Product Details of Topcort Cream
Features of Topcort Cream
Topcort Cream relieves the symptoms of eczema, itching and pain, similar to full metal cream.
When applied to the affected area, the skin blood vessels contract and the strong local anti-inflammatory effect suppresses inflammation, which is effective in addition to atopic dermatitis.
It is quickly absorbed by the cream, so it can also be used on the face and arms.
Effect of Topcort Cream
Topcort Cream contains mometasone furoate.
Since it has the effect of suppressing allergic inflammation in a short time, it is also effective for atopic dermatitis, urticaria, itching, and alopecia areata due to dryness.
Indications for Topcort Cream
Topcort Cream is a topical steroid that improves the following symptoms:
- Those who are worried about the symptoms of atopic dermatitis
- Those who are worried about allergic symptoms such as house dust and animals
Active ingredient of Topcort Cream
The active ingredient in Topcort Cream contains mometasone furancarboxylic acid ester.
It has a strong anti-inflammatory effect and has the effect of relieving various symptoms of allergic dermatitis.
Topcort Cream content / content
Each bottle contains 15g.
Each Topcort Cream contains 0.1% mometasone furancarboxylic acid ester.
- Cipla Ltd.
Cipla is a pharmaceutical company based in India with a history of more than 80 years.
We manufacture cheap AIDS medicines for HIV patients in emerging countries.
How to use Topcort Cream
Usually, apply an appropriate amount once to several times a day.
The dose may be adjusted according to your symptoms.
Recommended dose of Topcort Cream
In the case of inflammation such as atopic dermatitis
Apply 1 unit as a guideline for the amount of riding from the tip of the index finger of an adult to the 1st joint.
Face / Neck: 2.5 units Body (chest / belly / back): 7 units One arm: 3 units One hand : 1 unit One
leg: 6 units One leg : 2 units How to apply
- Wash your hands thoroughly before applying. (Wipe or wash your fingertips after applying to prevent the chemicals from remaining.)
- If you rub it hard, it will damage your skin and reduce the barrier function. Gently spread and apply only to areas with dermatitis.
- Applying a moisturizer can prevent dryness and protect the skin.
- For areas with thick skin such as the palms and soles of the feet, applying it when the skin is soft immediately after bathing will improve the absorption of the medicine.
Be sure to use an appropriate amount. If you overdose, please see a medical institution immediately.
Precautions when using Topcort Cream
If you forget it If you forget it, apply one dose when you notice it.
Due to the strong effect of the medicine, do not apply more than 2 doses at once.
If the next application timing is imminent, start the normal application again from the next time.
Main side effects
The main side effects include skin irritation, contact dermatitis, dry skin and folliculitis.
Infrequent side effects include skin fungal diseases (candidiasis, ringworm, etc.) and bacterial infections.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects
Symptoms such as increased intraocular pressure, glaucoma, and cataract have been reported.
When using on the skin of the eyelids, be careful as it may cause ocular hypertension, glaucoma, and cataracts.
Symptoms such as glaucoma and cataract may occur due to large-scale or long-term widespread use and sealing method (ODT).
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or a dermatologist / specialized outpatient clinic.
Precautions for use
Those who are careful about using Topcort Cream
The following people should be careful about their use:
- Elderly people (65 years old and over)
- Pregnant or potentially pregnant people
- Lactating people Please consult your doctor before use .
People who should not use Topcort Cream
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in the Topcort Cream
- Those who have bacterial, fungal, spirochete, viral skin infections and animal skin diseases
- Eczema external auditory tractitis with perforation of the tympanic membrane Persons / Ulcers (excluding Bechette’s disease), Second-degree deep burns / Frostbite Persons who fall under the above may have strong side effects when used.
Storage method and handling precautions
- It is not necessary to store it in the refrigerator, and store it at room temperature (15 to 25 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- Do not use medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may have an adverse effect on the body.
- Do not replace the container. Quality may change.
- Please use only for external use.
Product classification of Topcort Cream
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Topcort Cream shape / dosage form
- Application type cream
Target gender of Topcort Cream
- Adult men and women for the treatment of atopic skin diseases
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipmen
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing