Product Details of Asthalin 4mg Tablet
Features of Asthalin 4 Tablet
Asthalin 4 Tablet is a preventative drug for bronchial asthma attacks that dilates the airways and increases the amount of air that passes through, which makes it easier to breathe and is sometimes called a reliever that stimulates adrenaline β2 receptors to improve asthma attacks.
It is used for long-term management of asthma and for the treatment of sickness, respiratory inflammation, musculoskeletal pain and respiratory tract infections.
Asthalin 4 effect Tablet
It acts on the autonomic nervous system, relaxes bronchial smooth muscle, and dilates bronchi that have contracted due to inflammation or swelling.
By expanding the trachea, you can expect the effect of making breathing easier.
Asthalin 4 Tablet duration of action
It is said that the effect usually lasts for 3 hours.
Indications for Asthalin 4 Tablet
Asthalin 4 Tablet improves the following symptoms:
- People with bronchial asthma
- People with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- People with chronic bronchitis
- People with emphysema
- People with pulmonary tuberculosis
Active ingredient of Asthalin 4 Tablet
The active ingredient is salbutamol sulfate, which is classified as a β2 adrenergic receptor stimulating ingredient.
Researched and developed by GSK plc in the 1960s, it is the most prescribed drug ingredient in the world as a bronchodilator.
Asthalin 4 Tablet content / content
Contains 30 tablets per box.
There are two types of salbutamol containing 4mg / 8mg per tablet of Asthalin 4 Tablet.
- Cipla Ltd.
Cipla is a pharmaceutical company based in India with a history of more than 80 years.
We manufacture cheap AIDS medicines for HIV patients in emerging countries.
How to take Asthalin 4 Tablet
Take 4 mg at a time, 3-4 times a day.
The dose may be adjusted according to your symptoms.
Recommended dose of Asthalin 4 Tablet
For adults, take 4 mg at a time, 3-4 times a day.
For the elderly, take 2 mg at a time, 3-4 times a day.
The maximum dose is 8 mg for adults and 4 mg for the elderly.
Precautions when taking Asthalin 4 Tablet
If you miss a dose, take one dose when you notice.
If the next dose is imminent, you can start taking the next dose.
Do not take more than 2 doses at a time.
Main side effects
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include palpitation, airway irritation, nausea, increased pulse and headache.
If you feel any abnormalities, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Serious side effects
Hypokalemia (hypokalemia, high blood pressure, anxiety, irritability, sleep disorders, constipation, etc.), allergic symptoms (itch, rash, urticaria, vascular edema, etc.), supraventricular tachycardia, atrial fibrillation, etc. have been reported. increase.
If you feel that the effects / side effects are strong
Let’s stop using it immediately. If you have severe symptoms, go to the hospital.
If the side effect is an allergic symptom, avoid using it again as it may cause serious anaphylactic symptoms regardless of the dose.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Asthalin 4 Tablet
The following people should be careful in using it.
- Patients with hyperthyroidism The symptoms may be exacerbated by promoting the secretion of thyroid hormone.
- Patients with high blood pressure The action of α and β1 may cause an increase in blood pressure.
- Patients with heart disease The β1 action may aggravate the symptoms.
- Diabetic patients Glycogen-degrading action and steroid action may aggravate symptoms. Please consult your doctor before use.
Caution for using Asthalin 4 Tablet
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Asthalin 4.
- Catecholamines , xanthine derivatives , steroids , diuretics Please consult your doctor before use .
People who should not take Asthalin 4
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Persons with a history of hypersensitivity to Asthalin 4 or compounding ingredients People who fall under the above may have strong side effects by using this drug.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store Asthalin 4 Tablet
- Close the lid tightly and store. It may cause the contents to dry and bacteria to invade.
- Avoid storing in extremely hot or cold places.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Precautions for handling Asthalin 4 Tablet
- Please do not use the one whose expiration date has passed.
- Never wash the main body with water.
- Do not shake the container violently.
- Never put it in a fire.
- Dispose of the product according to the method specified by the local government.
Asthalin 4 Tablet product classification
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Asthalin 4 Tablet shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Target gender of Asthalin 4 Tablet
- Adult men and women for the treatment of bronchial asthma
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing