Product details of Zocon 100 DT
Features of Zocon 100 DT
Zocon 100 DT is an internal medicine that is classified as a treatment for fungal infections called azoles.
In addition to its high antifungal activity, it has a long duration of action and is used to treat various types of fungal infections as an oral antifungal drug with relatively few side effects.
In USA, it is sold by Pfizer USA Inc. as a prescription drug “Diflucan Capsule”, and this product is a generic drug containing the same active ingredient.
Effect of Zocon 100 DT
When taken, Zocon absorbs its constituents and is carried throughout the body through the blood, which has the effect of blocking the growth and growth of fungi that infect the body.
In addition, it can be expected to have the effect of killing it by using it continuously.
It is effective against fungal infections such as candidiasis and cryptococcosis.
Indications for Zocon
Zocon improves the following symptoms by its antifungal action.
- Those who are suffering from candidiasis
- Those who are suffering from infectious diseases (fungalemia, respiratory fungal disease, digestive fungal disease, urinary tract fungal disease, fungal meningitis) caused by the genus Candida and Cryptococcus
- Hematopoietic stem cells Those who want to prevent deep-seated fungal diseases in transplant patients
Active ingredient of Zocon
The active ingredient is an ingredient called fluconazole.
It acts with an affinity for an enzyme called ergosterol, which is involved in the synthesis of components of fungal cell membranes, and has the effect of inhibiting the action of that enzyme.
Each box contains 40 tablets.
Contains 100 mg per Zocon 100 DT tablet.
Dosage of Zocon 100 DT
How to take Zocon 100 DT
For candidiasis, take 50 to 100 mg of fluconazole once a day, and for cryptococcosis, take 50 to 200 mg once a day to prevent deep-seated fungal disease in hematopoietic stem cell transplant patients. , 400 mg once daily.
Take both with water or lukewarm water. Since it is not affected by meals, it can be taken on an empty stomach or after meals.
Recommended dose of Zocon
Depending on the degree of symptoms and the purpose of prevention, there are large differences in dosage and administration period, and the method of administration such as daily administration and weekly administration also differs.
In addition, there are some chronic diseases and concomitant medications that require caution when taken, and in principle, these medications require medical examination and progress audit by a doctor.
If you are taking the same ingredients as directed by your doctor, you can continue to take the same dosage, but we do not recommend long-term use for more than 6 months.
If you are taking this medicine for the first time, take it for 2 weeks as a guide, and consider the symptoms and side effects, and set a drug holiday on the way.
Precautions when taking Zocon 100 DT
- Please follow the usage and dosage.
- Excessive dose may cause side effects.
Side effects of Zocon
Main side effects of Zocon 100 DT
There are reports of nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea and rash.
If you experience any symptoms that may be a side effect, stop taking the drug immediately.
Rare side effects of Zocon 100 DT
Cases have been reported as serious side effects that cause anaphylaxis-like symptoms, bleeding tendency, acute renal failure, and impaired consciousness.
However, the incidence of all side effects is as low as less than 1%, making it a drug with few side effects.
Precautions when using Zocon 100 DT
People who are careful about taking Zocon 100 DT
The following people should be careful about taking.
- Patients with a history of drug hypersensitivity
- Patients with renal disorders
- Patients with liver disorders
- Patients with heart disease or electrolyte abnormalities
- Patients taking Walfarin Please consult your doctor before taking.
Caution for using Zocon together
There are some that you should be careful about when using them together.
- Phenytoin, ibuprofen, flurubiprofen
- HMG -CoA reductase inhibitor
- midazolam, eprelenone, mesadon
- calcium channel blocker (nifedipine etc.)
- Ritonavir , theophylline , oral contraceptives , sulfonylurea hypoglycemic agents , arsenic trioxide If you are using any of the above or if you are using a new one, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist. please give me.
People who should not take Zocon 100 DT
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Zocon
- Those who are pregnant
- Those who are breastfeeding People who fall under the above may have strong side effects by using this drug.
Contraindicated drug for Zocon 100 DT
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- If you are using other medicines such as triazolam , ergotamine , quinidine , asunaprevir, or if you are using new medicines, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Precautions for storage and handling of Zocon 100 DT
How to store Zocon 100 DT
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Precautions for handling Zocon 100 DT
- Do not use medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Zocon Product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the purpose of treating various infectious diseases and sexually transmitted diseases
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing