
- Paritaprevir hydrate
- Ritonavir combination drug (Vikilux combination tablet) is used Persons who fall under the above may have strong side effects when using this drug.
Contraindicated drug for Loette Tablet
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Ombitasvir hydrate
- Paritaprevir hydrate
- Ritonavir combination drug (Vikilux combination tablet) If you are using other medicines or if you are using new medicines, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store Loette Tablet
- Store in a cool and dry place below 25 ℃, avoiding direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Do not store tablets near the bathroom, sink, or on windows. Heat and humidity can change the composition of medicines.
- Store the tablets without removing them from the drug sheet until you take them.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Precautions for handling Loette Tablet
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Do not use any medicine left in the box you stopped taking. It is a medicine that can be effective by taking it for a certain period of time every day for one cycle in one box. Discard the remaining medicine and start using it again.
Loette Tablet product classification
Prescription drugs: Drugs including herbal medicines and crude drugs have strong effects and may cause side effects depending on the constitution and symptoms.
You do not need a doctor’s prescription for personal imports, but please check carefully for any of these concerns when using.
Loette Tablet shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Target gender of Loette Tablet
- Adult women for the purpose of contraception, improvement of menstrual pain, improvement of PMS, etc.
Other Contraceptive Products :
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing