Product details of Topirol 25mg Tablet
Features of Topirol 25mg
Topirol 25mg is a new type of antiepileptic drug. Not only can it calm the excitement of the brain, but it can also stop the function of glutamine receptors that trigger epileptic seizures.
Another great attraction is that it can be used in combination with other epilepsy drugs.
Effect of Topirol 25mg
Topirol 25mg is a drug that can be used in combination with people who have not been able to obtain sufficient effects with ordinary antiepileptic drugs.
Indications for Topirol 25mg
Topirol 25mg is an antiepileptic drug that improves the following symptoms.
- People suffering from partial epilepsy (including secondary generalized seizures)
Active ingredient of Topirol 25mg
The active ingredient in topiramate is topiramate. It suppresses abnormal electrical signals that occur in the brain and exhibits a function-suppressing effect on glutamate receptors.
Topirol 25mg content / content
Contains 100 tablets per box.
Each tablet of Topiramate contains 25 mg of Topiramate.
- Sun Pharma
Sun Pharma is a pharmaceutical company that focuses on generic drugs in India. We are the 5th largest generic drug company in the world, and we are developing high quality and highly safe drugs all over the world.
Dosage of Topirol 25mg
How to take Topirol 25mg
Take 50mg daily with water or lukewarm water once or twice daily.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms.
Recommended dose of Topirol 25mg
When used in combination with partial epilepsy.
The usual adult dosage of topiramate is 50 mg once daily or twice daily.
After that, the dose should be gradually increased at intervals of 1 week or more, and the daily maintenance dose of 200 to 400 mg should be taken in 2 divided doses.
The maximum daily dose is 600 mg.
Topiramate is usually taken at a daily dose of 1 mg / kg for children over 2 years of age.
Increase the daily dose to 2 mg / kg at intervals of 2 weeks or longer. After that, the daily dose should be increased by 2 mg / kg or less at intervals of 2 weeks or more, and the daily dose of 6 mg / kg should be taken.
The maximum daily dose is 9 mg / kg or 600 mg, whichever is less. In either case, take twice daily.
Precautions when taking Topirol 25mg
Drowsiness, decreased attention / concentration, reflex motor ability, etc. may occur.
Please be careful not to engage in dangerous machine operations such as driving a car.
Side effects of Topirol 25mg
The main side effects of Topirol 25mg
The main side effects include somnolence, weight loss, reduced blood bicarbonate, and dizziness. Side effects, which are infrequent, include numbness, headaches, poor thinking, and reduced sweating.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects of Topirol 25mg
Secondary angle-closure glaucoma and associated acute myopia, renal / urinary tract stones, metabolic acidosis, hypohidrosis and associated high fever may occur.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Topirol 25mg
People who are careful about taking Topirol 25mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Patients with angle-closure glaucoma
- Patients with a predisposition to acidosis or patients receiving treatment that is prone to acidosis
- Patients with renal dysfunction or hepatic dysfunction
- History of suicide attempt and suicide Patients with depressive illness
- Elderly people (65 years old and over)
- Pregnant or potentially pregnant
- Breastfeeding If you have any other medications, take them together It may strengthen or weaken the effect of the drug.
Precautions for combined use of Topirol 25mg
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Topirol 25mg
- If the dose of the above drugs in combination with drugs that induce hepatic metabolic enzyme (CYP3A4) (phenytoin, carbamazepine, etc.) is reduced or discontinued, the blood concentration of Topirol 25mg may increase.
- Phenytoin The blood concentration of the above drugs may increase.
- The interaction of central nervous system depressants (barbituric acid derivatives, etc.) may be enhanced.
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor (acetazolamide, etc.) May form kidney and urinary tract stones.
- Risperidone The blood concentration of the above drugs may decrease.
- Metformin The blood concentration of the above drugs may increase and the hypoglycemic effect may be enhanced.
- Pioglitazone The AUC of the above drugs may decrease and the hypoglycemic effect may be diminished.
- Amitriptyline The blood concentration of the above drugs may increase.
- Lithium The blood concentration of the above drugs may increase or decrease.
- Digoxin The AUC of digoxin may decrease.
- The blood concentration of hydrochlorothiazide topyrol may increase.
- Oral contraceptives (such as ethinyl estradiol) The blood concentration of the above drugs may decrease and the effect may be diminished.
- Foods containing St. John’s wort (St. John’s wort) The blood concentration of Topirol 25mg may decrease.
If you are taking other medicines, taking them together may strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines.
People who should not take Topirol 25mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the ingredients of Topirol 25mg People who fall under the above may have strong side effects when used.
Topirol 25mg storage method and handling precautions
How to store Topirol 25mg
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Topirol 25mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Topirol 25mg product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the purpose of treating epilepsy
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing