Product details of Sporal 100mg
Features of Sporal
Sporal is an internal medicine that is classified as a treatment for fungal infections called triazole.
It has a high antifungal action and long-lasting action because it is hard to oxidize in the living body and the metabolites also show the same antifungal action as the main component.
It is also known to act on a wide variety of fungi and is used for various fungal infections such as deep dermatophytosis and superficial dermatophytosis as well as visceral fungal diseases.
In USA, it is sold by the same affiliated company Janssen Pharma Co., Ltd. under the name of ethical drug “Itraconazole capsule”, and this product is a drug containing the same active ingredient.
Effect of sporal
When taken, Sporal absorbs its constituents and is carried throughout the body through the blood, which has the effect of blocking the growth and growth of fungi that infect the body.
In addition, it can be expected to have the effect of killing it by using it continuously.
Indications for Sporal
Sporal improves the following symptoms by its antifungal effect.
- Those who are suffering from candidiasis
- Those who are suffering from visceral fungal disease (deep fungal disease) For those
Active ingredient of Sporal
The active ingredient is an ingredient called itraconazole.
It acts with an affinity for an enzyme called ergosterol, which is involved in the synthesis of components of fungal cell membranes, and has the effect of inhibiting the action of that enzyme.
Sporal content / content
Contains 16 tablets per box.
Contains 100 mg per Sporal tablet.
Janssen is a Belgian pharmaceutical company. Since 1961, it has been a member of the Johnson & Johnson Group’s pharmaceutical division, and as of 2018, it operates in more than 150 countries around the world. It is the company that developed the world’s first premature ejaculation drug “Priligy”.
How to take Sporal
For visceral fungal disease, take 100-200 mg once a day immediately after eating. For deep dermatophytosis, take 100-200 mg once daily immediately after eating.
For superficial dermatomycosis (other than tinea unguium), take 50-100 mg once daily immediately after eating.
For tinea unguium, take 200 mg twice daily for 1 week immediately after eating, then withdraw for 3 weeks, and repeat this cycle 3 times. Take both with water or lukewarm water.
Recommended dose of Sporal
The dose varies depending on the degree and type of fungal disease.
In the case of tinea unguium, the method of administration is a special method called pulse therapy, and since there are some chronic diseases and concomitant medications that require caution, it is a drug that requires medical examination and progress audit by a doctor in principle. increase.
If you are taking the same ingredients as directed by your doctor, you can continue to take the same dosage, but we do not recommend long-term use for more than 6 months.
If you are taking this medicine for the first time, take it for 2 weeks as a guide, and consider the symptoms and side effects, and set a drug holiday on the way.
Precautions when taking Sporal
- Please follow the usage and dosage.
- Excessive dose may cause side effects.
Side effects of Sporal
The main side effects of Sporal
It may cause stomach discomfort, nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea, rash, etc.
If you experience any symptoms that appear to be side effects, stop taking the drug immediately.
Rare side effects of Sporal
Rare but serious side effects include anaphylaxis-like symptoms, congestive heart failure, interstitial pneumonia, and severe skin disorders.
In addition, it is rarely reported that the liver function test values (AST / ALT) are high at the start of administration and at the time of long-term administration, and in principle, regular liver function tests are required for long-term administration. ..
Precautions when using Sporal
People who are careful about taking Sporal
The following people should be careful about taking.
- Patients with a history of drug hypersensitivity
- Patients with renal disorders
- Patients with liver disorders
- Patients with congestive heart failure or a history of it
- Patients receiving warfarin
- Elderly patients Please contact us.
Caution for using Sporal together
There are some that you should be careful about when using them together.
- Vinca alkaloid antineoplastic agents
- Benzodiazepine agents
- Antipsychiatric agents
- Antineoplastic agents
- Opioid analgesics
- Syldenafil (Viagra)
- Tadalafil (Cialis ) , Zartia)
- Dihydropyridine Ca antagonist If you are using any of the above listed products or if you are using a new one, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
People who should not take Sporal
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- Persons who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the components contained in Sporal
- Patients who are pregnant
- Patients with liver or kidney disorders who are receiving corhitin
- Symptoms of serious liver disease , Patients with a history The above people may have strong side effects by using this medicine.
Contraindicated drug for Sporal
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Pimodide triazolam (Halcyon)
- Vardenafil (Levitra)
- Sildenafil (Levathio)
- Tadalafil (Adsilka)
If you are using other medicines or if you are using new medicines, be sure to have a doctor or pharmacist. Please contact us.
Sporal storage method and handling precautions
How to store the sporal
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Precautions for handling Sporal
- Do not use medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Sporal
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are newly developed drugs and are also called new drugs. It takes a long research period and enormous cost to launch a new drug.
Therefore, after filing a patent application, the developed pharmaceutical company can monopolize, manufacture and sell it, and during that time, efficacy and safety investigations and reexaminations are also conducted.
Shape / Dosage Form
Oral type tablets
Adult men and women for the purpose of treating various infectious diseases and sexually transmitted diseases
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.