Product details of Fasigyn 500mg
Features of Fasigyn 500mg
Fasigyn 500mg is an antiprotozoal and antibacterial drug used to treat trichomoniasis.
When the Trichomonas protozoan invades the genitals, it causes urethritis and prostatitis in men, an increase in yellow cages in women, and pain and itching around the vagina.
Since there are few subjective symptoms, infections may be repeated between partners, so it is necessary to treat them together.
Besides Trichomonas, it is also used to treat bacterial vaginosis.
Effect of Fasigyn 500mg
The active ingredient tinidazole contained in Fasigyn cuts the DNA of Trichomonas protozoa, causing dysfunction and suppressing proliferation.
Besides killing protozoans, anaerobic bacteria such as Clostridium have similar antibacterial activity.
Indications for Fasigyn 500mg
Fasigy improves the following symptoms by antiprotozoal and antibacterial action.
- Those who are worried about trichomoniasis (infection caused by vaginal trichomoniasis)
- Those who are worried about anaerobic bacterium infection
- Those who are worried about diargia whiplash disease
- Those who are worried about amoebiasis
- Bacterial vaginosis For those who are worried
Active ingredient of Fasigyn 500mg
The active ingredient in Fasigyn is tinidazole.
By destroying the double helix structure of Trichomonas protozoan DNA, it effectively suppresses the growth of Trichomonas protozoa and kills them.
Fasigyn content / content
Each box contains 100 tablets.
Each tablet of Fasigyn contains 500 mg of tinidazole.
Pfizer is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in New York, USA.
As of 2016, it is the number one pharmaceutical company in the world sales ranking.
Dosage of Fasigyn 500mg
How to take Fasigyn
Take 4 tablets (2000mg) at a time.
In the case of women, it is often effective with a single dose, but in many cases, men need to take multiple doses, so caution is required.
If the effect is insufficient after taking it, or if Trichomonas vaginalis is detected again, wait at least 1 week before taking it.
Recommended dose of Fasigyn 500mg
Trichomonas disease (infection caused by vaginal trichomoniasis) 2000 mg is orally administered once. Or, as one course, administer 200 mg twice a day orally for 7 days.
Anaerobic infections The first 2000 mg, then 1000 mg once a day or 500 mg twice a day is orally administered for 5 to 6 days.
Giardia flagellate disease 2000 mg is orally administered once.
Infectious enteritis 2000 mg orally for 2 to 3 days.
Bacterial vaginosis 2000 mg once is orally administered only once.
Precautions when taking Fasigyn 500mg
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose, take 4 tablets (2000 mg) at a time when you notice.
Do not take two doses at once.
We recommend using condoms as there is a risk of infection to your sex partner.
It has been found that hangovers are more likely to cause a hangover when taken at the same time as alcohol.
Be careful when drinking as it may cause nausea, abdominal pain, headache, and in some cases, severe symptoms such as palpitation and flushing.
In addition, we recommend that you refrain from drinking alcohol for 3 days after taking the medicine.
Side effects of Fasigyn 500mg
The main side effects of Fasigyn
The main side effects are rash, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, tongue liquor, abdominal pain, diarrhea and leukopenia.
Infrequent side effects include headache, heavy head, dry mouth, malaise, and urine coloring.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
If you feel that the effects and side effects of Fasigyn are strong
If you feel the efficacy or side effects of Fasigyn are strong, adjust the dose to 1/2 or 1/4.
Precautions when using Fasigyn 500mg
People who are careful about taking Fasigyn
If you have any of the following symptoms, please be careful when using it and consult a doctor.
- Persons with a history of hypersensitivity to chiniba
- Persons undergoing treatment for renal disorders or those with impaired renal function
- Persons elderly (65 years old or older)
- Pregnant (4 months or later) or possible pregnancy Someone / Breastfeeding If you are taking other medicines, you may strengthen or weaken the effect of the medicines by taking them together.
People who should not take Fasigyn
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the components contained in Fasigyn
- Patients with blood disorders
- Patients with organic disorders of the brain and spinal cord
- Pregnant women (within 3 months) or pregnant Those who may have any of the above may have strong side effects when using this drug.
Fasigyn 500mg storage method and handling precautions
How to store Fasigyn
- Store at room temperature (15-25 ℃) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Fasigyn
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Fasigyn 500mg
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are newly developed drugs and are also called new drugs. It takes a long research period and enormous cost to launch a new drug.
Therefore, after filing a patent application, the developed pharmaceutical company can monopolize, manufacture and sell it, and during that time, efficacy and safety investigations and reexaminations are also conducted.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the treatment and prevention of trichomoniasis and anaerobic vaginitis.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing