Product details of Trazalon 50mg
Features of Trazalon 50mg
Trazalon 50mg can relieve anxiety and irritation, resulting in insomnia and panic symptoms.
Trazalon 50mg increases the amount of serotonin, which improves nerve function and motivation.
In addition, Trazalon 50mg has the effect of deepening sleep and is also effective for people with insomnia.
Effect of Trazalon 50mg
It inhibits the reuptake of serotonin and increases the concentration of serotonin in the brain.
I will be positive and motivated to feel depressed.
Indications for Trazalon 50mg
Trazalon 50mg is a serotonin blocker and reuptake inhibitor that improves the following symptoms.
- Depression in the psychiatric field
- People suffering from depression
- People suffering from insomnia (if there are depressive symptoms when other sleeping pills are ineffective)
Active ingredient of Trazalon 50mg
The active ingredient in Trazalon 50mg is trazodone hydrochloride.
It is also effective for people with insomnia because it relieves anxiety, irritation and depression and induces drowsiness.
Trazalon 50mg content / content
Contains 100 tablets per box.
Each tablet of Trazalon contains 50 mg of trazodone.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Sun Pharma is a pharmaceutical company that focuses on generic drugs in India. We are the 5th largest generic drug company in the world, and we are developing high quality and highly safe drugs all over the world.
Dosage of Trazalon 50mg
How to take Trazalon 50mg
Take 75-100mg daily with water or lukewarm water.
The dose should be increased up to 200 mg daily, but it should be taken in 1 to several divided doses.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms.
Recommended dose of Trazalon 50mg
The initial dose is 75 to 100 mg daily, and the dose is increased to 200 mg daily, and the dose is divided into 1 to several doses.
For insomnia, take 25 mg once.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms.
Precautions when taking Trazalon 50mg
Drowsiness, decreased attention / concentration, reflex motor ability, etc. may occur.
Please be careful not to engage in dangerous machine operations such as driving a car.
Side effects of Trazalon 50mg
The main side effects of Trazalon 50mg
The main side effects are drowsiness, dizziness / lightheadedness, dry mouth and constipation.
Side effects, which are infrequent, include edema, rash, pruritus, and itchy eyelids.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects of Trazalon 50mg
QT prolongation, ventricular tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation, premature ventricular contraction, neuroleptic malignant syndrome, serotonin syndrome, confusion, delirium, paralytic ileus, persistent eruption, agranulopathy, etc. have been reported.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Trazalon 50mg
People who are careful about taking Trazalon 50mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Patients in the early stages of recovery from myocardial infarction and patients with heart disease or a history of it
- Patients with glaucoma, difficulty urinating or increased intraocular pressure
- Patients with spasmodic diseases such as epilepsy or a history of these
- Patients with manic-depressive illness
- Patients with a predisposition to organic brain disorder or schizophrenia
- Patients with highly impulsive comorbidity disorder
- Patients with a history of suicide thoughts or attempts to suicide, Patients with suicide thoughts
- Elderly people (65 years old and over)
- Pregnant or potentially pregnant
- Breastfeeding If there are other medicines taken, take them together It may increase or decrease the effect.
Precautions for using Trazalon 50mg
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Trazalon.
- Antihypertensive drug Orthostatic hypotension and hypotension including fainting may occur.
- Alcohol, central nervous system depressants (barbituric acid derivatives, etc.) The action of trazalon may increase.
-Monoamine oxidase inhibitors Immediately after discontinuation of these drugs or when used in combination, the action of trazalon may increase.
- Cardiac glycosides (digoxin, etc.), phenytoin Serum digoxin concentration or phenytoin concentration may increase.
- Phenothiazine derivatives (chlorpromazine, etc.) may lower blood pressure.
- It has been reported that the warfarin prothrombin time was shortened. -Warfarin There is a report that the area under the prothrombin reaction time curve of warfarin increased slightly (8%).
- The blood concentration of carbamazepine trazalone may decrease and its action may be diminished.
- CYP3A4 inhibitor (ritonavir, indinavir) The blood concentration of trazalon may increase and its action may be enhanced.
- Tandospirone, paroxetine, amitriptyline Serotonin syndrome may occur.
If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Trazalon 50mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the components of trazalon
- Patients receiving saquinavir mesylate The above people may have strong side effects.
Contraindicated drug for trazalon 50mg
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Saquinavir mesylate (Invirase) If you are using other medicines or if you are using new medicines, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Precautions for storage and handling of Trazalon 50mg
How to store Trazalon
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Trazalon
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Trazalon 50mg
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the treatment of depression and insomnia
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing