Product details of Sertima 100mg
Features of Sertima 100mg
Sertima 100mg is marketed in Japan under the product name of Jazoloft, and its effect is narrowed down to one compared to other antidepressants due to its function of increasing serotonin, so it has little effect even when used in combination with other drugs.
It has the effect of promoting the secretion of serotonin, a substance in the brain.
It is a 3rd generation antidepressant that improves a wide range of symptoms such as depressive symptoms and panic disorder.
- Selectively maintain brain levels of serotonin, which is involved in depressive symptoms
- It is effective not only for depression but also for a wide range of symptoms such as panic disorder.
- Because it is a generic drug, it can be used economically.
The effect of Sertima 100mg
It inhibits the reuptake of serotonin and increases the concentration of serotonin in the brain.
I will be positive and motivated to feel depressed.
Indications for Sertima 100mg
Sertima 100mg is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor that improves the following symptoms:
- People suffering from depression / depressed state in the psychiatric field
- People suffering from panic disorder
- People suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Active ingredient of Sertima 100mg
The active ingredient in Sertima 100mg is sertraline hydrochloride.
It inhibits the reuptake of serotonin, improving mood depression and increasing motivation.
Sertima 100mgcontent / content
Contains 100 tablets per box.
There are 3 types of sertraline 25mg / 50mg / 100mg per tablet of Sertima 100mg.
- Intas Pharma
Intas Pharma is one of the 10th largest pharmaceutical companies in the Indian pharmaceutical industry.
We are expanding our business not only in India but also in more than 70 countries around the world.
Popular products are “Lonitab” and “Finaro”, which contain ingredients that are effective for androgenetic alopecia (AGA).
Dosage of Sertima 100mg
How to take Sertima 100mg
Take 25-100mg once daily with water or lukewarm water.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms.
Recommended dose of Sertima 100mg
The initial dose is 25 mg daily, and the dose is increased to 100 mg daily.
For dose increases, the maximum daily dose should not exceed 100 mg.
Precautions when taking Sertima 100mg
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose, take one dose when you notice it.
If the next dose is imminent, you can start taking the next dose.
Do not take more than 2 doses at a time.
Drowsiness, attention, concentration, reflex motor ability, etc. may decrease.
Please be careful not to engage in dangerous machine operations such as driving a car.
Side effects of Sertima 100mg
The main side effects of Sertima 100mg
The main side effects include nausea, somnolence, dry mouth, headache, diarrhea and dizziness.
Infrequent side effects include rash, urticaria, pruritus, facial edema, periorbital edema, and photosensitivity reactions.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects of Sertima 100mg
Serotonin syndrome, neuroleptic malignant syndrome, convulsions, coma, and syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone (SIADH) have been reported.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Sertima 100mg
People who are careful about taking Sertima 100mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Patients with hepatic dysfunction .
- Patients with manic depression
- Patients with a history of suicide thoughts or attempts, patients with suicide thoughts
- Patients with organic brain disorders or predisposition to schizophrenia
- Patients with comorbidities with high impulsiveness
- Patients with convulsive disorders such as epilepsy or patients with a history of these
- Patients with QT prolongation or a history of QT prolongation, known to cause QT prolongation Patients who are receiving the drug, patients with marked slow pulse or hypopotassemia, patients who are
also taking drugs that increase the risk of bleeding, patients with bleeding tendency or predisposition to bleeding
- Patients with glaucoma or a history of glaucoma
- Elderly (65 years old or older)
- Pregnant or potentially pregnant
- Breastfeeding If any other medications are taken The effect of the medicine may be strengthened or weakened by swallowing.
Caution for using Sertima 100mg
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Sertima 100mg.
- Methylthioninium chloride hydrate (methylene blue) Serotonin syndrome may occur.
- Symptoms of linezolid serotonin syndrome (confusion, coordination disorder, increased blood pressure, etc.) may occur.
- 5-HT1B / 1D receptor agonists (sumatriptan succinate, zolmitriptan, eletripta) Weakness, hyperreflexia, impaired coordination, confusion, anxiety, irritation, and excitement may occur.
- Preparations containing tramadone, methadone, pentazocine, and L-tryptophane (amino acid preparations, enteral nutritional supplements) Foods containing St. John’s wort (St. John’s wort)
Serotonin action may be enhanced.
- Side effects (tremor, etc.) related to lithium carbonate serotonin may increase.
- The blood concentration of tricyclic antidepressants (clomipramine hydrochloride, imipramine hydrochloride, amitriptyline hydrochloride) may increase and the action may be enhanced.
- Warfarin There is a report that the area under the prothrombin reaction time curve of warfarin increased slightly (8%).
- Drugs that increase bleeding tendency (atypical antipsychotics, phenothiazine antipsychotics, tricyclic antidepressants, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin, warfarin, etc.) Abnormal bleeding (nasal bleeding, gastrointestinal bleeding, blood urine ) Etc.) have been reported.
- Hypoglycemic drug (tolbutamide) It has been reported that the clearance of tolbutamide decreased (16%).
- It has been reported that AUC and Cmax of cimetidine Sertima 100mg were increased (50%, 24%) and t1 / 2 was prolonged (26%).
- Alcohol (drinking) action may be enhanced. If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Sertima 100mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the components of Sertima 100mg
- Patients receiving MAO inhibitors (selegiline hydrochloride, rasagiline mesylate) or within 2 weeks after discontinuation
- Patients receiving pimodide Persons who fall under the above may have strong side effects when used.
Contraindicated drug for Sertima 100mg
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor (selegiline hydrochloride (FP), rasagiline mesylate (azilect), pimodide (orup)
If you are using other medicines or if you are using new medicines, be sure to have a doctor or pharmacist. Please contact us.
How to store and handle Sertima 100mg
How to store Sertima 100mg
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity. It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Sertima 100mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Sertima 100mg
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the treatment of depression and anxiety disorders
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.