Product details of Betnovate-N Cream
Features of Betnovate-N Cream
Betnovate-N Cream is an external medicine containing the steroid betamethasone valerate and the antibiotic fradiomycin sulfate as the main ingredients, and is used to relieve skin symptoms such as inflammation and itching.
Local anti-inflammatory action reduces skin inflammation and swelling and pain associated with inflammation. Antibacterial action suppresses the progression of suppuration and secondary infections.
Effect of Betnovate-N Cream
Betnovate-N Cream contains betamethasone valerate and the antibiotic fradiomycin sulfate.
- Betamethasone valerate: Relieves pain such as inflammation, itching and redness of allergic reactions on the skin.
- Fradiomycin: Prevents infection of the causative bacteria of skin infections.
Indications for Betnovate-N Cream
Betnovate-N Cream is a topical steroid that improves the following symptoms:
- People who are worried about atopic dermatitis
- People who are worried about allergic symptoms such as house dust and animals
- People who are worried about deep skin infection and chronic pyoderma
- Wetness, rash, and itching Those who are suffering from the following diseases with or with secondary infection Eczema / dermatitis group (including progressive finger palm keratitis, Vidal moss disease, radiation dermatitis, sunlight dermatitis) psoriasis Postoperative treatment in the area of otolaryngology , secondary infections such as insect bites, dermatitis group (including fixed dermatitis), trauma / burns and surgical wounds
Active ingredient of Betnovate-N Cream
The active ingredients of Betnovate-N Cream are betamethasone valerate, a steroid (adrenal lipid hormone), and fradiomycin sulfate, an aminoglycoside antibiotic with strong antibacterial activity.
Steroids reduce inflammation and improve dermatitis, which can lead to bacterial infections.
Content and content of Betnovate-N Cream
Each bottle contains 20g.
Each Betnovate-N Cream contains 0.1% betamethasone valerate / 0.5% fradiomycin.
- Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
GSK plc Smith Klein is a global company headquartered in the United Kingdom and operating in 150 countries around the world.
Avodart is a typical product for AGA (male pattern baldness) treatment.
How to use Betnovate-N Cream
Usually, apply or rub an appropriate amount once to several times a day.
The dose may be adjusted according to your symptoms.
Recommended dose of Betnovate-N Cream
In the case of inflammation such as atopic dermatitis
Apply 1 unit as a guideline for the amount of riding from the tip of the index finger of an adult to the 1st joint.
Face / Neck: 2.5 units Body (chest / belly / back): 7 units One arm: 3 units One hand : 1 unit One leg: 6 units
One leg : 2 units How to apply
- Wash your hands thoroughly before applying. (Wipe or wash your fingertips after application so that no chemicals remain.)
- If you rub it too hard, it will damage your skin and reduce the barrier function. Gently spread and apply only to areas with dermatitis.
- If application is difficult, spread the drug on sterile gauze and apply.
- Applying a moisturizer can prevent dryness and protect the skin.
- For areas with thick skin such as the palms and soles of the feet, applying it when the skin is soft immediately after bathing will improve the absorption of the medicine. Be sure to use an appropriate amount. If you overdose, please see a medical institution immediately.
Precautions when using Betnovate-N Cream
If you have forgotten If you have
forgotten, apply one dose when you notice.
Do not apply more than 2 doses at once as the medicine is very effective.
If the next application timing is imminent, start the normal application again from the next time.
side effect of Betnovate-N Cream
Main side effects
The main side effects include steroid acne, skin atrophy, telangiectasia, skin irritation, rash, redness and itching.
Infrequent side effects include skin fungal diseases (candidiasis, tinea, etc.), infections with frradimycin-resistant or insensitive bacteria (impetigo infectious, folliculitis, etc.) and viral infections.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects
Symptoms such as increased intraocular pressure, glaucoma, and posterior cataract (due to betamethasone valerate) have been reported.
When using on the skin of the eyelids, be careful as it may cause ocular hypertension, glaucoma, and cataracts.
Symptoms such as glaucoma and cataract may occur due to large-scale or long-term widespread use and sealing method (ODT).
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or a dermatologist / specialized outpatient clinic.
Precautions for use
Those who are careful about using Betnovate-N Cream
The following people should be careful in using it.
- People with diabetes
- People after ear surgery
- Elderly people (65 years old and over)
- People who are pregnant or may become pregnant
- People who are breastfeeding Please consult your doctor before use .
People who should not use Betnovate-N Cream
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- People who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Betnovate-N Cream
- People with bacterial, fungal, spirochete, viral skin infections and animal skin diseases
- Eczema external auditory tract inflammation with perforation of the tympanic membrane
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to aminoglycoside antibiotics or basitracin
- Ulcers excluding Bechette Use may cause strong side effects.
Storage method and handling precautions
It is not necessary to store it in the refrigerator, and store it at room temperature (15 to 25 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- Do not use medicines that have expired. It may not be effective or may have an adverse effect on the body.
- Do not replace the container. Quality may change.
- Please use only for external use.
Product classification of Betnovate-N Cream
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are newly developed drugs and are also called new drugs. It takes a long research period and enormous cost to launch a new drug.
Therefore, after filing a patent application, the developing pharmaceutical company can monopolize, manufacture and sell it, and during that time, efficacy and safety investigations and reexaminations are also conducted.
Betnovate-N Creamshape / dosage form
- Application type cream
Target gender of Betnovate-N Cream
- Adult men and women for the treatment of atopic skin diseases
Other Allergy Relief Products
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing