Product details of Skizoril 100mg
Characteristics of Skizoril 100mg
Skizoril 100mg suppresses the dopamine nervous system and improves positive reactions, and blocks serotonin receptors to improve negative reactions.
It is thought to act on the dopamine nervous system by acting on another D4 receptor instead of the general psychotropic drug dopamine (D2) receptor.
It relieves the symptoms of treatment-resistant Skizoril 100mg by calming abnormal brain excitement and balancing neurotransmitters.
Effect of Skizoril 100mg
Even if you take multiple medicines properly, the positive reaction continues. It improves the treatment-resistant Skizoril 100mg of poor responsiveness and side effects that prevent you from taking the required amount.
Indications for Skizoril 100mg
Skizoril 100mg is an atypical antipsychotic that can be taken if the following criteria are met:
For those suffering from treatment-resistant Skizoril 100mg Criteria for poor responsiveness Two or more sufficient amounts of antipsychotic drugs (chlorpromazine equivalent 600 mg / day or more, one or more atypical antipsychotics, as long as there is no problem with tolerability Patients who do not respond to long-term (4 weeks or longer) administration of psychotic drugs (including risperidone, perospillone Criteria for intolerability Lisperidone, perospyron, olanzapine, Patients who have tried single-agent treatment with two or more of atypical antipsychotics such as quetiapine and aripiprazole, but could not increase the dose sufficiently due to side effects or worsening symptoms, and did not obtain sufficient therapeutic effect.
Active ingredient of Skizoril 100mg
The active ingredient in Skizoril 100mg is clozapine.
It has the effect of weakening the action of dopamine (D4 receptor), which increases dopamine in the brain.
It acts by selective suppression on the mesolimbic dopamine nervous system, not on the dopamine 2 receptor blocking action.
Skizoril 100mg content / content
Contains 100 tablets per box.
Each tablet of Skizoril 100mg contains 100 mg of clozapine.
- Intas Pharma
Intas Pharma is one of the 10th largest pharmaceutical companies in the Indian pharmaceutical industry.
We are expanding our business not only in India but also in more than 70 countries around the world.
Dosage of Skizoril 100mg
How to take Skizoril 100mg
Take 12.5 to 25 mg once a day.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms.
Recommended dose of Skizoril 100mg
In general, for adults, take 12.5 mg of clozapine (1/8 of a 100 mg tablet) on the first day and 25 mg once a day on the second day.
From the 3rd day onward, the dose should be increased by 25 mg daily according to the symptoms, and in principle, the dose should be increased to 200 mg daily over 3 weeks.
If the daily dose exceeds 50 mg, take 2 to 3 divided doses.
The maintenance dose should be 200 to 400 mg daily in 2 to 3 divided doses, and the dose may be adjusted according to the patient’s symptoms.
The dose should be increased at intervals of 4 days or more, and the dose should not exceed 100 mg per day, and the maximum dose should be 600 mg per day.
Precautions when taking Skizoril 100mg
Many side effects such as decreased blood pressure and seizures have been reported in the early stages of administration.
Do not use with other antipsychotics.
Drowsiness, attention, concentration, reflex motor ability, etc. may decrease.
Please be careful not to engage in dangerous machine operations such as driving a car.
Side effects of Skizoril 100mg
The main side effects of Skizoril 100mg
The main side effects include leaning, nausea / vomiting, hypersalivation, constipation, tachycardia (including sinus tachycardia), tremor and weight gain.
Side effects, which are infrequent, include arrhythmias, palpitation, and atrial fibrillation.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects of Skizoril 100mg
Agranulocytosis, leukocytopenia, neutrophilia, cardiomyopathy, cardiomyopathy, pericardial effusion, pleural inflammation, hyperglycemia, diabetic ketoacidosis, diabetic coma paralytic ileus, malignant syndrome, epilepsy, spasm, myokronus attack , Orthostatic hypotension, syncope, circulatory collapse, pulmonary embolism, deep vein thrombosis, fulminant hepatitis, hepatitis, pericardial effusion, intestinal obstruction, paralytic ileus, intestinal ulcer, intestinal perforation may occur.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Skizoril 100mg
People who are careful about taking Skizoril 100mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Patients with a history of mild to moderate neutrophilia
- Patients with convulsive disorders such as epilepsy or patients with a history of these
- Cardiovascular disease, hypotension or suspected of them Patients
- Patients with a family history of QT prolongation, patients receiving drugs known to prolong QT or cause electrolyte abnormalities
- Patients with mild to moderate renal dysfunction
- Patients with mild to moderate hepatic dysfunction
- Patients with enlarged prostate or angle glaucoma
- Patients with diabetic family history, hyperglycemia, obesity and other risk factors for diabetes
- Alcohol Or, patients who are dependent on or abused the drug or have a history of it , elderly people (65 years old or older) , pregnant or likely to become pregnant, or breastfeeding
- In some cases, swallowing may strengthen or weaken the effect of the drug.
Caution for combined use of Skizoril 100mg
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Skizoril 100mg .
- Alcohol, MAO inhibitors, central nervous system depressants, antihistamines, benzodiazepines, narcotic analgesics, etc. There is a risk of strong central nervous system depressant effects such as sedation and somnolence.
- Benzodiazepines Increases the risk of developing circulatory collapse, which may lead to severe circulatory collapse, cardiac arrest, and respiratory arrest.
- Drugs with anticholinergic activity May enhance anticholinergic activity.
- Antihypertensive drug There is a risk of lowering blood pressure and orthostatic hypotension.
- Drugs that have a respiratory depressant effect May enhance the respiratory depressant effect.
- Lithium preparation There is a report that the risk of developing malignant syndrome increases.
- There are reports of seizures of valproic acid and delirium.
- Drugs that induce CYP3A4 (rifampicin, carbamazepine, phenytoin, etc.)
- Drugs that induce CYP1A2 (omeprazole), nicotine (smoking), etc.
- The blood concentration of Skizoril 100mg may decrease and the effect may be diminished.
- Drugs that inhibit CYP1A2 (fluvoxamine, ciprofloxacin)
- The blood concentration of Skizoril 100mg may increase.
- caffeine Ingestion of caffeine may increase blood levels of Skizoril 100mg .
- Blood levels of drugs that inhibit CYP3A4 (erythromycin, cimetidine), azole antifungal agents (itraconazole, voriconazole, etc.), HIV protease inhibitors, and sertralin Skizoril 100mg may increase.
- It has been reported that blood levels of Skizoril 100mg increased in patients taking paroxetine in combination. If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Skizoril 100mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the components of Skizoril 100mg
- Patients with a history of diabetes or diabetes
- Blood test before patient registration with CPMS (within 4 weeks) shows a leukocyte count of 4,000 /Patients with less than mm3 or neutrophil count less than 2,000 / mm3
- Patients who cannot comply with CPMS regulations
- Patients who have discontinued administration of Skizoril 100mg according to the blood test discontinuation criteria set by CPMS
- Patients with a history of agranulopathy or severe neutrophilia
- Patients with myeloid dysfunction
- Patients receiving drugs that may cause bone marrow suppression or radiotherapy, Patients undergoing treatments that may cause bone marrow suppression such as chemotherapy
- Long-acting antipsychotics (haloperidol decanoate injection, flufenazine decanoate injection, risperidone long-acting suspension injection) Patients receiving liquid, pariperidone palmitate long-acting suspension injection, alipiprazole hydrate continuous injection)
- Patients with epilepsy who are not well controlled due to severe spasmodic disease or treatment
- Patients with acute poisoning or coma due to alcohol or drugs
- Patients with circulatory collapse or central nervous system depression
- Patients with severe heart disease (myelitis, etc.)
- Severe kidney Patients with dysfunction, patients with severe hepatic dysfunction, patients with
- Patients taking adrenaline agonists (adrenaline, noradrenaline) (except when adrenaline is used for emergency treatment of anaphylaxis) People who fall under the above may have strong side effects.
Contraindicated drug for Skizoril 100mg
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Drugs that may cause bone marrow suppression, radiation therapy, chemotherapy
- Long-acting antipsychotics: haloperidol decanoate injection (Halomans, Neoperidol)
- Flufenazine decanoate injection (fludecacin)
- Lisperidone long-acting Sexual suspension injection (Rispadal Consta) , Pariperidone palmitate ester Long-acting suspension injection (Zeprion) , Aripiprazole hydrate continuous injection (Abilify continuous water suspension muscle injection) , Adrenaline agonist, Adrenaline ( Except when used for emergency treatment of anaphylaxis)
- Noradrenaline (Noradrinaline) If you are using other medicines or if you are using new medicines, please be sure to consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Precautions for storage and handling of Skizoril 100mg
How to store Skizoril 100mg
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Skizoril 100mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Skizoril 100mg
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the treatment of Skizoril 100mg
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.