Product Details of Yasmin Tablet
Features of Yasmin Tablet
Yasmin Tablet is a 4th generation ultra-low dose pill developed by Bayer Yasmin, Inc., an oral contraceptive that has fewer side effects of weight gain, swelling, and acne onset compared to low dose pills .
By taking it regularly, you can control the ovulation cycle and avoid unwanted pregnancies.
In addition to contraception, it is effective in alleviating dysmenorrhea (menstrual pain) and PMS (premenstrual syndrome), stabilizing the menstrual cycle, and supporting you to spend your daily life more comfortably.
By taking it for a long time, it is effective in reducing acne and hypertrichosis caused by the effects of male hormones, hair loss, and preventing ovarian cancer.
Effect of Yasmin Tablet
Although Yasmin is an ultra-low dose pill, it can be expected to have various effects in addition to the almost certain contraceptive effect.
It is of course taken for contraceptive purposes, but it is also recommended to take it for the treatment of ovarian cysts and the treatment / prevention of acne.
Yasmin Tablet dosing cycle
By taking a certain amount of active ingredient for 24 consecutive days at a fixed time every day, it is effective in contraception with 28 days including the drug holiday as one cycle.
Indications for Yasmin Tablet
Yasmin improves the worries peculiar to women.
- Those who do not want to become pregnant
- Those who strongly feel side effects with other drugs
- Those who want to contraceptive mainly by women
- Those who are worried about menstrual pain, irregular menstruation, etc.
- Those who want to improve premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
Active ingredient of Yasmin Tablet
The active ingredients of yasmin Tablet are the estrogen ethinyl estradiol and the progesterone drospirenone, a female hormone. By taking it, the brain misunderstands that it is after ovulation, and ovulation does not occur.
Yasmin Tablet content / content
One box is for one cycle. It is a 24-tablet type drug that requires a drug holiday.
Each tablet of Yasmin Tablet contains 3 mg of drospirenone / 0.02 mg of ethinyl estradiol.
- Bayer Zydus Pharma Pvt Ltd
Bayer , headquartered in Germany, is a world-renowned pharmaceutical company that developed the painkiller aspirin. It also has a subsidiary in Japan and is ranked 8th in the pharmaceutical market.
How to take Yasmin Tablet
Take 1 tablet daily for 21 days.
When you start taking it for the first time, start taking it on the first day of your period and try to take it at the same time every day as much as possible. After taking 21 days, there will be a 7-day washout period.
Taking Yasmin Tablet and drug holiday
21 days of continuous administration + 7 days of drug holiday, 28 days in total is “1 cycle”. The Yasmin 21 tablet type does not have a placebo (a placebo that does not contain ingredients) to be taken to prevent forgetting to take during the drug holiday. Please be careful not to forget your medication habit during the 7-day washout period.
The contraceptive effect continues by taking the drug repeatedly during the period when you do not want to become pregnant.
Precautions when taking Yasmin Tablet
Strict adherence to the dosage regimen It is very important to follow the prescribed dosage regimen for this medicine.
Take it at almost regular times every day to avoid forgetting to take it. If you miss a dose, you are more likely to become pregnant.
Menstruation usually begins during the drug holiday.
Start taking new pill sheets on the 29th day, whether your period is over or continuing.
What to do if you miss a dose If you miss a dose within 12 hours, take the missed dose when you notice it, and take the same dose at the normal time. In other words, you will take 2 tablets that day.
However, if 12 hours have passed since you missed a dose, the contraceptive effect will diminish, so stop taking that cycle, wait for the next menstruation, and start taking again from a new sheet.
Main side effects
Due to the nature of ultra- low dose pills such as nausea, vomiting, irregular bleeding, malaise, headache, diarrhea, abdominal pain, menorrhagia, rash, swelling, breast discomfort, and visual impairment, there are few side effects. There are individual differences in symptoms.
It is genital bleeding that tends to occur about 1 to 2 months after starting to drink.
Symptoms subside while you continue to take the drug, but if you continue to bleed for a long period of time, stop taking the drug and consult your doctor.
Rare side effects
If you continue to have severe diarrhea or vomiting, it is difficult for the medicine to be absorbed and you are more likely to become pregnant, so use other contraceptive methods together. As with many contraceptives, there is a considerable risk of thrombosis.
Sudden pain or swelling in the legs, severe headaches, tangled tongue, sudden shortness of breath, or sudden visual impairment may be signs of thrombosis.
For early detection and treatment, if you have any of these symptoms, do not overdo it and stop taking it and seek medical attention immediately.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Yasmin Tablet
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People over 40 years old
- People with myoma in the uterus
- People who have been diagnosed with breast pressure in the past
- People who have breast cancer in the blood relatives, people who have lumps in the breast
- People who smoke
- People who are obese
- Those who have thrombosis in their blood relatives, those who have unpredictable migraine, those who have cardiovascular disease, those who have mild hypertension, those who have had high blood pressure during pregnancy, those who have diabetes, or Those with abnormal sugar tolerance, those with porphyrinosis, those with liver disorders, those with heart disease or kidney disease, those who have had these diseases in the past, those with epilepsy, those with tetany Please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Be careful when using Yasmin Tablet
There are some that should be used together.
- Foods containing St. John’s Wort Perforate St. John’s Wort is a perforate plant of the family Hypericum that is native to Europe and Asia and grows naturally in the mountains.
- The extract is used as an antidepressant in Germany and is sold as a dietary supplement in Japan.Always consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any of the following foods before taking oral contraceptives, or if you are taking oral contraceptives.
People who should not take Yasmin Tablet
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- Those who have experienced hypertensive reactions with the components contained in Yasmin in the past
- Those who have estrogen-dependent malignant tumors (breast cancer, endometrial cancer, etc.), cervical cancer, or suspected of these diseases Those who have abnormal genital bleeding whose diagnosis has not been confirmed
- Those who have thrombotic venitis, pulmonary embolism, cerebrovascular disorder, coronary artery disease or who have had these diseases in the past
- 35 years old Those who smoke 15 or more bottles a day
- For migraine headaches with signs (a flickering light appears in the field of vision, and as this light expands, the light becomes jagged and the center becomes difficult to see). Among those
who have cardiovalvular disease, those who have pulmonary hypertension or atrial fibrillation, those who have had subacute bacterial endocarditis in the past, and those who have diabetes, those who are diabetic Those who have nephropathy, diabetic retinopathy, etc., those who are prone to thrombosis, those
who have anti-phospholipid antibody syndrome, those who plan to have surgery within 4 weeks, those who are within 2 weeks after surgery, and those who have postpartum Those who are within 4 weeks, those who have been resting for a long time, those who have serious heart damage, those who have a tumor in the liver, those who have abnormal lipid metabolism, those who have non-mild hypertension, those who have
ear sclerosis Those who have had symptoms of yellowing, persistent itching or herpes pregnancy (a disease that develops after 3 to 4 months of pregnancy and causes severe itching and many blisters with pain) during pregnancy.
- Pregnant women or those who may be pregnant
- Currently growing height
- Ombitasvir hydrate
- Paritaprevir hydrate
- Ritonavir combination drug (Vikilux combination tablet) is used Persons who fall under the above may have strong side effects when using this drug.
Contraindicated drug for Yasmin Tablet
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Ombitasvir hydrate
- Paritaprevir hydrate
- Ritonavir combination drug (Vikilux combination tablet) If you are using other medicines or if you are using a new drug, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store Yasmin Tablet
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- If any medicine remains, dispose of it without storing it. It is a medicine that can be effective by taking it for a certain period of time every day for one cycle in one box. Do not take extra medicine.
Precautions for handling Yasmin Tablet
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Do not take any medicines left on the sheet you stopped taking. It is a medicine that can be effective by taking it for a certain period of time every day for one cycle in one box. Discard the remaining medicine and start taking a new one.
Yasmin Tablet product classification
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are newly developed drugs and are also called new drugs. It takes a long research period and enormous cost to launch a new drug.
Therefore, after filing a patent application, the developed pharmaceutical company can monopolize, manufacture and sell it, and during that time, efficacy and safety investigations and reexaminations are also conducted.
Yasmin Tablet shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Target gender of Yasmin Tablet
- Adult women for the purpose of contraception, improvement of menstrual pain, improvement of PMS, etc.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing