Product details of Clofranil 10mg
Characteristics of Clofranil 10mg
As an antidepressant, it is a type called tricyclic and has a long history and a proven track record.
It is highly effective and is now used in pediatrics for the treatment of nocturnal enuresis and enuresis, and for the treatment of migraine and swarm headaches, except for the treatment of depression and mental illness.
Effect of Clofranil 10mg
It inhibits the reuptake of serotonin and increases the concentration of serotonin in the brain.
I will be positive and motivated to feel depressed.
Indications for Clofranil 10mg
Clofranil 10mg is a serotonin / noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor that improves the following symptoms.
- Depression in the psychiatric field
- People suffering from depression
- People suffering from bedwetting
- People suffering from cataplexy associated with narcolepsy
Active ingredient of Clofranil 10mg
The active ingredient in clomipramine is clomipramine.
It inhibits the reuptake of noradrenaline and serotonin, improving mood depression and increasing motivation.
Clofranil 10mg content / content
Contains 100 tablets per box.
There are 3 types of clomipramine 10mg / 25mg / 50mg per tablet of clomipramine.
- Sun Pharma
San Pharma is a pharmaceutical company that focuses on generic drugs in India. We are the 5th largest generic drug company in the world, and we are developing high quality and highly safe drugs all over the world. Viagra generic “Caberta” is a popular product both in Japan and overseas.
Dosage of Clofranil 10mg
How to take Clofranil 10mg
Take 50 to 100 mg daily in 1 to 3 divided doses with water or lukewarm water.
The dose may be adjusted according to your symptoms.
Recommended dose of Clofranil 10mg
Depression / Depression in the psychiatric field
In general, for adults, take 50 to 100 mg of clomipramine daily in 1 to 3 divided doses.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms, but the maximum daily dose is 225 mg.
Infants under 6 years of age usually take 10-25 mg of clomipramine daily.
For children 6 years and older, take 20 to 50 mg daily in 1 to 2 divided doses.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms.
For emotional cataplexy associated with narcolepsy
In general, for adults, take 10 to 75 mg of clomipramine daily in 1 to 3 divided doses.
Precautions when taking Clofranil 10mg
Drowsiness, attention, concentration, reflex motor ability, etc. may decrease.
Please be careful not to engage in dangerous machine operations such as driving a car.
Side effects of Clofranil 10mg
The main side effects of Clofranil 10mg
The main side effects include dry mouth, drowsiness, lightheadedness, dizziness, lightheadedness and loss of appetite.
Infrequent side effects include rash, pruritus, and urticaria.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects of Clofranil 10mg
Neuroleptic malignant syndrome, serotonin syndrome, seizure, rhabdomyolysis, agranulocytosis, panhemocytopenia, interstitial pneumonia, eosinophilic pneumonia, etc. have been reported.
Liver dysfunction and jaundice accompanied by elevation of AST (GOT), ALT (GPT), γ-GTP, LDH, Al-P, etc. may occur.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
If you feel that the effects and side effects of Clofranil 10mg are strong
- If you feel the effects and side effects of Clofranil 10mg are strong, adjust the dose to 1/2 or 1/4.
- If you take the tablets in divided doses, we recommend using a pill cutter , etc.
Precautions for using Clofranil 10mg
People who are careful about taking Clofranil 10mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Patients with difficulty urinating or increased intraocular pressure
- Patients with heart disease such as heart failure, myocardial infarction, angina, arrhythmia (paroxysmal tachycardia, stimulus conduction disorder, etc.) or patients with hyperthyroidism・ Patients with convulsive disorders such as epilepsy or patients with a history of these.
- Patients with manic-depressive disorder
- Patients with a predisposition to organic brain disorder or schizophrenia
- Patients with co-morbidity with high impulsiveness Patients
- Patients with a history of suicide thoughts or attempts, patients with suicide thoughts
- Patients with adrenal medulla tumors (brown cell tumor, neuroblastoma, etc.)
- Severe liver / renal disorders Patients with illness, patients with low blood pressure, patients with hypopotassemia, patients with severe chronic constipation , elderly people (65 years old and over, pregnant and pregnant Patients who may or are breastfeeding If you are taking other medicines, taking them together may strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines.
Caution for combined use of Clofranil 10mg
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Clofranil 10mg.
- Parasympathetic nerve stimulants (pirocarpine, cevimeline). The effects of these drugs may be diminished.
- Drugs with anticholinergic activity (trihexyphenidyl, atropine, etc.). Dry mouth, constipation, urinary retention, visual impairment, drowsiness, etc. may occur.
- Adrenaline agonists (adrenaline, noradrenaline, phenylephrine, etc.) may enhance cardiovascular effects (hypertension, etc.).
- Atomoxetine may interact with each other.
- Central nervous system depressants (barbituric acid derivatives, etc.), general anesthetics (halothane, etc.), anxiolytics (alprazolam, etc.), alcohol, salidamide The central nervous system depressant effect may be enhanced.
- Phenothiazine-based neuropsychiatric agents (levomepromazine, etc.) may have sedative and enhanced anticholinergic effects.
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) (fluvoxamine, paroxetine, etc.) The blood concentration of Clofranil 10mg may increase and its action may be enhanced, which may cause serotonin syndrome.
- Serotonin / noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) (milnacipran), lithium preparations, tricyclic antidepressants (amitriptyline, imipramine, etc.), tramadol hydrochloride (linezolide) Serotonin syndrome may occur.
- Drugs with liver enzyme-inducing action (barbituric acid derivatives, phenytoin, carbamazepine, rifampicin, etc.) The blood concentration of Clofranil 10mg may decrease and the action may be diminished.
- Antiarrhythmic agents (quinidine, propafenone), methylphenidate, cimetidine, luteal / follicular hormone preparations (cinacalcet, saquinavir). The action of clofranil 10mg may be enhanced.
- It has been reported that terbinafine and other tricyclic antidepressants (imipramine) increase blood levels of active metabolites.
- Blood levels of fosamprenavir clofranyl may increase.
- Antihypertensive agent (guanethidine) The action of antihypertensive agent may be attenuated.
- Excessive hypoglycemia may occur when insulin preparations (insulin) and sulfonyl urea-based diabetic agents (glibenclamide, gliclazide) are used in combination.
- Coumarin anticoagulant (warfarin) It has been reported that the half-life of blood concentration of coumarin anticoagulant is extended by combined use with other tricyclic antidepressants (nortriptyline).
- Depression may recur or worsen when used in combination with sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim Clofranil 10mg.
- Electroconvulsive therapy It lowers the spastic threshold and may lead to convulsions.
- Drugs known to cause QT interval prolongation (sunitinib, dasatinib, maplotyline, etc.) May cause serious side effects such as QT interval prolongation and ventricular arrhythmia (including Torsade de pointes).
- Desmopressin may cause hyponatremic seizures.
- Zonisamide Side effects such as hypertension, syncope, asystole, sweating, epilepsy, changes in movement / mental disorders and muscle rigidity may occur.
If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Clofranil 10mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to clofranyl components or tricyclic antidepressants
- Patients who are receiving MAO inhibitors (selegiline hydrochloride, rasagirin mesylate) or within 2 weeks after discontinuation of administration
- Patients with glaucoma
- Patients in the early stage of recovery from myocardial infarction
- Patients with urinary obstruction (prostatic disease, etc.)
- Patients with QT prolongation syndrome Side effects may be strong.
Contraindicated drug for Clofranil 10mg
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor (selegiline hydrochloride (FP), rasagiline mesylate (azilect))
If you are using other medicines or if you are using new medicines, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist. please give me.
Precautions for storage and handling of Clofranil 10mg
How to store Clofranil 10mg
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Clofranil 10mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Clofranil 10mg
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the purpose of treating depression
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.