Product details of Azipro 500mg
Features of Azipro 500mg
Azipro 500mg is an oral antibiotic that is classified as a macrolide and is a generic version of Zithromax. One of the antibacterial drugs manufactured and sold by Cipla, which is headquartered in India and handles a large number of generic drugs, it has excellent antibacterial activity and can be purchased at a much lower price than Zithromax. Therefore, it is also a remedy that is highly favored by those who want to reduce their drug costs as much as possible.
Not only does it have antibacterial activity against a wide range of bacteria, but it also has high transferability of the active ingredient into the blood, so it has excellent characteristics of immediate effect and long duration of effect. Even if other antibacterial drugs require taking several times a day, Azipro 500mg is effective when taken once a day.
It also has an anti-inflammatory effect that cannot be expected with other antibacterial drugs, so it can be expected to have the effect of quickly relieving swelling and pain in the affected area.
Effect of Azipro 500mg
It has a high therapeutic effect as a therapeutic drug for sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia. It is also effective against various bacterial infections caused by other bacterial infections.
It can be expected to be effective for symptoms for which therapeutic effects have not appeared with antibacterial drugs other than macrolides, such as penicillins, cephems, and tetracyclines.
In addition, it has an excellent duration of effect, so it exerts a solid therapeutic effect even with a small number of doses.
Indications for Azipro 500mg
- Those who are suffering from sexually transmitted diseases caused by bacteria such as chlamydia
- Those who are suffering from various bacterial infections
Active ingredient of Azipro 500mg
The active ingredient in Azipro 500mg is azithromycin. It has an antibacterial effect that inhibits the protein synthesis of bacteria that have invaded the body, and can prevent the growth and growth of bacteria.
Since it has not only antibacterial action but also anti-inflammatory action, it is possible to quickly suppress painful symptoms such as swelling and itching.
In addition, since the effect lasts for a long time with one dose, the number of doses can be reduced and the development of resistant bacteria due to forgetting to take is suppressed.
Content and content of Azipro 500mg
- Contains 6 tablets per box.
- This site handles 250mg.
Dosage of Azipro 500mg
How to take Azipro 500mg
Take once a day with water or lukewarm water at the dose that suits the symptoms you want to treat. Taking too much will only increase the risk of side effects, so be sure to follow the dosage regimen.
It can be taken either before or after a meal, but be careful not to forget to take it. If you miss a dose, take it at the timing you remember.
If the next dose is near, skip the missed dose and resume the dose from the next dose.
Duration of administration of Azipro 500mg
For the treatment of sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea and chlamydia, take 1000 mg of azithromycin only once a day without dividing it. A single dose lasts for about 7 days.
For treatments other than sexually transmitted diseases such as acute bronchitis and deep skin infections, take 500 mg of azithromycin once a day for 3 consecutive days.
Precautions when taking Azipro 500mg
Please be sure to follow the dosage. Some medicines are contraindicated for concomitant use and some medicines should be used with caution, so if you are taking any medicine, please check the precautions carefully.
Do not continue to take it indiscriminately as it may give rise to resistant bacteria.
Be careful not to have any allergies to the ingredients or drug hypersensitivity, as it can cause anaphylactic shock. As side effects include impaired consciousness, do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medicine. If you experience any other illness, stop taking the drug immediately.
Side effects of Azipro 500mg
Main side effects of Azipro 500mg
It has been reported that taking Azipro 500mg causes headache, dizziness, nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea, rash, etc. If you experience any of these symptoms, stop taking the drug and watch the situation.
Rare side effects of Azipro 500mg
Although it is a very rare case, it has been reported to cause anaphylactic shock, dyspnea, toxic epidermal necrolysis, and ventricular arrhythmia.
Precautions when using Azipro 500mg
People who are careful about taking Azipro 500mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Persons with a history of hypersensitivity to macrolides or ketolides
- Persons who are pregnant or may be pregnant
- Lactating persons
- Elderly people
- Persons with heart disease
- Advanced Those who have liver dysfunction, etc.
Caution for using Azipro 500mg
It is a medicine that requires caution when used in combination.
- Antacids (magnesium hydroxide, aluminum hydroxide, etc.) Azithromycin may reduce the blood concentration and may weaken the therapeutic effect.
- Anticoagulants (warfarin, etc.) There is a risk of strengthening the action of anticoagulants.
- Immunosuppressive drugs (cyclosporine, etc.) It may increase the blood concentration of immunosuppressive drugs and prolong the half-life, and may strengthen the action.
- Cardiotonic drug (Shigoxin) It may cause an increase in blood concentration of Shigoxin and cause sigoxin poisoning.
People who should not take Azipro 500mg
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- Those who have had allergic symptoms due to the ingredients contained in Azipro 500mg.
Contraindicated drug for Azipro 500mg
- nothing special
Precautions for storage and handling of Azipro 500mg
How to store Azipro 500mg
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Azipro 500mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines or supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Azipro 500mg
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Men and women for the treatment of sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia and bacterial infectious diseases
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing