Product Details of YAZ Tablet
Features of YAZ Tablet
YAZ Tablet can also have a contraceptive effect by taking them regularly. Since it is a “4th generation monophasic” ultra-low dose pill that contains drospirenone, a progesterone, and the amount of hormones in the tablets taken is the same, there is no need to take different tablets with different amounts of ingredients.
A unique feature of YAZ Tablet is that they contain less hormone than low-dose pills before the 3rd generation. By reducing the amount of hormones taken in a single dose, the burden on the body is reduced and the risk of developing side effects is reduced.
YAZ Tablet effect
YAZ Tablet contains ethinyl estradiol, which plays the role of female follicular hormone, and drospirenone, which plays the role of progesterone, as active ingredients.
These two active ingredients provide a contraceptive effect.
YAZ Tablet dosing cycle
By taking a certain active ingredient for 24 consecutive days at a fixed time every day, it exerts the effect of contraception with 28 days including the drug holiday as one cycle.
Indications for YAZ Tablet
YAZ Tablet relieves the worries peculiar to women.
- Those who do not want to become pregnant
- Those who strongly feel side effects with other drugs
- Those who want to use pills but have difficulty taking other drugs
- Those who are suffering from menstrual pain or irregular menstruation
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) Those who want to improve
Active ingredient of YAZ Tablet
The active ingredients ethinyl estradiol and drospirenone contained in YAZ Tablet work to bring the balance and secretion of follicular hormone and progesterone closer to the time of pregnancy. As a result of its successful operation, the brain has the illusion of being “pregnant”, suppressing the production of female hormones and preventing the process of pregnancy from progressing.
YAZ Tablet content / content
One box is for one cycle. A 28-tablet type with a placebo (placebo) to prevent forgetting to take during the drug holiday. Each YAZ TAblet tablet contains 3 mg of drospirenone / 0.02 mg of ethinyl estradiol.
- Bayer Zydus Pharma Pvt Ltd
Bayer , headquartered in Germany, is a world-renowned pharmaceutical company that developed the painkiller aspirin. Other typical medicines include the ED treatment “Levitra”. It also has a subsidiary in USA and is ranked 8th in the pharmaceutical market.
How to take YAZ Tablet
If this is your first time taking this medicine, start on the first day of your menstrual period.
Take 1 tablet daily at a set time and in the order indicated on the sheet.
When you have finished taking the 28th tablet, start only with a new sheet of tablets the next day.
Taking YAZ Tablet and drug holiday
Take pink tablets containing certain active ingredients for 24 days from the start date.
Take white tablets for 25-28 days.
White tablets are a placebo that does not contain a placebo to prevent missed doses, so there is no problem if you miss a dose.
Take these 28 days as one cycle, and take it repeatedly for a period when you do not want to become pregnant.
Precautions when taking
Strict adherence to the dosage regimen It is very important to follow the prescribed dosage regimen for this medicine.
Take it at almost regular times every day to avoid forgetting to take it. If you miss a dose, you are more likely to become pregnant. Menstruation usually begins while taking white pills. Start taking new pill sheets on the 29th day, whether your period is over or continuing.
What to do if you miss a dose For pink tablets (1st to 24th), take 1 tablet immediately when you notice that you missed a dose, and take the same day’s tablets at the usual time. If you notice that you missed a dose the day before at the usual time, take the previous day’s dose and the current day’s dose together.
White tablets (25th to 28th) are placebos, which are placebos that do not contain a missed dose, so please dispose of the missed doses as if you had taken them. However, after that, take them in order.
Main side effects
Headache, nausea, genital bleeding, menstrual pain, lower abdominal pain , etc. Symptoms such as headache, mild nausea, and genital bleeding may occur within 1 to 2 months after starting to take.
These symptoms will gradually relieve as you continue to take, but if the symptoms are severe or long lasting, consult your doctor.
Rare side effects
If you experience symptoms such as lower limb pain, swelling, sudden shortness of breath, severe chest pain or headache, suspect signs of thrombosis and seek medical attention for early detection and treatment. If you have any of the following symptoms from taking YAZ , seek medical advice from your doctor or medical institution.
- If menstruation does not occur even after swallowing the white pill (usually menstruation occurs during the period of taking the white pill)
- If severe diarrhea or vomiting continues
- Other medicines and health foods (including supplements) If you take this medicine , undergo a clinical test, or have any other symptoms that you are concerned about. Be concerned about the emergency situation, do not neglect the symptoms, and be sure to consult a doctor.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking YAZ Tablet
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People over 40 years old
- People with myoma in the uterus
- People who have been diagnosed with breast pressure in the past
- People who have breast cancer in the blood relatives, people who have lumps in the breast
- People who smoke
- People who are obese
- Those who have thrombosis in their blood relatives, those who have unpredictable migraine, those
who have cardiovascular disease, those who have mild hypertension, those who have had high blood pressure during pregnancy, those who have diabetes, or Those with abnormal sugar tolerance, those
with porphyrinosis, those with liver disorders, those with heart disease or kidney disease, those who have had these diseases in the past, those with epilepsy, those with tetany Please consult your doctor before
taking this medicine.
Caution for using YAZ Tablet together
There are some that should be used together.
- Foods containing St. John’s wort Perforate St. John ‘s wort is a perforate plant of the family Hypericum that is native to Europe and Asia and grows naturally in the mountains. The extract is used as an antidepressant in Germany and is sold as a dietary supplement in Japan.
- Always consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any of the following foods before taking oral contraceptives, or if you are taking oral contraceptives.
People who should not take YAZ Tablet
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction with the ingredients contained in YAZ Tablet in the past
- Those who have estrogen-dependent malignant tumors (breast pressure, endometrial cancer, etc.), cervical cancer, or suspected of these diseases Those who have abnormal genital bleeding whose diagnosis has not been confirmed
- Those who have thrombotic venitis, pulmonary embolism, cerebrovascular disorder, coronary artery disease or who have had these diseases in the past
- 35 years old Those who smoke 15 or more cigarettes a day
- For migraine headaches with signs (a flickering light appears in the field of vision, and as this light expands, the light becomes jagged and the center becomes difficult to see). Those who have pulmonary valvular hypertension or atrial fibrillation, those who have had subacute bacterial endocarditis in the past, and those who have diabetes, who are diabetic Those who have nephropathy, diabetic retinopathy, etc., those who are prone to thrombosis, those who have anti-phospholipid antibody syndrome, those
who are planning surgery within 4 weeks, those who are within 2 weeks after surgery, postpartum Those within 4 weeks, those who have been at rest for a long time, those
who have serious heart damage, those
who have a tumor in the liver, those
who have abnormal lipid metabolism, those
who have non-mild hypertension, those who have ear sclerosis Those
who have had symptoms of yellowing, persistent itching or pregnancy herpes (a disease that develops after 3 to 4 months of pregnancy and causes severe itching and many blisters with pain) during pregnancy.
- Pregnant women or those who may be pregnant
- Currently growing height
- Ombitasvir hydrate
- Paritaprevir hydrate
- Ritonavir combination drug (Vikilux combination tablet) is used Persons who fall under the above may have strong side effects when using this drug.
Contraindicated drug for YAZ Tablet
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Ombitasvir hydrate
- Paritaprevir hydrate
- Ritonavir combination drug (Vikilux combination tablet) If you are using other medicines or if you are using a new drug, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store YAZ Tablet
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- If any medicine remains, dispose of it without storing it. It is a medicine that can be effective by taking it for a certain period of time every day for one cycle in one box. Do not take extra medicine.
Precautions for handling YAZ Tablet
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Do not take any medicines left on the sheet you stopped taking. It is a medicine that can be effective by taking it for a certain period of time every day for one cycle in one box. Discard the remaining medicine and start taking a new one.
YAZ Tablet product classification
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are newly developed drugs and are also called new drugs. It takes a long research period and enormous cost to launch a new drug.
Therefore, after filing a patent application, the developed pharmaceutical company can monopolize, manufacture and sell it, and during that time, efficacy and safety investigations and reexaminations are also conducted.
YAZ Tablet shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Target gender of YAZ Tablet
- Adult women for the purpose of contraception, improvement of menstrual pain, improvement of PMS, etc.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing