Product details of Ciplox 500mg Tablet
Features of Ciplox 500mg
Ciplox 500mg is a new quinolone antibiotic. Since bacteria inhibit DNA synthesis during replication and proliferation, they have stronger antibacterial activity than other antibiotics, are effective against various bacteria, and are used for a wide range of infectious diseases other than sexually transmitted diseases.
It is a safe antibiotic that can be used even for people who cannot use antibiotics due to penicillin or cephem allergies, and it is also characterized by its good transition to lesions after taking it.
Effect of Ciplox 500mg
Ciprofloxacin, the active ingredient in Ciplox, is a new quinolone antibiotic.
Bacteria multiply during cell division, but block the action of the enzyme DNA gyrase, which is important for DNA replication.
It suppresses the cell division of bacteria and kills them. Since acid-fast bacilli have limited therapeutic agents, their presence in bactericidal action against a wide range of bacteria is very important.
Indications for Ciplox 500mg
Ciplox is a new quinolone antibiotic that improves the following symptoms
- Those who are suffering from sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia and gonorrhea
- Those who are suffering from mycoplasma pneumonia and Regionella pneumonia
- Those who are suffering from sore throat (throat pain)
- Those who are suffering from acute bronchitis (sudden coughing)
- Persons suffering from periodontal disease
- Persons undergoing treatment for various symptoms such as respiratory organs and otolaryngology
Adapted strains of Ciplox 500mg
Saccharomyces genus, Streptococcus genus, Pneumococcus genus, Enterococcus genus, gonococcus, Charcoal bacterium, Escherichia coli, Shigella, Citrobacta genus, Klebsiella genus, Enterobacter genus, Serratia genus, Proteus genus, Morganella Morgany, Providencia genus, Influenza Fungus, Shigella, Acinetobacta, Rezionera, Peptostreptococcus
Active ingredient of Ciplox 500mg
The active ingredient in Ciprofloxacin is ciprofloxacin.
It is an antibiotic classified as a new quinolone.
Among new quinolones, it has a particularly strong antibacterial activity.
It inhibits the action of the enzyme DNA gyrase, which is important for the replication of bacterial DNA (genetic information substance).
Ciplox 500mg content / content
It depends on the content of 70 tablets / 30 tablets per box.
There are two types of ciprofloxacin 250mg per tablet containing 70 tablets / 500mg 30 tablets per tablet.
Cipla is an Indian-based pharmaceutical company with a history of more than 80 years.
We manufacture cheap AIDS treatments for HIV patients in emerging countries.
We have a large number of generic drugs such as AGA treatment “Finpecia” and ED treatment “Tadaship”.
Dosage of Ciplox 500mg
How to take Ciplox 500mg
For adults, take ciprofloxacin 100 mg to 200 mg once 2 to 3 times a day.
For anthrax, 400 mg is orally administered twice daily.
Take with plenty of water or lukewarm water.
The dose may be adjusted according to the type and symptoms of the infection.
Recommended dose of Ciplox 500mg
For sexually transmitted diseases, take 200 mg at a time, 2 to 3 times a day.
For sore throat and other infections, take 100 mg 2-3 times daily.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms.
Precautions when taking Ciplox 500mg
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose and notice it within a day, take one dose when you notice it.
If it is almost time for the next dose, wait until that time, then take one dose and do not take two doses at once.
After the next day, take it after meals.
Do not stop taking the medicine at your own discretion just because your symptoms have improved, and take it to the end.
Side effects of Ciplox 500mg
The main side effects of Ciplox 500mg
The main side effects include diarrhea, loss of appetite, rash, nausea and stomach discomfort.
In that case, stop using it and observe the change in physical condition.
Although it is a low frequency side effect, it includes dyspnea, abdominal pain, bloody stools, muscle pain in limbs, fever, and dyspnea.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, please consult your doctor after confirming any changes in your physical condition.
Rare side effects of Ciplox 500mg
Symptoms such as shock, anaphylaxis, dyspnea, and toxic epidermal necrolysis have been reported.
Toxic epidermal necrolysis may cause high fever (38 ° C or higher), redness of the eyes, sores on the lips, sore throat, redness of a wide area of the skin, etc. It gets worse suddenly.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / urology / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Ciplox 500mg
People who are careful about taking Ciplox 500mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Persons with a history of hypersensitivity to new quinolone drugs
- Persons undergoing treatment for severe liver dysfunction or elderly people with severe liver dysfunction (65 years old or older)
- Persons with shock symptoms
- Persons with epileptic seizures, etc. If you have any medications you are taking, taking them together may increase or decrease the effectiveness of the medication.
Caution for combined use of Ciplox 500mg
It is a medicine that requires caution when taken in combination with Ciplox 500mg.
- Theophylline, aminophylline hydrate It may enhance the action of theophylline .
- Caffeine, duloxetine hydrochloride The blood levels of these drugs may increase.
- Propionic acid-based non-steroidal anti-inflammatory analgesics such as phenylacetate-based non-steroidal anti-inflammatory analgesics, diclofenac, and amfenac (however, contraindicated in combination with ketoprofen other than external skin preparations), loxoprofen, pranoprofen, zaltoprofen It may occur.
- Cyclosporine may mutually enhance renal damage as a side effect.
- Warfarin The action of warfarin is enhanced, and bleeding and prothrombin time may be prolonged.
- Sulfonylurea hypoglycemic agents The action of sulfonylurea hypoglycemic agents may be enhanced and hypoglycemia may occur. If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Ciplox 500mg
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Ciplox 500mg
- Those who are pregnant
- People who fall under the above can have side effects by using this drug. May appear strongly.
Contraindicated drug for Ciplox 500mg
There are some medicines that should not be used with Ciplox 500mg.
- Ketoprofen suppository may cause convulsions.
- Pharmaceuticals containing tizanidine hydrochloride There is a risk of lowering blood pressure , somnolence, dizziness, etc. -Preparation containing lomitapide mesylate The metabolic enzyme of lomitapide may be inhibited.
Always consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are using other medications or if you are new to them.
Precautions for storage and handling of Ciplox 500mg
How to store Ciplox 500mg
It is not necessary to store it in the refrigerator, and store it at room temperature (15 to 25 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- If any medicine remains, do not store it as it is and dispose of it.
Precautions for handling Ciplox 500mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Ciplox 500mg
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the purpose of treating various infectious diseases and sexually transmitted diseases
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing