Product details of Allegra 120mg
Allegra 120mg features
Allegra 120mg is a drug that is classified as a second-generation antihistamine among antihistamines that suppress the action of histamine.
First-generation antihistamines also had side effects such as thirst, drowsiness, and heartburn, as well as impaired performance problems that reduced concentration and judgment.
Second-generation antihistamines are less likely to make you sleepy and improve dry mouth, so it is also recommended for those who have experienced strong side effects from using first-generation antihistamines.
Allegra 120mg effect
Allegra 120mg contains the active ingredient fexofenadine hydrochloride.
It selectively binds to histamine receptors and blocks histamine binding.
It suppresses the release of leukotrienes related to allergic reactions.
It suppresses the histamine reaction, relieves allergic symptoms, and does not bind to choline receptors, so side effects such as drowsiness are reduced.
Allegra 120mg indications
Allegra 120mg is an allergy remedy that improves the following symptoms:
- People who suffer from seasonal allergic rhinitis (pollinosis)
- People who suffer from perennial allergies such as house dust and animals
- Allergic symptoms (urticaria, eczema, dermatitis, pruritus, pruritus dermatitis, atopy Those who suffer from itching due to sexual dermatitis)
Allegra 120mg active ingredient
The active ingredient in Allegra 120mg is fexofenadine hydrochloride.
Persistent selection H1 receptor antagonism
- By selectively inhibiting the H1 receptor of histamine, which is classified as a therapeutic agent for allergic diseases and is the causative agent of allergies, various symptoms of allergies are promptly improved.
Allegra 120mg content / content
Contains 20 tablets per box.
There are two types of fexofenadine 120mg / 180mg per Allegra 120mg tablet.
- Sanofi India Ltd
How to take Allegra 120mg
Take 60 mg twice daily with water or lukewarm water in the morning and evening.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age, weight and symptoms.
Allegra 120mg recommended dose
For itching due to allergic rhinitis, urticaria, skin diseases (eczema, dermatitis, pruritus dermatitis, atopic dermatitis)
Twice daily, 60 mg once daily with water or lukewarm water before bedtime and in the morning Take it.
The amount of Allegra 120mg can be increased or decreased depending on the symptoms of allergies.
For seasonal allergies, it is recommended to start taking the drug in January, considering the predominant season, and continue until mid-May, the end of the predominant season.
Precautions when taking Allegra 120mg
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose, take 1 tablet at a time when you notice.
If the next dose is imminent, you can take it from the next dose.
Do not take more than 2 doses at a time.
Talk to your doctor if your symptoms do not improve after taking it for a week.
Be careful not to operate dangerous machinery such as driving a car as it may cause drowsiness.
Main side effects
The main side effects are headache, drowsiness, nausea, exacerbation of asthma, abdominal pain, dizziness, malaise, gastroenteritis, angioedema and itching.
Infrequent side effects include elevated AST (GOT), elevated ALT (GPT), palpitation, and elevated blood pressure.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects
Symptoms such as shock, anaphylaxis, hepatic dysfunction, jaundice, agranulocytosis, leukopenia, and neutropenia have been reported.
Shock and anaphylaxis are conditions in which a systemic allergic reaction is triggered, resulting in a decrease in blood pressure and a deterioration in the state of consciousness.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Allegra 120mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, please be careful when using it and consult a doctor.
- Elderly people (65 years old and over)
- Pregnant or potentially pregnant
- Lactating people If you have other medicines, take them together to strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines. There is a risk.
Caution for using Allegra 120mg
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Allegra 120mg.
- It has been reported that the action of antacid (aluminum hydroxide / magnesium hydroxide-containing preparation) Allegra 120mg is attenuated.
Avoid taking it together.
- There is a report that it increases the plasma concentration of erythromycin Allegra 120mg. If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Allegra 120mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Persons who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Allegra 120mgPeople who fall under the above may have strong side effects when used.
Storage method and handling precautions
- Store at room temperature (15 to 25 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to wrap the broken tablets in a wrap and store them in a container that can be sealed. Since the coating of the broken tablet is peeled off, it becomes easy to get damp and the tablet may crumble.
- We recommend storing in a pill case.
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
- If you take this medicine for more than 2 weeks, please consult your doctor.
Allegra 120mg product classification
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are newly developed drugs and are also called new drugs. It takes a long research period and enormous cost to launch a new drug.
Therefore, after filing a patent application, the developing pharmaceutical company can monopolize, manufacture and sell it, and during that time, efficacy and safety investigations and reexaminations are also conducted.
Allegra 120mg shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Allegra 120mg Target Gender
- Adult men and women for the treatment of allergic diseases
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.