Product details of Azee 250mg
Features of Azee 250mg
Azee 250mg is a generic drug with the same ingredients as Zithromax, the world’s first treatment for Crazimia, developed by Pfizer.
Overseas, it has already been approved in 138 countries since 1991, and was prescribed in Japan in March 2000 by medical institutions as a treatment for various bacterial infections in adults and children.
In May 2004, the indication for chlamydia was added. Crazimia is a disease that can be completely cured by treating it at an early stage.
Effect of Azee 250mg
The active ingredient azithromycin contained in Azee is a macrolide antibiotic.
It binds to the 50S subunit of the bacterial 70S ribosome and inhibits protein synthesis.
The daily dose of 1000 mg will continue for a week.
Indications for Azee 250mg
Azee 250mg is a macrolide antibiotic that improves the following symptoms:
- Those who are suffering from sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia and gonorrhea
- Those who are suffering from mycoplasma pneumonia and Regionella pneumonia
- Those who are suffering from sore throat (throat pain)
- Those who are suffering from acute bronchitis (sudden coughing) For those who are suffering from periodontal disease
Adapted strains of Azee 250mg
Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Pneumoniae, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Moraxella (Branhamella) Catalaris, Haemophilus influenzae, Regionella pneumophylla, Peptostreptococcus, Prebotera, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma
Active ingredient of Azee 250mg
The active ingredient of Azee is azithromycin hydrate, which is a macrolide antibiotic.
This azithromycin hydrate binds to the 50S subunit of the bacterial 70S ribosome and inhibits protein synthesis.
Using this effect, it exerts a stronger protective effect and therapeutic effect than conventional macrolide antibiotics, and has an antibacterial effect.
Azee 250mg content / content
There are three types of azithromycin containing 250mg / 500mg / 1000mg per Azee 250mg tablet.
The number of tablets per box varies depending on the content, such as 250 mg 6 tablets / 500 mg 5 tablets / 1000 mg 6 tablets.
Cipla is an Indian-based pharmaceutical company with a history of more than 80 years.
We manufacture cheap AIDS treatments for HIV patients in emerging countries.
Dosage of Azee 250mg
How to take Azee 250mg
For sexually transmitted diseases , take 1000 mg once a day.
Take with water or lukewarm water on an empty stomach at least 2 hours after meals.
For sure throat and other infections , take 500 mg once daily for 3 consecutive days.
Take with water or lukewarm water on an empty stomach at least 2 hours after meals.
Azee 250mg is most effective on an empty stomach, so if you take it after a meal, it depends on your symptoms.
After taking this medicine, refrain from eating for at least 2 hours.
It will be an antibiotic, so take it at a fixed time as much as possible to maintain the ingredients evenly.
Recommended dose of Azee 250mg
Take 1000 mg (4 tablets for 250 mg tablets, 2 tablets for 500 mg tablets, 1 tablet for 1000 mg tablets) once for chlamydia infection .
For sore throat and other infections, take 500 mg (2 tablets for 250 mg tablets, 1 tablet for 500 mg tablets, 1/2 tablet for 1000 mg tablets) once daily for 3 days. Please continue to use.
For pelvic inflammatory disease caused by gonorrhea After treatment with azithromycin injection, take 250 mg once daily and continue for 5 days.
The dose of azithromycin varies depending on the content of the active ingredient azithromycin, and 500 mg and 1000 mg tablets are mainly used to treat infectious diseases.
Precautions when taking Azee 250mg
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose and notice it within a day, take one dose when you notice it.
If it is almost time to take the next dose, wait until that time, take one tablet, and do not take two doses at once.
After the next day, take it after meals.
Do not stop taking the medicine at your own discretion just because your symptoms have improved, and take it to the end Prevention of the development of resistant bacteria
If the symptoms do not change or worsen after 4 days after taking Azee 250mg, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
In the case of urethritis and cervicitis, follow the course for 2 to 4 weeks after taking Azee 250mg.
Side effects of Azee 250mg
The main side effects of Azee 250mg
The main side effects are diarrhea, increased eosinophil count, decreased white blood cell count, vomiting and nausea. In that case, stop using it and observe the change in physical condition.
Although it is a low frequency side effect, it includes hives, atopic dermatitis, and constipation. If you experience any of the above symptoms, please consult your doctor after confirming any changes in your physical condition.
Rare side effects of Azee 250mg
Symptoms such as shock, anaphylaxis, dyspnea, and toxic epidermal necrolysis have been reported.
Toxic epidermal necrolysis may cause high fever (38 ° C or higher), redness of the eyes, sores on the lips, sore throat, redness of a wide area of the skin, etc. It gets worse suddenly.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / urology / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Azee 250mg
People who are careful about taking Azee 250mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Persons with a history of hypersensitivity to other macrolide or ketrid drugs
- Persons undergoing treatment for severe liver dysfunction or elderly people with severe liver dysfunction (65 years old or older)
- Persons with heart disease
- People with QT prolongation (disease caused by prolonged electrical recovery of myocardial cells) If there are other medicines taken, the effects of the medicines may be strengthened or weakened by swallowing.
- Be careful when operating dangerous machinery such as driving a car, as it may cause disturbance of consciousness.
Be careful when using Azee 250mg
It is a medicine that requires caution when taken in combination with Azee 250mg.
- Antacids (aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide) The maximum blood concentration of this agent may decrease.
- Anticoagulant (warfarin) There is a risk of strengthening the action of anticoagulants.
- Immunosuppressants There is a risk of increasing the maximum blood concentration of immunosuppressants and prolonging the half-life.
- There is a risk of increasing the maximum blood concentration of AIDS drugs .
- The possibility of digoxin toxicity, a cardiac stimulant, may increase. If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Azee 250mg
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Azee 250mg
- Those who are pregnant
- Those who are breastfeeding People who fall under the above may have strong side effects by using this drug. I have.
Precautions for storage and handling of Azee 250mg
How to store Azee 250mg
-It is not necessary to store it in the refrigerator, and store it at room temperature (15 to 25 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to store the required amount in a pill case. If any medicine remains, do not store it as it is and dispose of it.
Precautions for handling Azee 250mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Azee 250mg
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the purpose of treating various infectious diseases and sexually transmitted diseases
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.