Product details of Winolap 5mg Tablet
Features of Winolap 5
Winolap 5 is an allergy remedy that contains olopatadine hydrochloride, a second-generation antihistamine, and blocks allergic symptoms.
Recommended for those who suffer from hay fever every year and those who have allergic symptoms such as sneezing and runny nose to specific allergens such as mites and house dust.
It works by preventing histamine, the causative agent of allergic symptoms, from binding to histamine receptors.
Effect of Winolap 5
Winolap 5 contains the active ingredient olopatadine hydrochloride.
It selectively binds to histamine receptors and blocks histamine binding.
It suppresses the histamine reaction, relieves allergic symptoms, and does not bind to choline receptors, so side effects such as drowsiness are reduced.
Indications for Winolap 5
Winolap 5 is an allergy remedy that improves the following symptoms:
- People who suffer from seasonal allergic rhinitis (pollinosis)
- People who suffer from perennial allergies such as house dust and animals
- Allergic symptoms (eczema, dermatitis, pruritus, pruritus dermatitis, psoriasis vulgaris, Those who suffer from itching due to polymorphic exudative erythema)
Active ingredient of Winolap 5
The active ingredient in Winolap 5 is olopatadine hydrochloride.
Persistent selection H1 receptor antagonism ・ By selectively inhibiting the H1 receptor of histamine, which is classified as a therapeutic agent for allergic diseases and is the causative agent of allergies, various symptoms of allergies are rapidly improved.
Winolap 5 content / content
Contains 100 tablets per box.
Contains 5 mg of olopatadine per 5 tablet of Winolap.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Sun Pharma is a pharmaceutical company that focuses on generic drugs in India. We are the 5th largest generic drug company in the world, and we are developing high quality and highly safe drugs all over the world.
How to take Winolap 5
Take 1 tablet twice daily with water or lukewarm water in the morning and before bedtime.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age, weight and symptoms.
Recommended dose of Winolap 5
For seasonal / perennial allergies, urticaria, dermatitis, prurigo , pruritus dermatitis, psoriasis vulgaris, erythema multiforme, etc. Take with lukewarm water.
The amount of Winolap 5 can be increased or decreased depending on the symptoms of allergies.
For seasonal allergies, it is recommended to start taking the drug in January, considering the predominant season, and continue until mid-May, the end of the predominant season.
Precautions when taking Winolap 5
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose, take 1 tablet at a time when you notice.
If the next dose is imminent, you can start taking the next dose.
Do not take more than 2 doses at a time.
Be careful not to operate dangerous machinery such as driving a car as it may cause drowsiness.
Main side effects
The main side effects are drowsiness, malaise, dry mouth and headache.
Infrequent side effects include rash, edema (face, limbs, etc.), pruritus, and dyspnea.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects
Symptoms of fulminant hepatitis, liver dysfunction, and jaundice have been reported.
Liver dysfunction and jaundice accompanied by elevation of AST (GOT), ALT (GPT), γ-GTP, LDH, Al-P, etc. may occur.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Winolap 5
If you have any of the following symptoms, please be careful when using it and consult a doctor.
- Patients with renal disorder
- Patients with liver disorder
- Elderly people (65 years old and over)
- Pregnant or potentially pregnant
- Lactating In some cases, taking the medicine may strengthen or weaken the effect of the medicine.
Those who should not use Winolap 5
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Winolap 5 People who fall under the above may have strong side effects when used.
Storage method and handling precautions
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Winolap 5 product classification
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Winolap 5 shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Winolap 5 Target Gender
- Adult men and women for the treatment of allergic diseases
Other Allergy Relief products
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing