Product details of Acamptas 333mg Tablet
Features of Acamptas 333mg
The activity of glutamatergic nerves, which are the main excitatory nerves of the central nervous system, is increased, and it is thought that there is an imbalance with inhibitory neurotransmission.
It restores the balance of neurotransmission by suppressing enhanced glutamatergic nerve activity.
It suppresses the excitement of drinking alcohol and improves addiction due to the desire to drink.
Effect of Acamptas 333mg
It suppresses the increase of glutamate nerves related to brain excitement and reduces the strong desire to drink alcohol.
Indications for Acamptas 333mg
Acamptas 333mg is an alcoholic abstinence aid that improves the following symptoms:
- Those who want to be treated for alcohol dependence
- Those who are worried about the desire to drink alcohol
- Those who drink excessively when they start drinking
- Those who feel uneasy if they do not have alcohol
Active ingredient of Acamptas 333mg
The active ingredient in Acamptas 333mg is Acamptas 333mg calcium.
It weakens the glutamatergic nerves of excitatory nerves and reduces the desire to drink.
Acamptas 333mgcontent / content
Contains 60 tablets per box.
Each tablet of Acamptas 333mg contains 333 mg of Acamptas 333mg.
- Intas Pharma
Intas Pharma is one of the 10th largest pharmaceutical companies in the Indian pharmaceutical industry.
We are expanding our business not only in India but also in more than 70 countries around the world.
Dosage of Acamptas 333mg
How to take Acamptas 333mg
In general, for adults, take 666 mg of Acamptas 333mg calcium 3 times a day with water or lukewarm water after meals.
Precautions when taking Acamptas 333mg
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose, take one dose when you notice it.
If the next dose is imminent, you can start taking the next dose.
Do not take more than 2 doses at a time.
Side effects of Acamptas 333mg
Main side effects of Acamptas 333mg
The main side effects include diarrhea, somnolence, bloating and vomiting.
Side effects, which are infrequent, include eczema, psoriasis, urticaria, pruritus, and mottled papular rash.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects of Acamptas 333mg
Anaphylaxis and angioedema may occur.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Acamptas 333mg
People who are careful about taking Acamptas 333mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Patients with mild to moderate renal impairment
- Patients with suicidal ideation or attempted suicide, patients with suicidal ideation
- Patients with severe liver disorder
- Elderly (65 years old) (Above)
- People who are pregnant or may become pregnant
- People who are breastfeeding If there are other medicines that are being taken, the effects of the medicines may be strengthened or weakened by taking them together.
People who should not take Acamptas 333mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the ingredients of Acamptas 333mg
- Patients with severe renal impairment
- People who fall under the above may have strong side effects when used.
Precautions for storage and handling of Acamptas 333mg
How to store Acamptas 333mg
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Acamptas 333mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Acamptas 333mg
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the treatment of alcohol dependence
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing