Product details Nodict 50mg Tablet
Features of Nodict 50mg
Naltrexone, the active ingredient in Nodict 50mg , is a compound with a structure similar to morphine that blocks the binding of opioid receptors to block uplifting and euphoria. Since it is related to the reward system in the brain, it reduces the uplifting feeling when drinking alcohol, reduces the interest in drinking, and assists in the treatment of alcohol dependence.
The effect of Nodict 50mg
It inhibits the reward system transmission of opioid receptors and reduces euphoria and uplifting when drinking alcohol.
Indications for Nodict 50mg
Nodict 50mg is an alcoholic abstinence aid that improves the following symptoms:
- Those who want to be treated for alcohol dependence
- Those who are worried about the desire to drink alcohol
- Those who drink excessively when they start drinking
- Those who feel uneasy if they do not have alcohol
Nodict 50mg active ingredient
The active ingredient in Nodict 50mg is naltrexone.
It binds to opioid receptors, reduces the euphoria of alcohol drinking, and reduces the desire to drink.
Nodict 50mg content / content
Contains 30 tablets per box.
Each Nodict 50mg tablet contains 50 mg of naltrexone.
- Sun Pharma
Sun Pharma is a pharmaceutical company that focuses on generic drugs in India. We are the 5th largest generic drug company in the world, and we are developing high quality and highly safe drugs all over the world.
Nodict 50mg dosage
How to take Nodict 50mg
Take 50mg daily with water or lukewarm water once a day.
Precautions when taking Nodict 50mg
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose, take one dose when you notice it.
If the next dose is imminent, you can start taking the next dose.
Do not take more than 2 doses at a time.
Side effects of Nodict 50mg
The main side effects of Nodict 50mg
The main side effects include nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, constipation, headache, insomnia, anxiety, agitation, arthralgia and muscle aches.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Precautions when using Nodict 50mg
People who are careful about taking Nodict 50mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Patients with mild to moderate renal impairment
- Patients with suicidal ideation or attempted suicide, patients with suicidal ideation
- Patients with severe liver disorder
- Elderly (65 years old) (Above) If you are taking other medicines, taking them together may strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines.
Caution for combined use of Nodict 50mg
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Nodict 50mg .
- Opioid analgesics May enhance the effects of these medications.
- Cardiac antihypertensive drugs May enhance the action of these drugs. If you are taking other medicines, taking them together may strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines.
People who should not take Nodict 50mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the components of Nodict 50mg
- Patients receiving opioid analgesics
- Patients with severe hepatic dysfunction or renal dysfunction
- During pregnancy or possible pregnancy Someone / Breastfeeding Persons who fall under the above may have strong side effects when used.
Nodict 50mg storage method and handling precautions
How to store Nodict 50mg
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Nodict 50mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Nodict 50mg product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the treatment of alcohol dependence
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing