Product Details of Nasivion Nasal Spray
Features of Nasivion Nasal Spray
Nasivion Nasal Spray relieve symptoms of upper respiratory tract (throat) and nasal congestion and congestion, especially nasal congestion caused by cold-induced acute rhinitis, allergic rhinitis, and sinusitis.
Rhinitis and allergic rhinitis are caused by irritation such as pollen on the mucous membrane of the nose, which causes swelling of blood vessels and increases the amount of runny nose in an attempt to remove it.
It quickly constricts blood vessels in the inflamed nasal mucosa and improves nasal congestion with anti-inflammatory action.
Effect of Nasivion Nasal Spray
Nasivion Nasal Spray contains the active ingredient oxymetazoline hydrochloride.
With strong local vasoconstriction and mucosal swelling elimination, it improves the congestion and congestion of the upper respiratory tract (throat) and nasal mucosa, and reduces nasal congestion and runny nose.
Indications for Nasivion Nasal Spray
Nasivion Nasal Spray improve the following symptoms:
- People who suffer from acute rhinitis due to cold, allergic rhinitis (perennial or seasonal), sinusitis
- People who suffer from stuffy nose, runny nose (excessive nasal discharge), squeezing
- Diseases of the upper respiratory tract (throat) Those who are worried about congestion or runny nose
Active ingredient of Nasivion Nasal Spray
The active ingredient in Nasivion Nasal Spray is oxymetazoline hydrochloride.
By directly stimulating only the α receptor of the sympathetic nerve, the blood vessels contract strongly locally, which has the effect of improving hyperemia and congestion.
Content and content of Nasivion Nasal Spray
Each box contains 10 ml.
Each Nasivion Nasal Spray contains 0.05% oxymetazoline.
Procter & Gamble Health Ltd.
How to use Nasivion Nasal Spray
It is usually sprayed once into each of the left and right nasal cavities and used 1 to 4 times a day.
The dose may be adjusted according to your symptoms.
Recommended dose of Nasivion Nasal Spray
For acute rhinitis due to a cold, perennial / seasonal allergic symptoms, etc.
Spray once to the left and right nasal cavities. Use 1 to 4 times a day.
Blow your nose once before use, hold the nose opposite to the spray and inhale with breathing to spread the ingredients.
If the symptom is strong, increase it to 2 to 3 times.
The partition between the left and right nose (nasal septum) is cartilage and mucous membrane, which may cause nosebleeds.
Precautions when using Nasivion Nasal Spray
If you forget to use If you forget to use it, use one dose when you notice it.
If it is almost time to use it next time, wait until that time and do not use the two doses together.
The interval should be 10 to 12 hours.
From the next day onward, use it at the designated time.
Main side effects
The main side effects include headache, dizziness and insomnia.
Side effects, which are infrequent, include hypersensitivity and palpitations.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects
It has been reported that continuous use or frequent use causes decreased reactivity and secondary hyperemia of local mucosa.
Use only during the acute hyperemic period or with an appropriate drug holiday.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an otolaryngologist / specialized outpatient clinic.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about using Nasivion Nasal Spray
If you have any of the following symptoms, please be careful when using it and consult a doctor.
- Patients with coronary artery disease
- Patients with hypertension
- Patients with hyperthyroidism
- Patients with diabetes
- Patients with a predisposition to increased tongue pressure
- During pregnancy or may become pregnant Those who are breastfeeding If you are taking other medicines, taking them together may strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines.
People who should not use Nasivion Nasal Spray
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Persons who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Nasivion Nasal Spray
- Patients who are receiving monoamine oxidase inhibitors When the above people have strong side effects there is.
Contraindicated drug with Nasivion Nasal Spray
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitor: May cause a rapid increase in blood pressure. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are using any other medication or if you are using a new medication.
Storage method and handling precautions
- Store at room temperature (15 to 25 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
- Please use for external use only.
Product classification of Nasivion Nasal Spray
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are newly developed drugs and are also called new drugs. It takes a long research period and enormous cost to launch a new drug.
Therefore, after filing a patent application, the developing pharmaceutical company can monopolize, manufacture and sell it, and during that time, efficacy and safety investigations and reexaminations are also conducted.
Nasivion Nasal Spray shape / dosage form
- Spray type spray agent
Target gender of Nasivion Nasal Spray
- Adult men and women for the treatment of allergic rhinitis
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing