Product details of Asprito 15mg
Features of Asprito 15mg
Asprito 15mg is a type of drug that regulates the imbalance of dopamine.
Like a pendulum, it regulates the action of dopamine, and if it is excessively increased, it suppresses it and restores it.
On the other hand, if it is insufficient or decreased, it enhances and activates the action of dopamine and works to keep it in the middle state.
Effect of Asprito 15mg
Dopamine has the function of transmitting information in the brain.
It suppresses excessive activity of dopaminergic nerves to improve positive reactions, and conversely activates decreased dopaminergic nerves to improve negative reactions.
Indications for Asprito 15mg
Asprito 15mgis a dopamine partial action drug (DSS) that improves the following symptoms:
Those who are suffering from the following symptoms of schizophrenia Positive reaction (state where there is something that should not be there): Hallucination / vision / hallucination / thinking disorder
Negative reaction (state where there is nothing that should normally be): Flat plate of emotion Hallucinations (dull emotions), poor thinking, decreased motivation, autism (social withdrawal)
Cognitive dysfunction: decreased memory, attention, decreased concentration, decreased judgment, manic disorder in bipolar disorder Those who are worried about symptoms, those who are depressed, those who are suffering from depression (only when the existing treatment is not sufficiently effective) , those who are worried about the irritability associated with childhood autism spectrum disorder
Active ingredient of Asprito 15mg
The active ingredient in Asprito 15mg is aripiprazole.
It stabilizes the dopamine nervous system and improves the positive and negative symptoms of schizophrenia caused by dopamine instability.
Asprito 15mg content / content
Contains 100 tablets per box.
Contains 15 mg of aripiprazole per tablet of Asprito 15mg.
- Intas Pharma
Intas Pharma is one of the 10th largest pharmaceutical companies in the Indian pharmaceutical industry.
We are expanding our business not only in India but also in more than 70 countries around the world.
Dosage of Asprito 15mg
How to take Asprito 15mg
Take 1 to 24 mg once or twice daily.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms.
Recommended dose of Asprito 15mg
For schizophrenia In general, for adults, start with 6-12 mg of aripiprazole daily and maintain 6-24 mg daily.
Take in 1 or 2 divided doses, but the daily dose should not exceed 30 mg.
For improvement of manic symptoms in bipolar disorder In general, for adults, take 12 to 24 mg of aripiprazole once daily. The starting dose is 24 mg, but the daily dose should not exceed 30 mg.
In the case of depression / depressive state (only when the existing treatment is not sufficiently effective)
In general , for adults, take 3 mg of aripiprazole once a day. The daily dose should be increased to 3 mg, but the daily dose should not exceed 15 mg.
For irritability associated with childhood autism spectrum disorders The usual starting dose of aripiprazole is 1 mg daily, maintained at 1-15 mg daily. The maximum daily dose increase is 3 mg, but the daily dose should not exceed 15 mg.
Precautions when taking Asprito 15mg
In the case of irritability associated with autism spectrum disorder in childhood, as a general rule, use it for patients aged 6 to 18 years.
Drowsiness, attention, concentration, reflex motor ability, etc. may decrease.
Please be careful not to engage in dangerous machine operations such as driving a car.
Side effects of Asprito 15mg
Main side effects of Asprito 15mg
The main side effects include insomnia, irritability, akathisia, tremor (including finger tremor), anxiety, weight loss, muscle rigidity and loss of appetite.
Side effects, which are infrequent, include rash, photosensitivity reaction, eczema, erythema, pruritus, and rosacea.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects of Asprito 15mg
Neuroleptic malignant syndrome, late-onset dyskinesia, paralytic ileus, anaphylaxis, rhabdomyolysis, diabetic ketoacidosis, diabetic coma, hypoglycemia, spasm, agranulocytosis, leukopenia, pulmonary embolism, deep vein thrombosis , Liver dysfunction may occur.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Asprito 15mg
People who are careful about taking Asprito 15mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Patients with hepatic disorder
- Patients with cardiovascular disease, hypotension or suspected of them
- Patients with convulsive diseases such as epilepsy or patients with a history of these
- Diabetes mellitus or a history thereof Patients or patients with diabetic family history, hyperglycemia, obesity and other risk factors for diabetes
- Patients with a history of suicide thoughts or attempts, patients with suicide thoughts
- Patients with organic brain disorders Patients
- Patients with comorbidities with high impulsiveness
- Elderly people (65 years old and over)
- People who are pregnant or may become pregnant
- People who are breastfeeding In some cases, swallowing may strengthen or weaken the effect of the drug.
Precautions for using Asprito 15mg
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Asprito 15mg.
- Central nervous system depressants (barbituric acid derivatives, anesthetics, etc.) The central nervous system depressant effect may be enhanced.
- Antihypertensive agents may enhance the antihypertensive effect of each other.
- Drugs with anticholinergic activity May enhance anticholinergic activity.
- Dopamine agonist (levodopa preparation) Dopamine agonist may be attenuated.
- Alcohol (drinking) may mutually enhance the central nervous system depressant effect.
- Drugs that have an adverse effect on CYP2D6 (quinidine, paroxetine, etc.) The action of Asprito 15mgmay be enhanced.
- Drugs that have an adverse effect on CYP3A4 (itraconazole, clarithromycin, etc.) The action of Asprito 15mgmay be enhanced.
- Drugs that induce hepatic metabolizing enzymes (especially CYP3A4) (carbamazepine, rifampicin, etc.)
The action of Asprito 15mg may be diminished. If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Asprito 15mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to Asprito 15mg components
- Patients in a coma
- Patients under the strong influence of central nervous system depressants such as barbituric acid derivatives and anesthetics
- Adrenaline administration Patients in the middle People who fall under the above may have strong side effects when used.
Contraindicated drug for Asprito 15mg
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Central nervous system depressants such as barbituric acid derivatives, anesthetics , adrenaline preparations (Bosmin) If you are using other medicines or if you are using new medicines, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Asprito 15mg storage method and handling precautions
How to store Asprito 15mg
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Asprito 15mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Asprito 15mg product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the treatment of schizophrenia
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing