Product details Oliza 10mg Tablet
Features of Oliza 10mg
Oliza 10mg is a drug that acts on a large number of receptors, is effective against negative reactions in schizophrenia, stabilizes emotional ups and downs such as joy and sadness, and is used for prevention of recurrence and long-term maintenance therapy.
It is also expected to be effective in improving the depressive state of bipolar disorder, so it may be used in addition to antidepressants.
Oliza 10mg effect
It interacts with dopamine and serotonin receptors and activates serotonin receptors to promote dopamine release in the frontal cortex.
It improves negative reactions, cognitive dysfunction, and anxiety symptoms.
Oliza 10mg improves the following symptoms with antipsychotics, bipolar disorder remedies, and antiemetics.
Those who are suffering from the following symptoms of schizophrenia Positive reaction (state where there is something that should not be there): Hallucination / vision / hallucination / thinking disorder Negative reaction (state where there is nothing that should normally be): Flat plate of emotion Hallucinations (blunted emotions), poor thinking, decreased motivation, autism (social withdrawal) Cognitive dysfunction: decreased memory, attention, decreased concentration, impaired judgment, manic (so) in bipolar disorder Those who are worried about symptoms / Gastrointestinal symptoms (nasty heart, vomiting) associated with administration of antineoplastic agents (cisplatin, etc.)
Oliza 10mgactive ingredient
The active ingredient in Oliza 10mg is olanzapine.
The action on many receptors in the brain is effective in alleviating positive / negative symptoms of schizophrenia, cognitive impairment, anxiety symptoms, depressive symptoms and nausea, and loss of appetite.
Oliza 10mgcontent / content
Contains 100 tablets per box.
Each Oliza 10mg tablet contains 10 mg of olanzapine.
- Intas Pharma
Intas Pharma is one of the 10th largest pharmaceutical companies in the Indian pharmaceutical industry.
We are expanding our business not only in India but also in more than 70 countries around the world.
Oliza 10mg dosage
How to take Oliza 10mg
In general, for adults, take 5 to 10 mg of olanzapine once daily with water or lukewarm water.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms.
Recommended dose of Oliza 10mg
For schizophrenia In general, for adults, take 5 to 10 mg of olanzapine once daily.
The maintenance dose is 10 mg once daily, but the daily dose should not exceed 20 mg.
For improvement of manic symptoms in bipolar disorder In general, for adults, take 10 mg of olanzapine once daily, but the daily dose should not exceed 20 mg.
For improvement of depressive symptoms in bipolar disorder
In general, for adults, take 5 mg of olanzapine once daily.
Then increase to 10 mg once daily, but the daily dose should not exceed 20 mg.
For gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting) associated with administration of antineoplastic agents (such as cisplatin)
In combination with other anti-vomiting agents, the usual adult dosage is 5 mg of olanzapine once daily.
The daily dose should not exceed 10 mg.
Precautions when taking Oliza 10mg
Somnolence, decreased attention, concentration, reflex motor ability, etc. may occur.
Please be careful not to engage in dangerous machine operations such as driving a car.
Side effects of Oliza 10mg
The main side effects of Oliza 10mg
The main side effects include weight gain, somnolence, dry mouth, constipation and increased appetite. Side effects, which are infrequent, include rash, pruritus, facial edema, urticaria, papules, photosensitivity, and angioedema.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects of Oliza 10mg
Hyperglycemia, diabetic ketoacidosis, diabetic coma, hypoglycemia, neuroleptic malignant syndrome, hepatic dysfunction, jaundice, convulsions, delayed dyskinesia, rhabdomyolysis, paralytic ileus, agranulopathy, leukocyte depletion, lungs These include embolism, deep vein thrombosis, and drug-induced hypersensitivity syndrome.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Oliza 10mg
People who are careful about taking Oliza 10mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Patients with a family history of diabetes, patients with risk factors for diabetes such as hyperglycemia or obesity
- Patients with a history of suicide thoughts or attempts, patients with suicide thoughts
- Patients with organic brain disorders
- Patients with comorbidities with high impulsiveness
- Patients with urinary obstruction, paralytic ileus, angle-closure glaucoma
- Patients with convulsive disorders such as epilepsy or a history of these
- Liver disorders Patients with diabetes or patients treated with hepatotoxic drugs
- Patients with factors that reduce Oliza 10mg clearance (non-smokers, women, elderly)
- Elderly patients (65 years old and over) )
- People who are pregnant or may become pregnant
- People who are breastfeeding If there are other medicines taken, the effects of the medicines may be strengthened or weakened by taking them together.
Precautions for using Oliza 10mg
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Oliza 10mg.
- Central nervous system depressant (barbituric acid derivative, etc.) Has a central nervous system depressant effect.
- Alcohol may enhance the interaction.
- Serious anticholinergic toxicity such as intestinal paralysis such as anticholinergic drugs, anticholinergic anti-Parkinson’s drugs, phenothiazine compounds, and tricyclic antidepressants may appear strongly.
- Dopamine agonists, levodopa preparations The dopaminergic effects of these drugs may be diminished.
- It may increase the plasma concentration of fluvoxamine Oliza 10mg.
- It may increase the plasma concentration of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride Oliza 10mg.
- It may reduce the plasma concentration of carbamazepine Oliza 10mg.
- It may reduce the plasma concentration of omeprazole and rifampicin Oliza 10mg.
- It may reduce the plasma concentration of smoking Oliza 10mg. If you are taking other medicines, taking them together may strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines.
People who should not take Oliza 10mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the components of Oliza 10mg
- Patients in a coma
- Patients under the strong influence of central nervous system depressants such as barbituric acid derivatives
- Patients receiving adrenaline (Except when adrenaline is used for emergency treatment of anaphylaxis)
- Patients with diabetes, patients with a history of diabetes People who fall under the above may have strong side effects.
Contraindicated drug for Oliza 10mg
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Adrenaline (except when used for emergency treatment of anaphylaxis)
- (Bosmin) If you are using other medicines or if you are using new medicines, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Oliza 10mg storage method and handling precautions
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Oliza 10mg product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the treatment of schizophrenia
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing