Product Details of Elidel cream
Features of Elidel cream
Elidel cream has been used for immunosuppression after organ transplantation, but it has been noted that it suppresses the skin’s protective immune system and thus improves inflammation in atopic dermatitis.
It can be used on the face and delicate areas of the skin without worrying about thinning the skin like steroids.
Effect of Elidel cream
Elidel cream contains pimecrolimus.
It has an immunosuppressive effect that inhibits the production of allergic reaction substances in skin cells, and improves the symptoms of eczema and itching.
Indications for Elidel Cream
Elidel cream is a non-steroidal topical drug that improves the following symptoms:
- Those who are worried about the symptoms of atopic dermatitis
- Those who are looking for something other than steroidal remedies
- Those who are worried about skin inflammation (eczema, drug eruption, urticaria, etc.)
Active ingredient of Elidel cream
The active ingredient in Elidel Cream is Pimecrolimus.
It improves the symptoms of allergic dermatitis such as eczema and itching.
Elidel cream content / content
Each bottle contains 30g.
Contains 1% Pimecrolimus per bottle of Elidel Cream.
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Mylan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd is a leading Swedish pharmaceutical company.
In 2016, it was acquired by the American pharmaceutical company Mylan, and is expanding its business worldwide as a subsidiary.
How to use Elidel cream
Usually, apply an appropriate amount twice a day.
The dose may be adjusted according to your symptoms.
Recommended dose of Elidel cream
In the case of inflammation such as atopic dermatitis Apply 1 unit as a guideline for the amount of riding from the tip of the index finger of an adult to the 1st joint.
Face / Neck: 2.5 units Body (chest / belly / back): 7 units One arm: 3 units One hand : 1 unit One leg: 6 units One leg : 2 units How to apply
- Wash your hands thoroughly before applying. (Wipe or wash your fingertips after application so that no chemicals remain.)
- If you rub it too hard, it will damage your skin and reduce the barrier function.
- Please spread gently.
- Wash your hands clean after application.
- Do not cover the treated area with wrap.
- If the skin is softened by bathing or showering before application, absorption will be improved. Be sure to use an appropriate amount. If you overdose, please see a medical institution immediately.
Precautions when using Elidel cream
If you forget it If you forget it, apply one dose when you notice it.
Due to the strong effect of the medicine, do not apply more than 2 doses at once.
If the next application timing is imminent, start the normal application again from the next time.
If you continue to apply for 6 weeks and the symptoms do not improve or alleviate, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Main side effects
The main side effects are mild burning, irritation and itching.
Infrequent side effects include skin infections (boil, blisters, blisters).
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects
Symptoms such as shock, anaphylaxis, rash, itch, swelling, dizziness and dyspnea have been reported.
Shock and anaphylaxis are conditions in which a systemic allergic reaction is triggered, resulting in a decrease in blood pressure and a deterioration in the state of consciousness.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or a dermatologist / specialized outpatient.
Precautions for use
Those who are careful about using Elidel cream
The following people should be careful about their use:
- Elderly people (65 years old and over)
- Pregnant or potentially pregnant people
- Lactating people Please consult your doctor before use .
Those who should not use Elidel cream
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- People who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Elidel cream
- People with bacterial and viral skin infections
- People with severe renal damage and severe hyperpotassium
- Ichthyosis Those who have erythroderma, those who are undergoing UV therapy such as PUVA therapy, and those who fall under the above may have strong side effects when used.
Storage method and handling precautions
It is not necessary to store it in the refrigerator, and store it at room temperature (15 to 25 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- Do not use medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may have an adverse effect on the body.
- Do not replace the container. Quality may change.
- Please use only for external use.
Product classification of Elidel cream
Drugs including herbal medicines and crude drugs have strong effects and may cause side effects depending on the constitution and symptoms.
You do not need a doctor’s prescription for personal imports, but please check carefully for any of these concerns when using.
Elidel Cream shape / dosage form
- Application type cream
Target gender of Elidel cream
- Adult men and women for the treatment of atopic skin diseases
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing