Product details of Acivir DT 200mg
Features of Acivir DT 200mg
Acyclovir, the active ingredient in Acivir DT 200mg, was first developed as an effective drug against the herpes virus.
Once inside the herpesvirus-infected cell, it stops the elongation of the herpesvirus DNA strand and prevents the virus from multiplying.
The replication of viral DNA is inhibited, the amount of virus is reduced, and the worsening of skin symptoms and pain are alleviated.
It is a product that can be taken without water for treatment and prevention when the skin and mucous membranes have unusual symptoms
Effect of Acivir DT 200mg
Acivir DT 200mg inhibits viral DNA replication and is used to treat genital herpes in children, recurrence of genital herpes in children, herpes simplex, and shingles.
It works only on cells infected with herpes virus and exerts its effect.
Action time of Acivir DT 200mg
There is data that the blood concentration in the body reaches the maximum about 1.3 hours after taking it, and the half-life in blood is about 2.5 hours.
Depending on the symptoms, the reason for taking 5 times a day is set in consideration of this half-life in the blood.
Indications for Acivir DT 200mg
- Acivir DT 200mg is an antiviral drug for acyclovir that improves the following symptoms:
- Herpes labialis
- Genital herpes
- Suppression of herpes simplex virus infection (herpes simplex) in hematopoietic stem cell
Active ingredient of Acivir DT 200mg
The active ingredient of Acivir DT 200mg is acyclovir, which has the function of suppressing the activation and proliferation of intracellular viruses.
The virus cannot multiply and the progression of symptoms stops.
Acivir DT 200mg content / content
Each box contains 50 tablets / 100 tablets, depending on the content.
There are 3 types of acyclovir 200mg 100 tablets / 400mg 50 tablets / 800mg 50 tablets per Acivir DT 200mg tablet.
- Cipla Ltd.
Cipla is an Indian-based pharmaceutical company with a history of more than 80 years.
We manufacture cheap AIDS treatments for HIV patients in emerging countries.
Dosage of Acivir DT 200mg
How to take Acivir DT 200mg
To control the recurrence of genital herpes, adults take 200 mg at a time, 5 times a day.
If you have herpes simplex, the adult should take 200 mg at a time, 5 times a day.
If you have shingles or chickenpox, the adult should take 800 mg at a time, 5 times a day.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms.
Drink with a glass of water or lukewarm water.
Recommended dose of Acivir DT 200mg
For herpes simplex, take 200 mg at a time, 5 times a day.
For suppression of the onset of herpes simplex virus infection in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, take 200 mg 5 times a day from 7 days before hematopoietic stem cell transplantation to 35 days after construction.
For shingles, take 800 mg at a time, 5 times a day.
For children, take 20 mg / kg body weight 4 times a day.
To prevent recurrence of genital herpes, for children weighing 40 kg or more, take 20 mg once per kg of body weight four times a day.
Maximum dose of 200 mg for herpes simplex
- Suppression of herpes simplex virus infection in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- Suppression of genital herpes
Precautions when taking Acivir DT 200mg
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose and notice it within a day, take one dose when you notice it.
If it is almost time to take the next dose, wait until that time, take one tablet, and do not take two doses at once.
After the next day, take it at the designated time.
Do not stop taking the medicine at your own discretion just because your symptoms have improved, and take it to the end.
Side effects of Acivir DT 200mg
Main side effects of Acivir DT 200mg
The main side effects include abdominal pain, diarrhea, anemia, granulocytosis, leukocytosis, and eosinophilia.
Although it is a low frequency side effect, it includes abnormal liver function test values, loose stools, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, check for changes in your physical condition and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Rare side effects of Acivir DT 200mg
Symptoms such as pancytopenia, neuropsychiatric symptoms, shock, anaphylaxis, dyspnea, and toxic epidermal necrolysis have been reported.
Toxic epidermal necrolysis may cause high fever (38 ° C or higher), redness of the eyes, sores on the lips, sore throat, redness of a wide area of the skin, and the symptoms may persist. It gets worse suddenly.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / urology / specialized outpatient department.
Precautions when using Acivir DT 200mg
People who are careful about taking Acivir DT 200mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Persons with a history of hypersensitivity to Acivir DT 200mg
- Persons undergoing treatment for renal disorders or those with renal dysfunction
- Persons with infants, children, elderly people (65 years old or older)
- Persons with immune system diseases, treatment If you are driving a car or operating a dangerous machine, consult a doctor or pharmacist as taking it may cause consciousness disorder.
If you are taking other medicines, taking them together may strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines.
Caution for using Acivir DT 200mg together
This medicine requires caution when taken in combination with Acivir DT 200mg.
- Probenecid Acivir DT 200mg excretion in the kidneys is suppressed, the action becomes stronger, and side effects are more likely to appear.
- Cimetidine Acivir DT 200mg excretion may be suppressed and the action of Valtrex may be strengthened.
- When used in combination , the effects of both drugs may be enhanced.
- Theophylline The blood concentration of theophylline may increase and its action may be strengthened.Special attention should be paid to elderly people with impaired renal function.
People who should not take Acivir DT 200mg 200mg
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Acivir DT 200mg
- Those who are
- Those who are breastfeeding When the
Precautions for storage and handling of Acivir DT 200mg
How to store Acivir DT 200mg
- It is not necessary to store it in the refrigerator, and store it at room temperature (15 to 25 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children.Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to wrap the broken tablets in a wrap and store them in a container that can be sealed.
Since the coating of the broken tablet is peeled off, it becomes easy to get damp and the tablet may crumble.
- It is recommended to store the medicine in a pill case as it may become damp.
Precautions for handling Acivir DT 200mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Acivir DT 200mg
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Orally taken type disintegrating tablet
- Adult men and women for the treatment and prevention of herpes
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.